L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Adulting, Lollie <3
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:52 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 32

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

Kallie always liked cast parties, and she had more frequently been bringing Logan along with her. She enjoyed taking him with her, and it seemed like the rest of her cast buddies were really getting used to having him there as well, asking her where he was if he didn't make it to one. And the one last night had been closer to Logan's apartment. She didn't remember falling asleep there, but when she opened her eyes, his familiar walls came into to view, and and took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling.

She was both giddy and nervous at the thought this apartment was the one they'd share soon on a more official basis. It wasn't long ago that they had made the decision to move in together, but it was hard for them to keep up an even schedule of being together between all of the things they had to do, along with living apart. This way, they didn't have to plan who would be where, and they'd be able to spend time together without having to try to coordinate with the addition of not living together.

But today was the day that they would be telling her parents over a little get together they had invited them to. She rolled over, finding that Logan was still asleep, and long story short they wouldn't be able to get anywhere if Logan stayed in bed all day. So she got up, straddling his stomach and steadying herself before she leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Logan." She coaxed quietly, smoothing his air as she looked down at him. "It's time to get up Babe, you remember we're going to my parents this afternoon right? We still have to stop at the bakery before we get there."

Belle
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:04 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
The Past
"I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets"
user posted image

Logan felt the shift of the bed and knew Kallie was preparing to position herself over him. He would never understand how she had so much energy first thing in the morning. “Five more minutes,” Logan said groggily, not even opening his eyes as Kallie tried to coax him out of bed. Had she not been on top of the covers, he would have pulled them over his head as well. He just wasn’t a morning person.

Of course, Logan was going to have to get use to a lot more mornings like this. He and Kallie had recently decided to move in together, though the move wasn’t official yet, and she only had a few of her things in his apartment. They still has to tell her parents about their plans, though Logan wasn’t worried about it. The Wilson’s loved Logan and he didn’t see any reason they would fight him and Kallie on this.

“Too early,” he said, trying to reach up and pull her back down into the bed with him.

user posted image
"To carry love, to carry children of our own"
Tag: Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:07 PM

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

Logan had never been a morning person, and that was the reason their personalities clashed. Because Kallie actually enjoyed the mornings and getting up while her boyfriend would rather lay in bed until noon. But she wasn't exactly easy to ruffle when it came to getting up. "No,"she answered, trying to keep her balance on top of him, and though she lost it when Logan took her and dragged her back down into bed with him.

She squirmed in his grip,relaxing after a moment before wrapping her arms around him and peppering his face in gentle kisses. "It's 9am baby, it's not that early." She mumbled, placing another kiss against his jaw. "Come on, if you don't get up now we won't make it to the bakery." She smoothed out his hair.

"Come on, we need to shower and we're not going to get any of that done in bed." She nuzzled his neck before slipping out of his arms. She walked over to the dresser to choose what she would wear for the day. "You're not nervous, right Logan? This is just normal you this morning?" She wanted to make sure. She didn't think her parents would have a problem, but who knew?

Belle
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 04:54 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
The Past
user posted image

It was easy to get Kallie back into bed with them, even though she tried to resist him. Even tired, Logan was strong. He felt her placing kisses on his face, though he had yet to open his eyes. If he opened his eyes, it meant he had to get up.

He thought to mention he could easily shower in bed if the water was brought to him but thought better of it. Kallie’s high energy, and determination to get him up, would resort to pouring water on him, and he didn’t want to deal with a soaked mattress later. She had finally wiggled her way back out from under his arm and out of the bed so Logan opened his eyes, resigned to the fact that he was going to have to get up.

He sat up with a yawn and stretched, his arms reaching up to the sky as Kallie checked in with him. He frowned slightly and popped out of bed, though not with nearly as much energy as Kallie. “Of course I’m not nervous,” he said, coming up to her and wrapping his arms around her. He planted a soft kiss on her shoulder. “I’m sure everything with your parents will be fine. They love me,” he said with a grin. “You’re not nervous are you?” he asked.

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 07:03 PM

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

Kallie was still shifting through her clothes, trying to find the right thing to wear. What would say that she'd like to move in with her boyfriend without giving her parents the wrong impression? It wasn't like they could say no, she was old enough to make her own choices, but she still wouldn't mind their approval. She continued sifting through her clothes, trying to find something good enough. She paused, relaxing for a moment as Logan wrapped his arms around her from behind and paced a gentle kiss against her shoulder.

She leaned back against his chest, holding in a breath as she tried to think. He answered he wasn't nervous, and it was true, her parents did love him. Her dad had taken some time to warm up to Logan, but not too long. She sighed softly and nodded shortly when he asked her if she was nervous. "Yes." She answered, turning to bury her face against his chest. "But it's not because of you it's just...t-this well..." She turned back to the dresser and picked out her clothes, laying them out on the bed.

