Posted: Jun 4 2018, 06:41 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 18

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image
Grant and Gabriella Burr Summer 5th Y3
Gabriella's Outfit Grant's Outfit

"What do you mean you don't like my button down shirts?" the man asked, responding to a comment his daughter had made only moments prior.

"Dad, they make you look so... boring."

"Hey, they do not," he pouted, adjusting the collar on his shirt, walking into the entrance of the carnival with the group. Sure, most of his shirts were collared, but that was just his style. Easy to wear to work, easy to wear out. The man never was one to try and be 'stylish', just comfortable in his own skin.

"I'm just saying, I think your wardrobe needs an upgrade. What do you think Ms.Cassie?" the girl asked. Grant sighed.

"Hey why don't you two kids go and do the bumper boats, huh?" he suggested, pointing to the little pond that had been set up.

Tanuki
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 01:35 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 32

Rep: 25 pts

Pocomoke playing Grant
Date: Summer 5th, Year 3
Cassie held onto Theo’s hand as they approached the Carnival just behind Grant and his daughter argued over Grant’s choice of shirt. Honestly, maybe she was a little boring too, because she didn’t really see a reason he’d need to change. But Gabriella suddenly placed the ball into her court, and she laughed. “Well, it’s not that bad, Gabby. But maybe next time your dad’s going to go shopping you can go with him and pick something out.” She offered, looking at Grant almost apologetically.

“Yeah, like tye-dye!” Theo butted in. “OR, or those crazy shirts that say things like I’m butterly bored.” Cassie raised an eyebrow. “Wasn’t that the shirt you wanted last week?”

“Maybe.”

When Grant asked if the kids wanted to do Bumper Boats, Theo nodded vigorously. “I want to be top boat! Me and Gabby can sink them all!” before that he added. “But only if you and mom are in another boat.” He said, crossing his arms. Cassie’s gaze shifted from her son, to Grant, to Gabby. “That water is shallow…right?” she asked cautiously.
PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 09:52 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 18

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image

Gabriella nodded when Theo mentioned tye dye. "Yeah, tye dye! That would make you so much more attractive with the ladies!" she agreed. Grant rolled his eyes and decided to change the topic. He knew that both of the kids would enjoy doing some rides.

“That water is shallow…right?”

"It probably doesn't even come up to your waist," Grant commented. He couldn't imagine them making a deep enough pool that any of the children on the ride could drown in. Then again, you could drown in six inches of water...

"I wonder if there are sharks in there..." Gabriella commented. "Dad, what if we meet a shark?" she asked her father.

"Well we are going to have to run him down, won't we?"

Tanuki
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 02:15 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 32

Rep: 25 pts

The kids seemed really interested in Grant’s fashion choices, and she chuckled when Gabriella mentioned it being a win over when it came to other women. “Well, maybe Gabriella, but remember, if anyone is going like your dad, it shouldn’t be for his shirt. He needs to show them how he dresses.” She explained, Theodore glancing at the other pair from around his mother’s waist. “I don’t know mom, everyone likes Tye-dye.”

Cassie chuckled and placed her hand on Theo’s head. “Your’re missing the point, Theo.” Being around the water usually made Cassie apprehensive. Even having been with Brandon during beach day, the water still scared her, even if it didn’t seem like you could drown. “Maybe not, but are you sure you wouldn’t rather do the Ferris Wheel, O-or…”

“Mom Please? I want to try the Bumper Boats!” Theo said as he tugged on her shirt. “I…oh alright.” Gabby mentioned sharks and despite the fact she knew there were none in there, she still shuddered slightly. “My Cousin Paul says you gotta punch them in the nose!” Theo said to Gabriella as they stood in front of their parents in line. Cassie looked at the ride pensively before glancing back at Grant. “So, what is the point of this game, exactly?”

Pocomoke
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.