Posted: May 20 2016, 05:33 PM

Administrator

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

user posted image
[MONDAY WINTER 26TH, 11AM - 12 PM, NIVALIS LAKE]
Decorations

It was a very special event; it was supposed to be the first day of two people’s lives coming together as one.

The meadows are covered with a soft, yet thick white blanket of snow, but there's a small dirt path that leads to a white, small tent in the meadows.

Everything is neatly decorated at the meadows. A tent was put up to protect the guests from the cold and snow, the chairs had blankets in case some of the guests get cold so they can gladly cover themselves while they listen to the ceremony.

While the ceremony is private, and only available to a few guests, the reception is open and is being held in the Town Hall ballroom.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: May 21 2016, 12:50 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Winter 26th, Year One ֎ 11AM ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

He couldn't believe it. The 26th was already here. It felt like the whole season had gone by in a blur, and now here Killian was, moments away from being wed to the love of his life.

Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he'd find himself at the end of a wedding aisle, waiting for his bride to walk towards him. Now that the day was here, he couldn't believe he didn't confess to her sooner, couldn't believe he spent all that time time pretending he felt nothing more than friendship for her.

He had been moronic, but luckily he had worked up the courage to admit everything, and he would gladly take another thousand punches to keep Robin from marrying Jonah.

For nearly 20 years now Robin had been an important pillar in Killian's life. If he ever came face to face with his birth parents again, he would thank them for abandoning him all those years ago, for if they hadn't, he may have never known Robin, and never known true love. Their actions put him on the path to love, his best fried, and his family. Somehow that one moment was the best and worst thing they could have ever done for him.

Now Killian was surrounded by those who loved him most. His devoted other Lillian, his caring father Abel, and his loving sister Melinda had all made the trip to Ioana to see Killian's wedding. They had watched the two grow up together, watched them as kids become steadfast friends, watched them as teens fall hard and fast for one another. They had agonized over the pair's blindness at how they felt for one another. Today was a joyous celebration for all of them.

Killian stood at the end of the white-lined aisle of the tent. He nervously fiddled with his cuff links on his tux as he waited for Robin to appear. He had already seen the wedding dress before, knew how beautiful she looked in it, though he thought she looked beautiful in anything. It was rumored it was bad luck for the groom to see the dress before the wedding, but Killian felt like he had luck on his side for the rest of his life now that he was to be wed to Robin. One little superstition wasn't going to ruin this day.

As the music started playing, Killian straightened up, leaving alone his cuff links, and waiting for his bride to appear beside him.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 21 2016, 10:12 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Robin Hale
Tag: Killian (Belle)
Wedding Dress

Winter 25th

Robin was getting ready, it was almost time, her hair was falling down her shoulders and back, neatly arranged. Her dress fit her perfectly.

The girl was nervous, she was getting married to her best friend, the man she loved, the man who truly loved her. Killian wasn’t just the love of her life, he was also the man of her life. Every day she saw him she would fall in love with him all over again.

Robin arranged her dress, she looked in the mirror, the white lily bouquet was sitting on the table.

Everyone was probably waiting for her, Killian too. Her brother was late, he was supposed to walk with her, but, he was nowhere to be found.

There was a lough bang on the door.

”Robin, we’re late, come on.” her brother shouted.

The woman left the room she was in, she looked at her brother and smiled; both began walking to the ceremony. Cameron was just as happy as his sister was, perhaps even more, for years he tried to get these two to stay together and now they were getting married.

Cameron led Robin to the ceremony site, soon the bride was visible. Robin looked at Killian with a smile as she walked towards the young man; Cameron let go of his sister and took a chair to watch the ceremony.

Robin stood in front of Killian, smiling at him as she waited for the ceremony to begin.

PMEmail
^
Hakumei
 Posted: May 21 2016, 03:46 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image user posted image user posted image

| killian/Belle // robin/Tecri | nivalis lake | winter 26 | LMAO IDK HOW TO WEDDING|

It wasn't long after Yuletide and Odette was already back to work as her priestess role, but this was something that she didn't mind at all. She was delighted when she had been asked to preside over the wedding ceremony for Killian and Robin, although she didn't know the two too well. Even so, she had made the effort before the ceremony to sit and talk to them and get a feel for what they were like. Even so, she could see that they were very prepared for this, and she doubted that this holy union under Itris was going to be broken anytime soon.

It wasn't a huge wedding, thankfully, and Odette had her special robes on for this one. As similar as they were to her usual ones, they had different colourings, gold around the edges as opposed to their usual red. She stood at the front with her book of vows that she kept for these occasions, an altar in front of her to keep the views of her shaking hands well away from the onlookers. Odette was hardly a traditional kind of presence at a wedding, but it was her job, and she gave reassuring smiles to Killian every time that they caught eye contact.

Soon Robin appeared, and Odette was breathtaken by how beautiful she looked - she always had the same reaction every time she saw a bride, and she was always slightly envious of the fact that she hadn't had this day of her own yet. She wanted for that day to come, but she highly doubted that it really would. Odette waited until they were both in front of her, and smiled at them both.