"Come on." Showering together wasn't exactly out of the ordinary for them, and if she was going to explain, it was probably easier while they were getting ready. "I guess I'm a little nervous because this is my first time living by myself," She explained as she ran the water, undressing smoothly and slipping under the water. "I m-mean, I'm going to live with you! It's just... telling my parents is really official, you know?" she asked as she looked around for whatever she wanted to use for her hair. "I guess it hasn't hit me until now that we're really gonna live together like...officially!"

Belle || Outfit
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 10:39 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
The Past
user posted image

Logan wasn’t surprised Kallie was nervous. It was her parents, and she was leaving home for the first time. He followed her to the bathroom. A shower would definitely wake him up.

Them showering together wasn’t a sensual thing, though at times it did take that route, but it was just convenient for them. They could continue to chat while they got ready, without having to pause the conversation waiting for each other to get out of the shower. He stripped and followed her in, allowing her to wash her hair first.

He handed her the shampoo she was looking for. “Nothing’s going to change though. We’ll still be us, granted, you’ll just be able to take advantage of my cooking skills more,” he said with a grin. “And you’ll still get to see your parents. It’s not like they live that far away.” Logan knew there would be a small time of adjustment for the both of them. “Everything will turn out alright.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 06:48 AM

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

Kallie couldn't exactly pin a why as to why she was so worried about all of this, there were a lot of reasons. What would leaving home for the first time be like? Sure most people had gotten the opportunity to do so early in life, but not her. "I don't know, I just...I wonder if it'll be hard for my parents too. I wanted to move before Kayla disappeared, but after she did I just...couldn't bring myself to leave my parents." They had all been convinced that Kayla had simply eloped, left to be with the person she loved after her parents had disapproved of their relationship. But it had been a while now with no contact, and Kallie felt it was unlike Kayla.

She had gotten through with shampooing her own hair, and because the suds had to sit for a bit she moved backwards in the shower to allow Logan to get his hair wet as well, taking the shampoo afterwards and reaching up to soak it through his hair with soft motions. It was always calming to Kallie, and Logan would let her do it on most occasions. "I know nothing will change with us, you're the only man that can put up with me." she said with a soft chuckle, "Plus, I do prefer unburnt pancakes." She paused her motions in her boyfriends hair for a moment, sighing softly. "I just hope this is easy for everyone, that's all." She smiled at Logan softly, and carried on with their shower until they were both very reasonably cleaned up.

Kallie had already toweled herself off and gotten herself dressed. "Love, what do you think," she started as she stood up to tie her favorite necklace around her neck. "Should we get the chocolate cake or the fruit tarts to bring them? I know they like both but you know how my dad is, is it a fruit tart day or a cake day?" Of course, Logan couldn't be 100% sure of it, but it seemed like whenever she asked him whatever they brought was usually the right answer.

Belle|| Outfit
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 12:03 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
The Past
user posted image

“I’m sure they’ll be fine,” Logan said. “They know you have to leave the nest eventually, and at least they’ll know you won’t be completely on your own.” Logan couldn’t imagine Kallie living on her own at all. She’d either starve, live off of cupcakes, or burn the place down trying to cook a real meal.

They continued on with their shower, Logan allowing Kallie to massage the shampoo into his hair which was relaxing for him. It wasn’t long after that they both were clean and out of the shower. Logan wrapped his towel around his waist as he rifled through his own closet for an outfit for today. He eventually settled on a black button down, and a simple pair of jeans as Kallie called for his opinion on a dessert.

He thought on it for a second. Trying to decide what dessert was appropriate for asking someone to let their daughter move in with him. “Hmm, maybe the fruit tarts,” he said as he begun to get himself dressed. “Chocolate cake is rich and heavy, so I think we want to stick to something lighter today,” he offered as he buttoned his pants.

It didn’t take much longer for Logan to finish dressing and getting ready. Soon enough they were out the door, headed to the bakery, and then to her parents.

user posted image
Wearing | Tag: Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 01:23 PM

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

"Yeah you're right, I'm not." Kallie said, a smile gracing her features. "I'll be with the man I love. What can be better than that?" She asked, brushing a sudsy lock of hair from her face shyly. She never got tired of telling Logan how she felt about him, now was no exception. They had finished their shower and were both finishing getting dressed when she had thought about what she was supposed to get for her parents.

But she was relaxed when Logan answered fruit tarts. "Yeah, they might not want to eat so heavy smack in the middle of the day." She mentioned, half to him and half to herself as she thought about it. Fruit Tarts would be much better. "You always know what do do honey." She said with a loving tone. It wasn't too long of a time later that they were ready to go.

