L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Face Your Fears, IC-Hayden|ISO-Eugene
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 10:58 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 14|Morning|Snowy|Ethereal

She didn’t know if she was ready to do this, but she knew she had to, for Eugene. He needed to face seeing his father, his mother was right. She sat tangled with him on her couch as they waited for an appropriate time to head to the station and meet his mother. It was fairly early in the morning, and she had her knees bent over his lap, her arms wrapped around his middle as she kept her eyes on the news flashing on the screen. Occasionally, she’d lean up and give him a kiss, both to try to steel his nerves and her own. Not only were they going into the city, but she was meeting his mother formally for the first time, and according to Eugene she had no idea they were dating.

She took note of Eugene’s nerves, leaning up and kissing his temple. “It’ll be alright.” She whispered as she pulled away. She hoped just as much that she wasn’t lying to him, and that things would turn out well. That was how they had ended up on the train to Westhaven with Alexandria, Eugene’s mother. Hayden reached over and placed her hand over Eugene’s the moment that the train pulled out of the station, clearly nervous about leaving Ioana as a whole.
Her gaze remained out the window until the train had pulled into Westhaven’s station, where her gaze flashed nervously to Eugene as she swallowed her breath.

It wouldn’t be as clear to Alexandria as Eugene, but she was afraid, the feeling of being back in the city very unsettling, even with Eugene at her side she couldn’t shake that feeling of being frightened. But she was here for Eugene, so she made the feeling settle in her stomach rather than in her head as they prepared to leave the train.

#58A38E

PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 07:45 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont
FRIDAY WINTER 14, YEAR TWO • MORNING • SNOWY
"'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark. I'm gonna give you my heart"

It wasn’t so peculiar to Eugene that his own nerves were calmed by the increase he saw in Hayden’s. He prioritised her over himself after all, too aware of just what it meant to her to be travelling back to Westhaven, a place that held memories expanding beyond the definition of painful. He sat with her now quietly on her couch, holding her close as neither of them watched the news that was on the TV screen.

Each time she kissed him, Eugene gave her two in return. One on her lips and another on the crown of her head. He loved this woman. How she could try keep calm when faced with a traumatising city and tell him that he’d be alright was beyond him, but all Eugene knew was such self-sacrifice made him love her more. He’d sacrifice his life for hers.

“I won’t leave your side,”
he whispered back. Eugene hoped that would bring her some comfort, even if it was only the tiniest amount.

• • •

Alexandria said not a word as she watched her son arrive at the train station walking closely besides a girl Alexandria vaguely recognised. She left them to whatever secret whisperings they wanted to have, boarding the train and sitting as close to the first class carriage as she could without ever leaving economy.

Eugene, with his mother’s back turned, chose to slyly take Hayden’s hand and guide her into a pair of seats a few rows behind. When they sat down, he turned to face her, eyes taking in every minuscule detail of her face. Eugene was searching for fear.

“Are you alright?”
he asked, voice low. “You don’t have to do this,” he told her. “I’ll be fine on my own.”

He would be fine. Having Hayden beside him right now as Eugene embarked on a journey to face a fear that had haunted him with lesser significance than Hayden’s, but he cared more about her well-being than his own. Eugene could traverse the streets fine without Hayden if he knew it kept his girlfriend’s mind free of demons that liked to claw at her. He’d witnessed her struggle on the fifth and it wasn’t something he ever wanted her to experience, especially not if it was imposed on her by him.
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 09:53 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Eugene led them away from Alexandria as the woman moved to find a seat as close to class as possible. Hayden hadn’t questioned it. She hadn’t exactly known the type of lifestyle that the Beaumonts had lived before they had come to Ioana, but she knew it was one of lavish that her parents had shielded her from, and in the long run she had been glad they had. She enjoyed the much simpler life of not having to worry about how much her haircuts costed or which yacht she’d take out for fun that day. It was a childhood Eugene had lacked that she had thanks to her parents.