"Are we ready to begin?" she asked quietly, and when given the cue to go, she raised her voice, strong and uncharacteristically firm for Odette.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union of Killian Chaucer and Robin Hale," she began, looking to the people watching her with unwavering eyes. Even though her hands were shaking. "A union is that, perhaps, well-deserved, and forever unwavering. We shall be happy, thankful, that they are united in their happiness. Before I begin, is there anybody in presence that is objected to this union? If so, please speak now, or forever hold your peace."
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: May 21 2016, 07:04 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Waiting at the altar was painstaking for Killian. With every moment that past the butterflies in his stomach only continued to increase. He had been waiting for this day for what seemed like years even though it had only really been a few seasons. Killain had known early in his teens that Robin was the one for him, but with his affliction he just couldn't see putting her through the torment of the pirate for the rest of their lives. However, her coming back to the valley in the spring and still sticking by him even with her fiancé in tow had shown Killian just how much Robin cared for him.

Finally the music started to play and Killian saw his bride standing at the beginning of the aisle with her brother beside her. Killian's smile grew wide as he saw his beautiful bride making her way towards him. He knew he would never see anything more beautiful than her in this moment. All doubts about their life together fled from his mind as the gorgeous blonde closed the gap between them with them finally standing together moments away from being bound together in holy matrimony.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered to his bride.

Killian took Robin’s hands in his and stood facing her in front of Odette. "Are we ready to begin?" Killian nodded and listened as Odette proceeded with the beginning of the ceremony. "We are gathered here today to witness the union of Killian Chaucer and Robin Hale. A union is that, perhaps, well-deserved, and forever unwavering. We shall be happy, thankful, that they are united in their happiness. Before I begin, is there anybody in presence that is objected to this union? If so, please speak now, or forever hold your peace."

Killian smiled at Robin as Odette mentioned anybody objecting to their marriage. Killian knew no one in this vicinity would dare speak out against their union. Their families had wanted this for them since they had been teenagers, and there was no way they would do anything to stop this wedding from happening. The only person the couple had to worry about was Jonah, but Killian hoped the man was smart enough to not show up today. He wanted this day to be perfect for Robin and he knew a fight with Jonah would stop that from happening.

When no one spoke out, Killian lightly squeezed one of Robin’s hands and looked at Odette to continue.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri Hakumei
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 21 2016, 09:34 PM

Robin Hale
Tag: Killian (Belle) || Odette (Hakumei)
Wedding Dress

Winter 25th

Robin smiled at Killian as he complimented her. The blond looked at the young man in front of her, it was the luckiest day of her life, she would be, from now on Killian’s wife. Some people would have thought that she wasn’t, but after everything they both went through, it was lucky that they had found one another once more.

Robin’s brother has been trying to set the two up for years, ever since they were teens that Cameron tried to get the two together, perhaps he was right from the beginning, perhaps bother Killian and Robin made their lives harder by ignoring all of it.

When Odette began, Robin looked at her and then at Killian, she was so happy for that moment, it was the happiest day of her life.

Robin watched at everyone, no one would be against it, in fact, everyone she knew would be thrilled that she would be marrying Killian, well, everyone but one person, Jonah.

When everyone stayed quiet, the blonde looked at Killian with a smile before looking at Odette; she then looked at Killian once more, ready to continue with the ceremony.

PMEmail
^
Hakumei
 Posted: May 23 2016, 10:33 AM

| killian/Belle // robin/Tecri | nivalis lake | winter 26 | LMAO IDK HOW TO WEDDING|

Odette was always vaguely terrified that someone would stand up and try and ruin it all by saying that they didn't want them to marry. Thankfully, in the few weddings that she had presided over, she had never had to have that to deal with. Surely the people you invited to your wedding would want you, would be happy for you to be married to the person you love?

If she had her way, she would just avoid mentioning it in the first place, but it was simply something that she had to do under the laws of marriage.

When no one objected, Odette smiled in relief and carried on, eyes scanning the book in front of her for the next part of the wedding. Vows didn't come just yet - there was always a little blurb. When Odette found what she wanted to say, she carried on.

"All of us here today have our own love stories. Some are short, others long. Some are yet unwritten, while others are just getting to the good part. There are chapters in all of our stories that are sad or disappointing — and others that are exciting and full of adventure.

And that brings both Killian and Robin here - the story that unravelled to write itself. here. A time to pause, look back, and smile at all the moments that brought them here. And a time to look ahead at all the moments that are still to come.
" Odette paused to allow time for just that, before looking at the couple before her, one at a time. "Are you both ready to speak your vows?"
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: May 23 2016, 05:37 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

As Killian stood there waiting for the rest of the ceremony, and for the time for him to say his vows, he could note the flecks of green and gray in Robin’s eyes. No matter how many times Killian looked at Robin, he couldn’t believe how beautiful she was, inside and out. She was kind, caring, and honest, and Killian had somehow been lucky enough to earn her love.

"All of us here today have our own love stories. Some are short, others long. Some are yet unwritten, while others are just getting to the good part. There are chapters in all of our stories that are sad or disappointing — and others that are exciting and full of adventure. And that brings both Killian and Robin here - the story that unravelled to write itself here. A time to pause, look back, and smile at all the moments that brought them here. And a time to look ahead at all the moments that are still to come. Are you both ready to speak your vows?"

