Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Ezekiel Seabrooke
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 12th • Year 3
Just like any other school day Zeke decided not to attend the morning classes. He was investing his time staying in the roof of the school building reading a book about how he could make a rocket fly, obviously his rocket was smaller so using the physics book he had stolen from the teacher lounge he was sure he was going to make that little thing fly.

He set the model rocket in the middle of the roof, he had some fireworks he also had stolen, they could maybe lift it up from the ground, the lack of money to buy the right materials was indeed an issue, but he was confident in his skills to make that work using only what he had.

He was ready to light it up when he heard a noise coming from the stairs, if it was the janitor or a teacher he was screwed, he couldn’t afford to get sent to detention one more time. She packed most of his things, simply hiding the book and the model rocket, if they suspected anything and checked his backpack they wouldn’t find anything stolen. When he opened the door that leads to the classroom he saw another student, a girl, well the panic wasn’t going away. ”You don’t sneak up on people like that.” he told the girl before approaching her.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 10:45 AM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

Paige Goodwin Spring 12th Y3
Outfit

It was just a typical day at school for Paige. She was happy to be there, unlike her friends who always complained about it and instead would want to skip. Paige actually enjoyed going to school and leaning. Not like she would tell her friends. Instead their conversation consisted of clothes and cute boys, the typical teenage girl conversations.

Half way through second period, the girl asked her teacher if she could go to the bathroom. He never had an issue with her doing so, and thus the girl found herself in the stairwell heading up to the second floor. For some reason the first floor bathroom wasn't working, thus here she was.

The moment the girl stepped back out into the hallway, she ran into another student. Not any student though, the cutest guy in the school, at least to her. Paige and all of her friends talked about the bad boy all the times at lunch or during their weekend outings.

”You don’t sneak up on people like that.”

"Y-you're Zeke..." she stated, completely in shock. It took her a moment to calm down and realize that she sounded like such a stalker knowing his name. "Oh, uh, sorry. I was just, uh... Going to the bathroom." Paige told him. Not that he needed to know. She probably sounded so dumb.

"The first floor one is broke, not that you probably care though..." she added, blushing and looking away.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 03:07 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 12th • Year 3
As Zeke walked down the stairs, watching the other student, he was caught by surprise when she knew his name, surely he was known across the school for either skipping class or his skills in setting things on fire by mistake, but it seemed she wasn’t exactly sneaking up on him, she was just a kid going to the bathroom.

“ “Yes I’m Zeke, and you are?” He asked her. He wanted to know the name of someone who knew his name, especially someone like her, she appeared to be someone who didn’t do anything wrong, someone who always tried to please others, someone who was too nice, but he could be wrong.

“I don’t usually have classes on the first floor, but thank you for the warning I guess?” he said looking at the girl, who seemed to be a little nervous.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 06:14 PM

"I'm... Uh... Paige Goodwin." Paige answered his question, thrown off by it. She shouldn't have been, after all, she had stated that she already knew his. He probably wanted to know the name of someone who was most likely stalking him. Not that she was, though some of her friends might be. Not that he needed to know that.

"Yeah you wouldn't have any classes on the first floor. You are an upperclassmen, so that made sense." the girl said, tugging on her sleeve.

"But, um...." Paige began, trying to think of something to say to the boy. She had thought of hundreds of scenarios before, but now her mind had gone completely blank. "So, uh, what were you doing in the stairwell?"

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 06:33 PM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 12th • Year 3
Ah, the girl did have a name after all. ”Well nice to meet you Paige, but why are you nervous?” he asked her. He didn’t have the habit of tormenting people, not like other people he knew, and got along with, he was just in it because it was convenient for him.

He leaned on the wall and crossed his arms as she spoke, she still seemed nervous about it. When she asked him what he was doing on the stairwell, he looked at the door that led to the roof. ”Nothing important…how good at you at keeping a secret?” he asked. He was sure she wasn’t very good at it, or very good at lying, but he was dying to show someone what he had built, obviously, he wanted to show off his abilities as well.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 07:51 PM

"I'm not nervous." Paige said bluntly, her voice cracking slightly. Was it really that obvious? She was trying to act normal, but Zeke was just so... cool. And cute, he was really cute. Instead of trying to defend herself, the girl instead asked him what he was doing in the stairwell. She hadn't expected anyone else to be there except her. The school wasn't that big after all, and it was the middle of the class period.