She turned her attention to Eugene when she asked if she was okay. The easy answer was no, the nerves building in the pit of her stomach almost hurt, and part of her wished she would have vouched to stay home. But the other part of her, the stronger part, knew that Eugene needed her, as much as he had to face a long time fear, she had put hers off long enough. It was now or never, and she decided on now when Eugene needed her most. “I’m fine.” She assured him, squeezing his hand softly. “Don’t worry so much about me. I know today is a bit complicated for you.” She promised him, raising a hand to his cheek for a moment. “Just focus on what we’re here for, don’t worry so much about me.” She finished, placing her hand back into her lap.

The train had pulled into the station and as they disembarked Hayden’s fear rippled through her just stepping onto the concrete platform of the train station, but she tried to remain with a neutral expression as she glanced around. “Nothing says home like the smell of pollution and street snacks.” She said finally, her defense mechanism of sarcasm kicking in as she tried to dissuade her fear with sarcasm. “Though I don’t really remember the city layout…which way were we going?”

#58A38E

PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 06:47 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

How could she possibly tell him not to worry about her and expect Eugene to oblige? He didn’t voice his thoughts but Eugene distinctly recalled a memory of a distraught and practically inconsolable Hayden turning up at his inn room, a knife falling out of her possession. The train set off and they sat in silence, though Eugene took Hayden’s hand and held it a little more tightly after that.

They eventually arrived at the train station in Westhaven and, seeing his mother stand up so quickly, Eugene pulled his hand away from Hayden’s. He could see her silver eyes searching for him, and it wasn’t long before they found him.

“Hurry along,”
she instructed before leaving the train.

Even now, lacking money and status, Alexandria Beaumont conducted herself like an aristocrat. Her clothes, though out of season, were designer and expensive, and her hair was fixed up in an elegant style. Eugene followed behind, naturally only moving when Hayden did too, but no longer did he look the spitting image of his mother and father. Though he wore a fine suit and had combed back his hair, something was off about his appearance and that was the fact Eugene Beaumont had arrived back in Westhaven not being the same bitter and disagreeable man he’d left it as.

Eugene’s nose wrinkled at the familiar smell. He’d been to this particular train station twice now and the suffocating scent hadn’t grown on him with sweet parting. A part of him wished that they’d kept the family plane, or one of their cars, or even that they had the money to rent out a limousine. Instead, Eugene intertwined his fingers with Hayden’s when he heard the warning sign of forced sarcasm and began to follow his mother’s quick footsteps.

“This way,”
he told Hayden. “Mother always moves like she’s five minutes late to a Triston dinner party.”

Only moments later, Alexandria whipped her head around to check that her son and his friend were following. Her eyes glanced at their hand-holding before she resumed her forward stare and march again.

What intimate friends,
Alexandria thought.
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 16 2017, 08:21 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

She and Alexandria hadn’t really spent all that much time talking, but from what she did know the woman was so proper that she could really make rags look like riches. From just looking at her you couldn’t tell that she was living in the Inn of a dusty old town with her son who had acclimated at least clothing wise to a life in that same town. And she was happy to be the girlfriend of that very same son. She told them to hurry along and they had exited the train just as she wished, quickly and in a timely manner.

Today Eugene was dressed as he used to dress all the time, in a fancy outfit that he had chosen from an old wardrobe and that she had ironed for him so it was fresh and crisp for him to wear on this occasion, the first time he had seen his father since what she could only guess was sometime last year. She forced a sarcastic quip about the city, but she soon found that her fingers were welcomingly intertwined with Eugene’s as he seemed to pick up on the fact that she was nervous, and her body untensed on it’s own. “You used to eat dinner with the Tristons?” she asked with a raised eyebrow. “I met their son once, but that’s the only time I’ve ever met any of them.” Met their son, that was an understatement. But how they ‘met’ wasn’t quite something to discuss with her boyfriend in the now, and so she left it at that.

“Brickwell’s gotten even fuller.” She commented as they passed the street, Hayden’s footsteps slowing for only a moment despite remembering how fast Alexandria was. “I thought it was pretty crammed with restaurants and stuff back then, but now it doesn’t even look like there are any spaces between the buildings at all.” She didn’t take too long trying to decipher that maybe this was the reason they were hounding for Ioana’s land as she and Eugene continued after Alexandria. The pit remained in her stomach but thanks to Eugene being right by her side, she took more time to admire the changes made to the city as they followed after Eugene’s mother, she was unaware of the mother’s knowing gaze.

