New Poll

All the things
SummerRain
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 10:05 PM

Chick

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 3

Rep: 0 pts

Emily Caldera is the young grocery store owner, 28 with twins. She's got three brothers, one older, one younger, and a twin. I would prefer each of these characters to be played by a different person, for the sake of plotting and threads.

Benjamin Caldwell is the oldest of the four, who left the valley when he was eighteen. He's five years older than Emily, and more progressive than her. I imagine him as either a businessman or a doctor.

Erik Caldwell is the middle brother, Emily's twin. He also left Ioana to continue his education, but he might end up deciding to return to help run the store or even work somewhere else.

Dylan Caldwell is the youngest. He's three years younger than Emily and Erik, And as the other boys did also left the valley for various reasons. I don't have much of anything in mind for him, really, beyond him likely hating Emily's high school sweetheart, Derek.

Derek Hunter, Emily's high school sweetheart and the father of her twins, Kurt and Kaylee Caldwell. When Em told him she was pregnant, he freaked and basically ran away, leaving her to raise the twins herself. She's heard nothing from him since, but I would love to add drama to Em's life by having someone bring him back to the valley.

Now, the twins. Kurt and Kaylee Caldwell. Born Winter 2, currently age 9. I picture Kurt being the more outgoing and sporty of the twins, while Kaylee is the more reserved one, but this doesn't have to be how they turn out.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.