She held onto Logan's arm as they headed into the Bakery, always overwhelmed by the amount of sweets she was faced with, and Logan usually had to remind her what they had come there for in the first place. Their local baker knew them, and he smiled cheerily. "Ahhh it's the lovebirds." His tone was certainly cheerful. "Just stopping in? I just made some fresh cinnamon rolls!" he said, and Kallie already looked a little overwhelmed. "Hi Tim! Yeah, we were just here for...for um..." She looked around. "Baby what were we here for again?" She asked as Tim let out a hardy laugh. It never failed.

Belle|| Outfit
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 05:21 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
The Past
user posted image

They walked down to the bakery, a shop they were familiar with and whose owner knew them from their frequent visits. Logan could never let Kallie down her by herself, because she would no doubt get distracted and come back with more sweets then they needed.

Logan patted Kallie on the arm as she forgot what they had come for. “Fruit tarts, babe.” He couldn’t blame her for being distracted by all the sweets. It always smelled amazing whenever they stopped in Tim’s shop. “I’m gonna need to start sticking a post it to you whenever you need to come in here so you don’t forget what it is you came for,” he said teasingly.

“We’re going to see her parents today. Figured we’d bring a couple tarts by for dessert,” he said to Tim.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 02:24 PM

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

It was true, when it came to Tim's baked goods, they were some of the best, and Kallie often was never able to decide what she wanted, and the one time she had come here without Logan she had walked out with ten different kinds of pastries and at least two kinds of fresh bread. Ever since then, Logan hadn't let her come here by herself. She leaned against Logan as he also bid a good morning to Tim, sort of. She had already forgotten what they were in here for.

"Fruit Tarts!" she said, perking up when her boyfriend had gently reminded her what they had come for to begin with. When he teased her, she frowned at him. "You don't need to do that!" She answered. "You'd probably lose the note too." Tim added as he worked on displaying the Cinnamon Buns. She opened her mouth to protest, but shut it again.

"You guys are mean." She stated, sticking out her tongue while the older man laughed gently. "I'm sorry Kallie, why don't you pick out some tarts for your folks?" While Kallie looked at the display, Tim looked to Logan. "So you're finally telling them you're taking their girl off their hands are ya?" He had remembered Kallie talking about it the last time they were in there. "I want these four pretty ones here!" She said as she pointed them out "And a Macademia Cookie, for Caden please!" Her brother didn't really like fruit, and she always took that into account.

She also paused, glancing at the Cinnamon Rolls. "Baby, maybe we should get two cinnamon rolls to go, too. We didn't eat breakfast..." She said with a sheepish blush as Tim laughed.

Belle|| Outfit
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 08:40 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
The Past
user posted image

Logan laughed when Tim said she would probably lose the note. It was sadly true. As much as Logan loved Kallie, she was a bit spacey at times. Which is why she wasn’t allowed to shop at the bakery alone anymore. The last time she had done it, he didn’t know what to do with all the sweets. Even giving them to his family as well as hers had left him with a counter full of baked goods.

While Kallie looked at the tarts, Logan talked to Tim. “Yep, though I think they’ll take it well. Kallie already spends a lot of time at my place anyway. Though if you have any sage words of advice, I’d be happy to listen,” he said with a grin.

In no time, Kallie had picked out the fruit tarts as well as a cookie for her brother who was a bit pickier in his food tastes. But again her eyes lingered over the cinnamon rolls as well. Logan gave a little shake of his head and he chuckled along with Tim. “Go ahead and add two cinnamon rolls too, Tim,” Logan told him, getting out his wallet. “The lady gets what the lady wants.”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 09:21 AM

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

Tim listened to Logan with intent, nodding at his words. "You're a pretty good guy, and the little lady over there is crazy about you, don't see a reason why they'd say no." He said while Kallie still browsed the sweets. "If I had any advice, it would be don't move at all. Women's fathers are like T-Rexs. If you don't move they can't see ya'. If you move they'll smell your fear." It was clear Tim was joking, but he also seemed happy for them.

Kallie smiled when he told Tim to pack the Cinnamon rolls too, Tim was quick to pack up what was requested and dole out the price, reduced slightly for Logan and Kallie. "Thank you Tim!" Kallie said cheerfully as she and Logan headed for the door."Good Luck, you two!" He called after them as the Bell chimed and they were outside on the street again.

Kallie had her cinnamon roll in no time, and was chewing thoughtfully as they headed down the streets. "Tim is so nice. I mean, he's older, seems kind of lonely, so I'm glad we can stop in and talk to him sometimes." She smiled. Tim was an older man, and he had never mentioned any kind of wife or kids, it made Kallie sort of sad to think about. Maybe he liked it that way, she couldn't be sure, but Kallie couldn't think about life alone, not since having Logan at her side.