#58A38E

PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 07:46 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

With his free hand, Eugene tugged at his shirt sleeve. He wanted to fiddle with his cuff tie, the ornate gold one he’d attached this morning. Had it always felt so heavy, so unnecessary? With every move it seemed to slam into his wrist and Eugene expected to see tiny bruises dotting his skin later. Then, there was his shirt, and his pants, and his shoes. Eugene had never fully transitioned into casual wear, but this was the first time he’d dressed so formally in a while. Despite the fabric softener Hayden had used, it still felt starch and scratchy. Hadn’t this been one of his finest shirts before? Hadn’t the silk been hand-spun? Eugene couldn’t believe it, but he thought the simple cotton shirts he wore for work felt nicer on his skin, though nothing would ever feel as nice as Hayden’s hand in his.

“You’re surprised at that?”
Eugene replied. “Hayden,” he spoke quietly, smirking a little. “When I said we were rich, I really meant it. We were rich enough to rub elbows and drink aged wine with the Tristons and to even meet Miles Fenton, a businessman renowned for being ludicrously rich yet maintaining a very secluded lifestyle.”

“My, er… my father did… did business with them both,”
Eugene finished, trailing off now.

He didn’t know why he cared, but he found that did. He cared that his name alone prohibited him (or at the very least made it incredibly difficult) to ever make his debut back into Westhaven society again.

As they advanced down Brickewell, Eugene couldn’t say he noticed a difference. Passing by cafés, shops, and clubs, Eugene knew why. If he’d ever left their estate, he’d refused to leave the plush leather seats of daddy's limousine.

“I’m sure they’ll find somewhere new to build,”
Eugene commented ignorantly. This ex-rich kid had lived a secluded lifestyle. He had no idea about the struggle between his old home and his new one. He thought it was as simple as somebody buying air rights and building up instead of out.
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 09:22 AM

Hayden nodded slowly, watching him as he explained just how rich he was. She noticed him playing with his cuff and she moved with her free hand to help him adjust it. She had been careful when it came to washing it for him, and she wondered if she had done something wrong to it. But she didn't comment on it.

"Sorry, I'm not on the up and up about all of that Whitmont stuff." She stated, squeezing his hand. "I only met Triston by chance because my parents used to do work around Whitmont." She explained as they made their way down the street after Alexandria.

When he mentioned them being able to expand elsewhere, Hayden bit her lip. "Yeah, I'm sure." She answered simply, looking around for Alexandria. "Does your mom have roller skates attached to her feet? I can hardly see her with all these people." She said, trying to spot Alexandria. She knew she didn't know they were dating yet, but she could tell Eugene was feeling Nervous.

They finally reached the vicinity of the prison, and Hayden looked towards a small alley. She pulled on his hand in order to lead him there, and before he could say anything she pressed him to the wall, stealing a kiss before she pulled away, holding both his hands in hers. "Are you going to be okay baby?"She asked curiously.

Ethereal
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 06:43 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

In the process of conversation, Eugene desperately trying to coax the heavy feeling in his chest into submission, Alexandria had almost disappeared. Eugene only noticed when Hayden remarked that she was barely visible in the crowd.

“Oh, no. She’s, um… I think they call it the Westhavener’s march? It’s a characteristic walking style of native Westhaveners, particularly that of important, wealthy people. Or… or of former wealthy and important people, in our case.”

Ouch. Eugene was surprised it still hurt to designate himself as a former important person, even though now, more than ever, he actually bore true significance in the form of love and friendship.

“It’s where a person born in the busy city of Westhaven moves very quickly, walking at such a fast, determined pace that it forces those not doing the same to exit their way,”
he explained.

Squinting to spot his mother’s well-done hairdo, Eugene had to remark: “My mother in particular is very good at it.”
As they grew closer to the prison, Eugene felt the feeling in his chest grow heavier and heavier till it felt like a weight he could bear no longer. Hayden quickly pulling him into a small alley to plant a loving kiss on his lips made it so Eugene thought he could continue on a little further.
He smiled gratefully at her, squeezing her hands a little tighter out of both fear and affection.

