L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Jitters, Jackson&Fiona
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 11:58 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted image
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
She was glad that her house hadn’t burnt down completely, thank god she had woken up and that someone called the fire department, she would be forever grateful to Jackson for it. Regardless of everything, he had checked everything to prevent another fire or anything from happening to her house, it had been so sweet and gentle of him. ”Thank you for everything you did.” she said. She felt a lot safer now knowing that all the wires had been replaced and everything was fixed.

Fiona smiled at Jackson, he had every reason to be proud of his work. Her cheeks were a bit pink, but she couldn’t help it, she had to express her gratitude about all of that.

When they finished their food and he spoke she nodded. ”Yes I am, let’s see some aquatic animals.” she spoke. Fiona got up and quickly took his hand with a smile. ”Thank you.” she said, ready for them to go to the aquarium.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 04:16 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He shook his head, a soft smile on his face when Fiona thanked him. Honestly, he didn't need it. He blushed slightly at the warm feeling when she took his hand, but he relaxed after a moment. "Right, next stop, Aquarium!" He sounded excited as he led her back to the truck and opened the door for her before driving them to their next destination. It wasn't so packed today, thankfully, so they would have room to breathe.

"Come on, this way." Jackson said, keeping her hand in his so they didn't get separated. The tickets weren't so expensive, one of the reasons Jackson liked coming here when he had the time, he often took Jazmyn who enjoyed looking at all the different exhibits, and the interactive activities for kids. "I love this part," He said as they walked through the main hall and he spotted the sting ray tank.

"Do you want to pet some Rays. They're not able to hurt you." He assured her, reaching out his hand as one of the rays skirted under it as an example. "They feel really weird." He laughed.

Tag: Tecri
Date: Spring 6th
Weather: Sunny
#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 08:40 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
When they got to the aquarium Fiona lost her words, she had never been to one. She watched as Jackson paid for the tickets and he shouldn’t have, he had already paid for their food earlier. ”Jackson, I can’t let you keep paying for everything.” she spoke, but perhaps next time she could treat him properly, maybe even convince him to have dinner with her while Jaz was in Westhaven, one can’t live on instant noodles all the time.

She followed Jackson, always holding his hand, it was warm and she felt protect, safe, it felt just like home. She looked at the sting ray tank and was highly surprised one could pet one of those animals. ”Really? We can pet them.” she said, her surprised look soon turned into a bright smile as she touched the water with her free hand.

Fiona’s hands reached out to a stink way and she put her hand in one of them, that quickly hid. ”Oh my goddess, this is amazing.” she laughed as she reached out to another stink ray. ”I love it, it felt so weird and yet so nice. Can we touch other animals? Do they have otters and platypuses?” she asked, slightly excited of the possibility of seeing a real live otter.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 09:43 AM

She mentioned she didn't want to let him pay for everything on his own, but Jackson shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I was the one that wanted to take you out." He didn't believe that a woman couldn't pay, he just didn't think that she needed to when he was the one that came and asked her out, he should be the one to pay for the date. There was such a thing as splitting bills. "I just want you to enjoy yourself, so I don't mind paying." He assured her gently, making sure she understood that he was pure in his reason.

"You sure can, it's one of their biggest attractions, the interactive sections." He answered as he watched her carefully reach a hand into the water. There were a lot of the sting rays skirting around, and one of them darted under her hand, seeming to enjoy contact with people more than most animals did. "See? You made a friend already!" He laughed, watching as the ray darted away again.

Though Fiona seemed to love it, and asked if there was other things they could pet. "I think they let you shake hands with the otters here." He answered when he had thought it through. "They are behind glass, but they really like grabbing people's fingers, so they made it into an exhibit. We can head that way if you'd like."

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 11:56 AM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
Jackson was being too kind. ”I’m having a wonderful time Jackson, I love it.” she spoke.

Once they were done with the sting rays they moved along the aquarium, they stopped by the turtles, but unlike the sting rays they couldn’t touch them. Turtles were indeed amazing animals, they lived alone for hundreds of years and they always seem to be carrying the world on their shoulders. ”Turtles are amazing, I love how they carry the house on their back and get to hide whenever they are uncomfortable, like a ‘don’t talk to me’ sign.” she said with a laugh.

They were still in the superficial area of the aquarium, one last thing before going onto the deeper level to watch the sharks and the whales.

They moved along to the otters, finally the little mammals that one could shake hands with. Fiona approached one of the enclosures and an otter placed it’s tinny paw, which Fiona took and shook. ”Jackson look.” she announced the obvious. Her other hand, still holding his, squeezed his a little bit, a gentle squeeze. ”Want to try it too?”