Killian gave a short nod, his focus still on Robin as he spoke. He was speaking to vows for all in the tent to hear, but for him, it was if it was only him and Robin here right now, and he was saying to her all the things he should have been saying for years. He cleared his throat before speaking. “Robin, I am proud to take you as my wife. All the time we have been together, there has always been the knowing in my heart that we were meant to be. My true love since we were just young kids. Because of you, I’ve learned to listen to my heart, instead of my mind, when it comes to my happiness.

“You have helped me triumph over the challenges before me, encouraged my personal growth and boosted my self-esteem. I am the person I am today because of you, and with your help, I will be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday. I vow to always trust and value your opinions. I pledge to ask for help when I need it, and offer help to you always. I vow to be your friend and lover, and to never leave you alone or wanting again.”

When he finished, he smiled softly at Robin as he waited for her to say her own.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri | Hakumei
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 24 2016, 06:54 PM

Robin Hale
Tag: Killian (Belle) | Odette (Hakumei)
Wedding Dress

Winter 25th
"All of us here today have our own love stories. Some are short, others long. Some are yet unwritten, while others are just getting to the good part. There are chapters in all of our stories that are sad or disappointing — and others that are exciting and full of adventure. And that brings both Killian and Robin here - the story that unravelled to write itself. here. A time to pause, look back, and smile at all the moments that brought them here. And a time to look ahead at all the moments that are still to come. Are you both ready to speak your vows?"

Odette’s words filled Robin, she looked at Killian in front of her with a bright smile.

“Today is the first day of our lives together, today I am not only accountable for myself, but for you as well. You have been my best friend, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You made me a better person. I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

Robin smiled, she had a light blush on her face, even if these were her vows, it was weird voicing them, telling them in front of someone else other than Killian.
PMEmail
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 09:35 AM

| killian/Belle // robin/Tecri | nivalis lake | winter 26 | rip sorry it's so short |

Odette couldn't help but smile when she listened to them speak their vows. That was always her favourite part of the weddings - just being able to hear them both speak about how much they loved each other. It was something that she simply loved to hear and it gave her confidence that this marriage wouldn't break down like some others ended up doing. Maybe she thought that nearly every time that she presided over a ceremony, but it was optimism that helped her do these.

When they were both finished, and attention was turned back to Odette, she turned her page in her book to the next one. Now it was for the 'I do's' part of the ceremony as she liked to call it, and she had to find all of her list of vows for each one. "Okay," she smiled softly, turning to Killian. "These are the ceremonial vows of dedication that will unify your marriage under the Goddess."

After some time, she reached the final vow. "Do you agree to take her, and love her, for as long as you both shall live?"

And soon, the same was to be said of Robin. "Do you agree to take him, and love him, for as long as you both shall live?"

PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 01:57 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

They both spoke their vows they had written meaning the ceremony was winding down. They were minutes away from being declared husband and wife, moments away from spending the rest of their life together. No more running away, no more hiding his true feelings. Him and Robin together forever. Not even the pirate would be able to pull them apart now.

"Okay, these are the ceremonial vows of dedication that will unify your marriage under the Goddess."

Odette turned to Killian for his final vow. "Do you agree to take her, and love her, for as long as you both shall live?"

He nodded, his eyes still never leaving Robin as the ceremony continued onwards. “I do.”

Then the same was asked of Robin. Killian suddenly felt nervous that she would say no. It was stupid for him to feel like that, he knew she was going to respond in his favor. "Do you agree to take him, and love him, for as long as you both shall live?"

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri Hakumei
Short oops
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 11:40 AM

Robin Hale
Tag: Killian (Belle)
Wedding Dress

Winter 25th
Robin looked at Odette and then at Killian.

As Odette spoke the blond felt a weird tingling feeling on her stomach, what was going to happen? Was Killian going to answer with a positive answer? Yes, he was and Robin didn’t know why she was so nervous about it all.

When the young man spoke a big bright smile could be seen across the young woman’s face, it was clear that she didn’t have to fear it anymore, she didn’t have to fear the abandonment, Killian wasn’t going to let her down, he never did.

”I do.” she said looking at the young man before looking at Odette.

It was real, everything around her was real and she didn’t have to fear it anymore, it was still like a dream, and that moment Robin knew that dreams do come true, maybe fairy tales aren’t real, but that one was.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 01:27 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

It was an amazing feeling, the feeling of exhilaration and happiness to hear your life long love vow themselves to you. These two simple words filled him with so much joy. The day would forever stay in his mind and heart as the best day of his life.

With the vows said and done, the priestess was left with nothing else but t pronounce them husband and wife, Once told he could now kiss the bride, Killian wasted no time in pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers. As he pulled way, he smiled, taking her hand in his.

They stood there at the alter for a moment as people clapped and cheered. Killian could see his mother sitting in the front row, wiping the tears from her eyes with a tissue. Killian grinned as he lead his wife back down the aisle. They had finally done it, they were married.

It still all felt like a dream.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.