“I… I think so. Y-yes.”

The truth was, Eugene had no idea if he was going to be OK. He didn’t know how he would feel, what thoughts he would have, and how he would react to finally seeing his father, for the first time, behind bars and in an orange jumpsuit. But, Hayden was here and that brought him all the stability he needed to get through this ordeal.
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 08:43 AM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As the snow fell around them, Hayden watched Eugene's face carefully. The hair that rested over her shoulder was powdered in white flakes of snow, though she hadn't seemed to noticed, too focused on her boyfriend in front of her to care about it even if she had noticed. She knew this was about as Easy for him as it was for her. Her parents were dead, there was no sort of relationship for her to keep up with them. She had Brandon to worry about, and she wasn't his favorite person is any form, but they were here because Eugene had a parent still in the City to try and keep some form of relationship with.

He finally spoke and she smiled lightly despite the heaviness of her heart. "I'll make sure you're okay." She promised, looking back out of the Alley. "We should catch up to your mom." She suggested, taking his hand and leading him forward. She hadn't gotten far ahead, and she didn't know if that was because she was waiting, or if she was just walking slow, but with what Eugene explained to her earlier she doubted it was the latter. She was probably a smarter woman than Eugene gave her credit for, and with every look Alexandria gave them she was starting to feel that way.

She slowed her walk at a small boarded up shop. 'Maxwell's Pottery' was written in worn out letters across the small building nestled within the tall skyscrapers. "I knew a Maxwell once, he was in Ioana when I first arrived." She explained, shaking her head. "He had a thing for Clay pots and other things he'd made himself. They promised him good business here, if he gave up his land in Ioana." Her tone turned slightly bitter. "I can see how that worked out." with a sigh, she continued after Alexandria.

She could see the Jailhouse coming up as they continued, and she lightly Squeezed Eugene's hand. In a way it was also to steel herself. She still didn't like dealing with Police very much, but she had to remember that they weren't here for her. So it would be fine. As they stopped by Alexandria and she let go of his hand, she cleared her throat in a slightly nervous manner. "Somehow I think this place looked worse 6 years ago. Nice to know where their funding is going, the homeless shelters are still a mess."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Ethereal
Date: Winter 14th
Outfit: Here
Weather: Snowy
#8e3443
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 03:37 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

Eugene was a normally distrusting person (typical for someone who had grown up in the corrupted, bourgeois side of Westhaven), but he believed in every word Hayden spoke. She’d never given him a reason to doubt her, and so Eugene knew that she would stay right here with him, not letting him succumb to all the negative feelings that surrounded this visit.

He nodded when Hayden said they needed to catch up with Alexandria, knowing that his mother was not stupid by any means and that she would suspect something shortly if the two didn’t make a reappearance. What Eugene didn’t realise, however, was just how intelligent his mother was. Nobody could hide anything from the eagle-eyed Alexandria. She’d known for a long time that her son was romantically involved with someone, and she’d known from the moment she’d first heard Hayden’s name that this was the particular young lady Eugene was in love with.

The two hurried after Alexandria, quickly catching back up. Had she stopped? She hadn’t progressed forward much at all. But Eugene was left with no time to ponder that question as Hayden spoke about a topic that would most likely continue to confuse Eugene for a few more seasons to come.

Eugene wasn’t trying to be ignorant, but he still didn’t understand many concepts that came with being ordinary. Money was naturally the big one, as were possessions. Despite that both of those had been taken away from him, Eugene couldn’t comprehend the struggles nearly every villager faced as Westhaven reared its corrupt, ugly head. Westhaven had been Eugene’s home all his life, after all, and having grown in the nicer parts, he couldn’t understand that the city was a cruel place with cruel monopolies running it. So, although Eugene heard what Hayden had to say about Maxwell’s Pottery, it was almost like he hadn’t. What was the deal with business and land? That was what Eugene didn't know yet.