They arrived to her parents not long after and it was her mother Leandra who buzzed them in. "Kallie, there you are! I was starting to think you two got lost!" Leandra said as she hugged her daughter tightly, before turning her attention to Logan. "And Logan, it's so good to see you again," she hugged him as well before letting them both through. "Come on in, Noah and Caden are in the living room." She mentioned before heading off in that direction. Kallie took off her shoes, but not before stealing a quick kiss from her boyfriend. "I love you," She reminded him quietly before heading into the living room.

Her father Noah was in the living room with Caden, who was sitting there doing some sort of Puzzle in a puzzle book, a word jumble if Kallie had to guess. He looked up and nodded at them, but didn't offer much else. Her father smiled however. "Thanks for bringing Kallie back Logan. We were a little worried because she forgot to call..." He lightly chided his daughter in the same sentence, who blushed slightly. "Sorry daddy..." She said, clearing her throat.

"But we figured she was with you. Anyway, why don't the two of you have a seat. Leandra was just finishing up the cooking for lunch."

Belle|| Outfit
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 08:03 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
The Past
user posted image

Logan chuckled, shaking his head. “I’ll remember that, but if he comes at me with a hammer, I’m going out the window,” he said, though he knew Noah wasn’t going to chase him out of the house. Hopefully.

Logan called his own goodbye to Tim once they paid and had their bag of goodies. Kallie started digging into her cinnamon roll almost immediately. “Yeah he is. I think in his mind that he’s adopted us as his children though so I wouldn’t worry about him too much.”

It didn’t take them long to get to Kallie’s parents, with her mother being the one to let them both in. Logan hugged Leandra after she let go of Kallie. “Nice to see you as well Leandra.” When he let go, he took off his shoes as well. “Love you more,” he whispered to Kallie. He followed behind her into the living room

Logan ruffled the top of Caden’s hair as he and Kallie made their way across the living room and sat together. He wrapped an arm around her, keeping her close to him. Her family was use to their affection, and Logan felt comfortable enough around her parents to show Kallie his affection in small ways.

“Well at least she didn’t forget where she lived or we’d really be in trouble,” Logan teased. “How have you been Noah?”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 01:44 PM

user posted image

KALLIOPE WILSON
The Past

Kallie felt Logan wrap an arm around her as they sat down together, and she in turn rested a hand against his chest. It was something her family was so used to they hardly even noticed it anymore. At first, her parents had been unsure about Logan, what happened with Kayla still weighing heavily on their minds. She too had fallen in love, and it didn't take long after that for her to disappear. Quietly, Noah and Leandra had worried that the same thing would happen to Kallie. But Logan had proved himself to be much different from the man Kayla had met, who had never wanted to meet the family or come to dinners. Logan did all of this, and soon it had really settled the minds of Kallie's parents.

Noah laughed when Logan mentioned Kallie not remembering where she lived, and Kallie bit her lip, gently smacking her boyfriend on the chest. "Isn't that the truth!"

"You guys are all so meaaaaan to me!" Kallie huffed, crossing her arms and turning away from Logan, although she didn't move his arm from around her. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but you need to admit he has a point."

"Hmph." Caden looked up from the puzzle that he was doing, watching Kallie pout for a moment. "You're such a dweeb Kallie." Kallie looked at her brother, frowning. "Go back to your dumb puzzles Caden." Caden shrugged, looking back down at his puzzle. Noah didn't focus on his perturbed daughter, going back to the question Logan had asked. "Oh I've been doing just the same as usual. Caden over there just told us they're placing him in an Advanced Placement Science class next year." He said, motioning proudly to his son. If Kallie had still been annoyed, it didn't show anymore, and she smiled at her brother.

"Wow really Caden? That's amazing! Me and Kayla never got Advanced Placement classes at your age." Caden shrugged, not looking up from his Puzzle. "It's not really a big deal, they're a bigger deal in High School." He answered, and Noah let out another Hardy laugh, looking back to Logan and Kallie. "Don't worry about him, he's just a bit humble." Kallie looked from her brother to her boyfriend, leaning into Logan. "I think a bit is an understatement." She whispered to him.

Her mother had just put the last of the food on the table. "All right you lot! Come sit down at the table, I've made quite the spread!" She said, Caden and Noah getting up before Kallie reluctantly lifted herself from Logan's hold on her and stood up. "Kallie, Logan, I was so happy when you called up and asked if you could come to lunch!" Her mother said cheerfully as Noah sat down at the head of the table. "It's always a pleasure to spend time with you guys mommy." Kallie answered as she sat down, Caden adjacent from her so Logan could sit at her side.

"So, Kallie mentioned on the phone that you two had something to tell us?" Noah said once the meal had gotten underway, and Kallie swallowed a mouthful of peas and glanced over at Logan, a little nervously. "W-Well..."

Belle|| Outfit
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.