”Nothing important…how good at you at keeping a secret?”

"I can keep a secret, why?" Paige asked. Was he going to confess his love to her? Of course not. That only happened in books after all. The boy didn't even know her name until just a few minutes ago. It was probably going to be some dumb thing.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 08:03 PM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 12th • Year 3
Not nervous she said, well, she was clearly lying. ”I don’t bite.” he said. He looked down at her and smiled when she said she could keep a secret, even if he had his doubts about it, she was some fresh meat, she could see what he had built and probably would be impressed, well, who wouldn’t be impressed by his skills?

”Come with me.” he said, walking up the stairs and onto the roof. He decided to pick the things he had hidden, the book and the model rocket filled with fireworks. ”Hold this.” he said handing her the book.

He put the rocket in the middle of the roof and walked back to Paige, he wanted to know they were at a safe distance. ”I hope this works.” she commented. He then walked back to the rocket so that it could fly, or eventually be destroyed into pieces. As he lit it up he rushed over to Paige.

The rocket flew high, but since he was using fireworks it blew up, but at least the show was good. ”Oh crap…it blew up…”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 10:29 PM

Zeke grabbed the girl and lead her up to the roof. Paige was already getting worried, as it was pretty much forbidden for students to go up there. It didn't make her any less nervous when he pulled out what appeared to be a rocket and a teacher's text book. What exactly was he doing.

Paige held the book for him as he set up his little project. She took this time to examine it closer. Wait, was he using fireworks...?

”I hope this works.”

"Wait, Zeke! If you use fireworks, it'll..." Paige began to object, but it was too late. Zeke was already lighting the fuse and heading back towards her. The girl braced herself for the explosion that she knew would occur, which it did nearly moments later.

”Oh crap…it blew up…”

"Duh! You used fireworks." Paige said. She looked around, hearing the alarm go off downstairs. "Crap, we gotta go." the girl said, grabbing Zeke's arm and yanking him back downstairs. She looked around to make sure no one noticed them looking suspicious before turning back to him.

"What were you thinking? Of course fireworks are going to make it blow up! It's what they do!" the girl said in a high pitched voice. Her body was shaking a little from the adrenaline now flowing through her. "If you wanted to make an actual rocket you would have better luck with powdered sugar, salt, and some cat litter." Paige explained to him, quickly looking around her. An adult would be walking by any minute to see what had caused the explosion.

They were screwed.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 08:13 AM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 12th • Year 3
He looked at her and laughed before being pulled by her to the hallway. ”Fireworks gives you a pretty good show, or are you going to tell me you didn’t like it?” he asked her with a grin. Sure fireworks were probably a bad choice, he would have picked something else if he could afford it. ”I have more models, but here I don’t have to worry about the barn being on fire.” she spoke.

”Relax, just go where you need to go, they won’t ask you any questions, trust me” he told her. He did feel a little guilty since she was already stressing about getting caught. ”And if they do ask you something just say you were in the bathroom.” he said.

”Monday I will bring another one, if you get me those ingredients and I can make it fly higher than a kite.” he said walking away but always looking at her. ”And if you don’t hurry up you will get caught for sure.”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 10:00 AM

”Monday I will bring another one, if you get me those ingredients and I can make it fly higher than a kite. And if you don’t hurry up you will get caught for sure.” Zeke told her as she walked away. It took her a moment to process his words, still stressed out from the events that had just unfolded. Yes, the fireworks did look cool, but at school? Still, Zeke was insistent that his rocket was going to work.

"Yeah, Monday. I'll be there..." Paige told him before turning around and walking away. She took a deep breath and walked back to her classroom. Did Zeke just ask her on a date? No, he didn't. She wasn't cool enough for him to want to take her on a date. It was just two kids hanging out. Paige continued to think about this as she walked back into her classroom and sat back down in her seat.

Wait, she didn't go to the bathroom.

Crap.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.