The prison complex came into sight and Eugene’s mind was frozen. No thoughts could enter and no thoughts could leave. Only dread was allowed to occupy the space and to dominate, spreading a faint feeling through Eugene’s body.

Hayden’s words felt distant, Eugene only just making out a few. He looked at her, eyes wide like those of a child scared of the dark, but he didn’t say anything. He didn’t have time to.

Alexandria had already gone up to the guard on duty, collected visitor passes, and the door was buzzed open.

“Come along, Eugene and Hayden,”
Alexandria said as she began to march through the door, heels clicking harshly on the concrete.

Eugene, however, didn’t follow. His legs failed to move.

“I don’t want to do this…”
he whispered. “I can’t do this.”
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 04:29 PM

They didn't seem too impressed with her comment about the prison, but that was probably to be expected. Alexandria, at least from first impressions looked like a serious woman, and they were here for a serious reason. And Eugene well...her boyfriend looked beyond petrified. She wasnted to say she knew how to help. But asking him to do this was like asking her to visit the mourge at this point...which she had had to do, but that was a story that wasn't for today.

Alexandria waved them along, and she nodded. "Coming." she called after her, taking one step before looking back at Eugene. He hadn't moved an inch. She drew in a breath, holding it for a moment before walking back to him after Alexandria had gone inside. "Sometimes...Eugene. We do things that we...have to do. Even if we don't want to do it." Brandon came to mind for a moment, but to Eugene, her face wouldn't change. "It's scary, there are regrets but...Eugene."

She steadied her breath. She didn't know if any of this was getting through to him, and she could only hope so. What could she say? Did this all sound like useless bullshit to him? Calm smokey blue met a still terrified brown, and she found her words. "“I know I can’t really help you and there’s nothing I can say that will what you're feeling away from you because if there was, I would have said it already." she paused, "But, whether you’re laughing or crying, or...even standing in the middle of a walkway looking absolutely miserable, I’ll always be right here. Whatever you're going through...I'm not leaving. Not unless you tell me to." If the words sounded familiar, they should have, because most of them came from him. It was another time, but they once soothed her.

She hoped they could do the same for him, with her added touch.

#8e3443
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 08:38 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

Eugene needed reassurance, urgently. He didn’t have the ability to do this, not without the intervention of someone with wisdom and the confidence he didn’t have. Eugene was a coward when it came to his own problems, unable to face them and avoiding them where he could. If Hayden hadn’t intervened when he’d first arrived in Ioana by forming a friendship with him, Eugene would likely be the same dislikeable person he’d always been. And, if Hayden wasn’t intervening now, Eugene would have stayed rigid in position, unable to enter the prison.

It was hard to talk to somebody and to coax them into calmness when you didn’t understand precisely what it was that they’d been through. Eugene knew that first-hand. On the few occasions Hayden had broken down, he’d struggled to know what to say and how to act. Yet, the final solution had come to him naturally, just as the solution to calming a fearfully Eugene came naturally to Hayden now. It wasn’t to try relate to the other person, to draw on the most similar experience you had, but to remind them that even though you didn’t understand, you were there. You couldn’t understand their pain, didn’t know what they were thinking, weren’t sure what would best help them, but you were there. You were simply there.

Slowly, Eugene came back to life. He nodded, taking her hand momentarily so he could hold it tight.

“Thank you,”
he said quietly. “I… I really appreciate you.”

It was a sweet moment the two were sharing, but now they had to break away from each other’s touch. Eugene looked ahead and peered through the still-open door. He sighed.

“I suppose we ought to hurry on in. Before mother gets suspicious and returns.”

Eugene gave Hayden a weak (but slightly more confident) smile as he affectionately rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb before he let go and started the scary walk inside.
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 10:59 AM

Hayden watched him carefully. She wondered if she had gotten any better at this, helping calm others when she was a wreck on the inside herself. A lot had happened so far, this past year had changed her life in some confusing ways. But one thing she was hyper-aware of, was that she had Eugene with her now, and just like he looked after her, she knew she'd always return that favor, that love.