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 04:50 PM

Jackson liked the way Fiona smiled when she was genuinely happy, he decided that much as he watched her interact with the sting rays in the water. "So am I." He responded as he waited for her to finish with them. "I know there are some tropical islands out there where you can swim with them." He said, referring to the Sting Rays. "It's pretty cool, actually."

The turtles were pretty nice, quiet animals that Jackson liked because they were really only interested in finding a place to relax and their next meal. "I think people are trying to imitate turtles these days, with Campers." He mentioned, chuckling while he thought to himself. "It doesn't work as well though since other humans know how to knock." He whispered to her as if it were a secret before they moved on.

Finally they made it to the otters, and instantly an eager one had come up to shake fingers with Fiona. Jackson laughed when it took her finger and she expressed joy in the fact, he gave her hand a small squeezed, before reaching his finger through a hole, which the Otter took, sniffing to see if it was food and deciding it wasn't. Jackson wagged his finger in its grasp. "It's nice to make your acquaintance, sir." He said, the Otter obviously not understanding. "If they start putting these things in business suits I'm out of here." He joked.

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 11:06 AM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
Fiona wasn’t sure about swimming with the sting rays, wasn’t that a bit dangerous? Did they bite? It was probably a stupid assumption, Fiona knew very little about them and she hadn’t seen one in person until that day. They moved along the turtles, Jackson was probably right, Fiona usually avoided the door bell, not that she could listen to it, now with Lady was easier.

Back at the otters she laughed at his joke. ”I doubt it, they have penguins for that.” she commented, perhaps not the best of jokes, actually it was a terrible one, she had no idea why she had said it.

They left the otters and moved along to the deeper part of the aquarium, they walked by the shark tank, they were huge, and seemed so peaceful, not at all like they are usually portraited as horrible vicious animals, they appeared to be quite calm. Fiona squeezed his hand a little and looked at him with a smile. ”Do they have tropical fish here?” she asked.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:34 PM

He was actually relieved when Fiona laughed at his joke. He was actually terrible when it came to jokes, but she seemed to enjoy it, and he smiled at her when she mentioned the penguins. "Ah yes, Nature's businessman." Penguins were adorable, swanky patterns making them all dressed up and ready to go no matter what the occasion. He didn't try to think of what things a Penguin would actually need a suit for, so he moved onto the next thought.

They entered the Shark tank area, and he looked up as one of the sharks swam over them in the domed room to the other side of the tank. Sharks were really majestic creatures, for all the flak they were given in movies, Sharks really liked to keep to themselves unless they were really hungry. Calm and docile unless provoked by hunger or otherwise to make them the aggressive hunters they were known for being. "You know Fiona, what if Sharks are just...grossly misunderstood?" He asked, watching as another one swam by. "Maybe they just want to give people hugs. But that's hard to do with no hands so maybe they try...with their teeth."

Blushing slightly, he hugged Fiona and lifted her up, spinning her in a gentle circle before setting her back down. "Kind of like that." He said sheepishly. "But it usually doesn't turn out so well in their case." He answered. Tropical fish? "Sure, off over here." He said, leading her into another room filled with several cylinder shaped tanks, housing an array of different creatures. "I've always liked tang fish the best, I was told once they're really hard to keep, something about being sensitive to climate."

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 11:45 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
Nature’s businessmen indeed. The penguins feathers had a unique distribution and color, which made them adorable and well dressed.

Their stope at the shark tank was more than what she was expecting. Perhaps Jackson was right, sharks were just misunderstood; if someone walked into her house she wouldn’t be pleased and would probably attack, same with sharks, or like Jackson joked they just wanted to hug people with their teeth.

Suddenly Jackson held her. Her face was bright red but there was a smile on her face, a silly smile. When he put her down she laughed. ”It’s a very nice hug.” she commented. She looked away briefly, her face still bright red.

After the sharks, they moved to the tropical fishes. Jackson spoke about how he loved tank fishes but they were hard to keep, it made her think of something. ”I’m sure with the right instructions you’ll be able to keep a small fish tank.” she said encouraging him. ”I’m sure there’s heaters and pumps and filters you can get all that.” she said.

Fiona pointed at a clown fish. ”Look! Isn’t it gorgeous?” she followed the fish with her free hand before turning again to Jackson. ”They are so cute and small.”

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 01:52 PM

Jackson blushed when she mentioned the hug. It had been a spur of the moment thing, and by the time he had realized it it had already been done. But he smiled none the less. "Sharks could give pretty nice hugs if they had arms." He offered, refusing to refer to himself. When they moved on to the room with all the smaller tanks, Fiona seemed Mystified with the different kinds of fish, and he thought it was adorable, though he didn't voice it.

