L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Cabinet Battle #1, Hayden&Brandon
Belle
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 01:06 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Brandon Greene
Spring 13, Year 3 • Late Morning • Cloudy
"Wrapped up, so consumed by all this hurt"
user posted image

Brandon let his legs fall back down from his chest, now sitting cross-legged on the floor instead. His emotions had managed to calm down, even though the sound of their parents’ music still filled the small cottage. He could feel the weight of his father’s pocket watch in his pocket and he still felt the weight of past memories weighing on his heart.

He nodded his head as Hayden spoke. “Honestly, I can’t say I’m completely over what you did,” he told her. He knew in his heart he was still hurt by Hayden’s abandonment of him. “It’s not something I’m going to get over overnight,” he said, knowing that a part of him would probably always resent his sister for leaving him. “But I understand why you did it. I never wanted to admit that I did, because your leaving hurt a lot.” He took a deep breath, looking at his hands in his lap now. “And when I ran into you last season, I was too focused on the hurt to be happy to see you.”

“I’m sorry,” he said. It was the hardest thing to do.

user posted image
"If you ask me, don't know where to start"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 07:37 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Adam watched them from the other side of the room, not turning off the record player in fear that everything would turn hostile as soon as he did. They were finally talking, something they had been trying to get them to do since winter. It was something their parents would have wanted, for them to face each other. And now that was what was happening, and he wasn't about to pull a hair out of place and risk accidentally undoing how far the two of them had come in a very short time.

Hayden listened to her brother, smokey blue eyes glimmering with some unreadable emotion as he explained he wasn't over what she had done, that healing wasn't going to happen overnight, and she shook her head. "No one said you had to get over it." she said finally, taking a deep breath. "I...understand what I did. And as I've said there's nothing that I can do that will take back what happened, but..." she leaned back a little bit. "I'd like to show you it wasn't meant to hurt you." It had never been meant to hurt him, never meant to do any of this. It was a stupid decision she hadn't fully thought through when she should have, spent more time talking to people, someone there to advise her on what to do.

She quieted as he had more to say, and nodded along with his words, looking totally sobered now. She understood how much it hurt, because it had hurt her to do it. For the past five years, there hadn't been a time when Brandon hadn't crossed her mind. "You crossed my mind everyday." She admitted finally, looking away from him. "There wasn't a day when I didn't think I had done something wrong, that I needed to fix it. But by the time I got up the courage...it was too late." She closed my eyes. "Or that's what I kept telling myself." she ran a hand through her hair, laughing, a little bitterly at herself. "If I had been smarter, stronger, more brave, I would have at least tried. But I'm...a coward." She looked away from him. "But...I am happy to see you. Even if it...didn't seem like it." When he said he was sorry, she looked at him quickly.

"If you're sorry I don't know what that makes me." It sounded like a joke, and he'd find a half smile on her face, though that faded quickly. "I'm sorry, too. For everything." She said seriously.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Belle
Date: Spring 13th, Year 3
Outfit: Here
Weather: Cloudy
#8e3443
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 12:32 PM

user posted image
Brandon Greene
user posted image

Sitting here talking to Hayden was hard for Brandon. There were still so many emotions running through him right now, though at least the anger part had subsided to allow the pain and sadness to be at the forefront of his mind.

“You crossed mine too, though it was always the worst thoughts,” he told her. “When Michael and Ava took me out of Westhaven, I still got the newspaper sent to the house. I was always worried that 一 I always thought that I might find your name in the obituaries. I was always so relieved when I didn’t, but then that left me wondering where the hell you were,” he shook his head lightly. “And as the days went on, the worry got replaced by anger. I was so angry at you, I mean, I still am angry.” A part of him would probably always be angry at her for what happened.

He reached out a hand to her when she apologized. “So where do we go from here?”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 09:39 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hayden listened silently as Brandon spoke about a little of what he went through after he and Hayden had parted ways. She knew that Micheal had taken him out of Westhaven after he had taken him in, that much Micheal had told her. He said that he understood why she had done what she did, though he had wished she talked to her parents friends first. She wished she had too, but she knew it was too late to take that mistake back now, so she didn't dwell on it or bring it up.

"I went to Ioana because I lost the will to live. I thought sending you away was better, that it would save you somehow, but I was wrong, so wrong. Things changed and...I should have changed something too. I know you've heard it a lot by now, but I'm sorry. Nothing can measure the regret I feel for what you went through because of me." She admitted, closing her eyes for a moment. "You have a right to be angry, and I have a need to be sorry. Maybe one day that will level out somewhere, but for now I understand." that much was right.

He held out his hand, and she took it carefully, trying her best to bring them both to stand. "We do what our parents would have wanted us to do. We try to heal. Neither of us will ever get over what happened, you know that as well as me but...Adam's right." She said, glancing over at the sullen yet hopeful looking man who had finally stopped the record that was playing. "They wouldn't like it if we didn't try to move forward, together. Even if that itself takes a while." Adam finally walked over to them, placing a hand on each of their shoulders.

"I'm sorry I had to do that. But all of us, Mike and Ava included, just want you two to come to an understanding. We know you don't got your parents anymore, but you both still have us." Hayden nodded, glancing at Brandon. "So have you guys decided what you want to do here?" Adam asked carefully, and Hayden shrugged. "Possibly....Brandon?" She asked, wondering if he recalled the idea from earlier.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Belle
Date: Spring 13th, Year 3
Outfit: Here
Weather: Cloudy
#8e3443
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 08:11 PM

user posted image
Brandon Greene
user posted image

Brandon stood with Hayden, though his legs felt like jelly. Luckily he was standing near the kitchen counter still so he leaned against it. Today had been thoroughly exhausting, and even though it was still early, he just wanted to have a beer and then lay in bed.

Healing was going to be difficult. Brandon had built up a lot of walls after everything that happened, and he still held a lot of hurt and pain from being abandoned by Hayden. Maybe he would be able to work through it with time. He hoped he could. He had missed his sister. He missed his parents too, but he didn’t have a chance of getting them back. At least he held that chance with Hayden.

Brandon nodded as Adam spoke. “We have. We’re not gonna sell it. We’re gonna fix it up, in their memory.”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.