Finally he said something, and Hayden smiled when he took her hand, encouragingly. "Don't worry," she reminded him, "I'm with you." She promised just before he let go of her hand entirely. He began walking towards the doors of the Prison and she nodded. "Yeah, I have a feeling she's already suspicious." She added with a clear of her throat. Alexandria wasn't exactly a stupid woman, and Hayden had realized that sooner than anything else. After all, she and Eugene hadn't had a very good track record of making their relationship well hidden.

She felt the warm breeze of the inside air as they finally got to the doors and walked inside. Stone gray walls greeted them, and Hayden couldn't help but wish that this or worse was something the man that had taken her parents away had been seeing every day, but she bit down that thought, focusing herself on Eugene who was directly in front of her. "Hayden Greene?" She jumped when someone said her name, turning to see one of the officers waving at her. "Oh...Timothy, right?"

"Actually, its Mayers, not right, but yeah! Man I haven't seen you in forever." It must have been the plaid that had given her away, but she had been in drama club with the guy, so that was probably why they had been able to identify each other. Thankfully, he didn't bring up the subject she had been fearful of, instead tipping his cap to her. She nodded and turned her attention back to Eugene.

"So...how does this work?" she asked, this time turning her attention to Alexandria, knowing Eugene wasn't exactly sure what he should be doing. "You've done this before...?" she said, trying not to trip over words. At this point in time she was just as lost as Eugene.

#8e3443
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 08:57 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

When somebody said Hayden’s name in full, immediately Eugene was on the offensive. Just like that, his own nerves and apprehension seemingly disappeared, replaced with an even stronger desire to protect Hayden. He knew her story and knew others did too. He didn’t want anyone to upset her, ever.

Eugene stopped, not turning his head but being poised and ready to march over and to pull Hayden away at the earliest sign of a problem. Ultimately, his protective streak had no reason to appear. The man whom had spoken her name was harmless, and Hayden seemed to happily engage in the briefest interaction before continuing on down the corridor.

“It’s designated visiting hours,”
Alexandria said simply, her tone borderline condescending. “We approach the reception desk. We state our names and who we are here to see. And then we visit.”

Alexandria paused, her static, steel face momentarily becoming visibly softer as her eyes ricocheted to look at Eugene then back to Hayden. He was distracted, clearly, with his anxiety back so much so that he wasn’t paying attention to the conversation at hand.

“Hopefully,”
Alexandria murmured just so loud that only Hayden can hear. “They’ll permit Eugene and his father to have a private conversation, away from the prying ears of other visitors. And ourselves, of course. I think that’s what they need so all can be said that needs be.”
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 07:37 AM

It was clear that Alexandria's condescending tone was either lost on Hayden, or it was something Hayden decided not to dwell on. After all, they were here for something rather important, and it wasn't something that Hayden was keen on adding things onto. That and whether Alexandria knew she was Eugene's girlfriend yet or not, it was probably better not to make a bad impression on her. "Visiting right. I guess that's what someone would use visiting hours for." She answered, looking back to Eugene.

He still seemed to be a mess in his own right, though it didn't look it, his eyes were staring into a far off place she knew would be hard to reach, and as Alexandria spoke to only her this time, Hayden knew that she was aware of the same thing: Neither of them could venture with Eugene any farther than this. From here Eugene would need to be able to face up to his father without either woman at his side. They had things to discuss, and it was best to discuss them alone.

"Alright, you can uh, do that them...I mean tell them who we're here for." She didn't know Eugene's father's name, after all she had left the city long before the whole scandal had occurred and Eugene and his mother had been forced to seek a place to be in Ioana, as she had five years before them. As Alexandria went to do just that, Hayden took the opportunity where she was distracted.

"Eugene." She said softly, trying to coax him back into their reality. "Don't worry, remember I'm here for you. Whether the end result is good or bad, I'm here." She assured him, rubbing his back in an attempt to soothe him. "Just tell him what you feel, and remember to give him a chance to say something too." She knew all about wishing she could face someone who had wronged her, and it was hard to just let them go on when they had wronged you. But Eugene's father hadn't killed someone, he had made mistakes.

Everyone made mistakes.

#8e3443
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.