When she mentioned caring for the fish himself, he shook his head. "Oh no, I don't think I could. Saltewater tanks are a lot of work." He answered as he watched her move around the room. He watched the little clown fish swim across the tank and he smiled softly when Fiona mentioned it, following it with a finger.

"Yeah, he's headed back home by the looks of it." He watched them for a moment. "Do you think fish are conscious of things like family?" He asked as he watched another Clownfish dart into view.

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:51 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
Fiona smiled at Jackson, her eyes wouldn’t leave his general direction.

The saltwater tanks were amazing, and just like Jackson mentioned they would be a lot of work. ”What about fresh water?” she asked looking at him. She didn’t know much about fishes or tanks or anything like that, however Jackson seemed to know a lot about it.

”Everyone wants a home, a place where they are wanted and treasure, right?” she spoke. She felt at home in Ioana, and it felt even better around Jackson. ”I think some might be, other aren’t. Like some fishes eat their young ones, but other fish protect the eggs.” she replied with something she read on a curiosity section of one of the aquarium’s brochures. ”Maybe they do, that clown fish was clearly going home, remember how fast he swam and hasn’t come out? I bet inside there’s a mammy clownfish and a baby clownfish”

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 07:54 AM

He thought about it when she mentioned everyone wanting a home, to feel treasured, and he thought about it for a moment. Maybe he didn't think about it as much as someone who had experienced not belonging somewhere before. He wondered if Jaz too sometimes felt how Fiona did despite the fact he had her since birth, he never made her adoption a secret from his . daughter. "Yeah." He said finally with a nod. "Everyone likes to know that they belong somewhere." He concluded with a nod.

"Some fish eat their eggs out of instinct, but there's usually a reason. What, don't ask me, I'm no Biologist." He said with a smile. "But nature has reasons for everything." he continued as he watched the fish swim about in the tank.

He liked her idea that there was a family inside of that little home the clownfish was headed to, and he chuckled. "You could be right. I hope she doesn't mind he's home from work a little late." He said playfully. Sometimes women were touchy about that sort of thing, not like men weren't too, however.

"So, Why don't we go take a look at the whales? I think there's a show going on in about ten minutes." He said with a grin. "We could get front seats."

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 05:14 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
Fiona looked at him and nodded at his comment. She knew it wasn’t easy to belong somewhere but when it happened it was a nice feeling; Fiona was glad that she felt at home in Ioana. She was a bit confused about how fish could eat their eggs, she was already surprised fish eat their young, it was something preposterous, but she didn’t study the fish like the biologist that did these studies did.

”Maybe she’s off to work too and came home a while ago and now they will be making their dinner and put the kids to sleep.” she said with a smile.

When Jackson proposed the whale show she nodded. ”Yes! I’d love to.” she said excited about the show.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 03:55 PM

The whale show had been a lot better than he may have thought. He and Fiona had been splashed several times, although he warned her that would happen before they sat up front. When he was done toweling off his hair, he handed her a towel as well, smiling as he hung the towel across his shoulders. "That was pretty cool." he said cheerfully. "I've never been that close to a whale before in my life."

And of course, the Arena led through the gift shop, and Jackson looked around. "Hey look at this." He said as he turned to her, holding a small snow globe full of miniature fish figurines, and he held it up clearly for Fiona to see. "Pretty nice, isn't it?"

"Hey Fiona," He said as he glanced at her again. "Why don't you pick something from the shop here? Think of it as something to remember a great date by before we go." He said with a smile, to let her know he was in fact happy that he had gotten to spend the day with her.

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 06:36 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 6th, year 2.
Fiona was amazed with the show, it had been fantastic, the best show of the evening so far. Her hair was wet, luckily her clothes weren’t as wet as her hair. She took the towel Jackson had offered her and dried her hair. ”The show was amazing, I loved it.” she said smiling as she wrapped the towel on her head. ”I’m happy you liked it too.” she said removing the towel.

The show had been the last room, now they were at the gift shop, it had so many nice things. She picked a keychain with a magnet, it was a starfish that could be split in half and it would make two keychains, she picked it up and when Jackson showed her the snow globe she forgot she had it in her hands. ”That’s amazing, it’s lovely.” she replied but before she could turn around the take a look at more souvenirs she spoke.

”Well…” she began before opening her hand. ”How about this? It’s a lovely keychain and…well…it splits, I keep one half and you keep the other.” she proposed with a smile, blushing at the silly proposal. ”We can both keep something.”

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.