Posted: Feb 16 2017, 01:32 AM

King of Breakfast

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

user posted image

Winter: 8:00pm
|Outfit|Tag:Aofie

Ness seriously questioned Auden’s taste in movies. Sometimes she found absolute masterpieces, but most of the time the movies she picked were the creepiest shit that he’s ever seen. Which was why when she asked him to bring James he decided not too, because he couldn’t trust her instinct to find an age appropriate film. Although that could have been him being an overbearing parent, because she did managed to find something that James could watch but seeing as he didn’t bring him, they had to find something a little more age appropriate for them.

The movie itself wasn’t bad per say, the acting could have been better, as well as the quality. Yet it wasn’t the worse movie he had seen, he had seen much worse. At least it wasn’t a chick flick. He hated chick flicks. “Well… maybe I should pick the movie next time.” Ness offered as the movie rolled into credits. “It wasn’t… well it wasn’t absolute shit, but it could have been much better.” He scratched his head and then proceeded to stretch, the popcorn box shifting in his lap as he moved into a more comfortable position on Auden’s coach.

“I don’t know, do you want to try watching another one?” Ness inquired, peering into his popcorn box. “I mean we’ve still have plenty pop-corn left and your brother doesn’t get home for another or two.” No Ender equalled an enjoyable weekend for both Auden and Ness. Ness in particular because he had been avoiding the man like the black-plague since that little incident two season ago, that was something that he would never be able to forget, not because it was anything grand but because Ender liked to prod him about it whenever they did end up being in the same room together. “I mean, I can get out of your hair if you have better things to do, i’m not sure if you we’re telling the truth when you said that you completed all your homework.” He’d even offer to help her with it if she needed or wanted it, though he doubted that either would be the case, still it was better than going home at the moment. James would have been, if Jessica followed instructions, already put to sleep and his dad would have been out working with Jessica herself locked in the music room.

“It’s not like I have anything better to do,”
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 12:15 AM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 18

Rep: 25 pts

Wesley & Auden

She spent most of her free time with Ness, and in that time they'd watched a lot of movies. It wasn't her fault that they were running out of good movies to watch! The one she'd ended up picking, had been terrible. Throughout the whole thing she kept stealing side glances at Ness, wondering when he was going to complain. Somehow, he'd made it to the end before letting his dissatisfaction be known. “Well… maybe I should pick the movie next time.” Auden lost it immediately. She doubled over in laughter, slapping her own knee as tears rolled down her taut cheeks. "Finally!" she declared, "I was waiting for you to say something. Who watches this shit..." She stretched her long arms over her head and inhaled a yawn.

When he offered to stick around for another one, she nodded. "Let's do it, your pick this time." She gave him a reassuring thumbs up. "I promise I wont complain, you can pick anything."

As soon as the words left her lips, the door bell rang. She jolted. Ender wouldn't ring his own doorbell would he? He was kinda... stupid? The brunette stared at the door in a mixture of curiosity and confusion. She looked back at Ness and shrugged. She didn't hear keys jingling, and it didn't sound like anyone was lingering around. Perhaps it was just a pesky kid playing games. This was Ender's apartment after all, he had a long list of enemies. It could have been anyone.

They didn't ring again, so she guessed they had given up when no one answered.

There was a thud, three of them in a row. The person was still there, and now they were knocking. They hadn't left after all. "Auden?" There was a voice, and then another light knock.

"Oh yeaaaaaah." She remembered as she stood to get the door. She'd forgotten that she'd asked Welsey to bring her the notes from the lecture she'd missed out on. Whoops. She opened the door just a crack, hoping he would just slide them through.

"Okay bye." the brunette said in an irritated tone. Her eyes narrowed then the knocker didn't budge.

"Can I use the bathroom really fast?"

"Don't you have a bathroom?"

"Yes... but-"

"You literally live in this building."

"I know but-"

"Okay so, uh bye?"

"Auden! Come on. Really fast."

She sighed, but agreed to let him in. The pair had never seen eye to eye, it was another Ender situation, though somehow worse. Welsey and her had competed in everything since they were younger. They were the same age, went to the same school, and had all the same classes. They even shared a last name, so their relation was obvious. It wasn't a common last name, like Smith or Stevens. Nope. Basco affiliation was infamous in this city. She was proud of it, him, not so much.

"Thanks, Auden." he said smiling appreciatively as he slipped passed before she could change her mind. When he walked by the couch he waved to the unfamiliar man sitting down. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." Now wonder she didn't want to let him in, she was on a date. It all made sense now. "I'm... uh, Welsey." He figured this guy was probably just as rude as his cousin, and not willing to hear his life story, so he continued to the bathroom so he could leave quickly.

Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 11:29 PM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

Ness shrugged his shoulders. “Don’t know, but obviously, there’s an audience for it if they continue to mass produce garbage like this.” He tilted his head to the side. “Although… the fact that you even had this is equally as questionable.” He playfully stuck his tongue out at the younger of the two Basco siblings. “You Bascos and your weird fetishes.”

“Oh I’m definitely picking next time, you can bet on that…” He was going to pick something that they both would enjoy, and would feel like gouging their eyes out midway through. Unlike Auden, he wasn’t into masochism, he did not intend to suffer through another movie night filled with awful chick-flicks and movies with poor acting.

When the doorbell rang, Ness slumped slightly into the chair, more to make himself as inconspicuous as possible. He really didn’t need to interact with Ender right now, then again… why would Ender even knock on the door of his own apartment? He was stupid… but not that stupid. Right?

He watched curiously as Auden opened the door and proceeded to interact with someone. His eyebrow-raising with how dismissive she was being of the person. His hand raised to his chin, as he inspected the newcomer. Suffice to say that Ness really liked what he saw. As little of it as he did, as the man quickly excused himself to go the bathroom.

Cocking a brow at Auden as she returned. The short man sent her an unimpressed look. “So… were you just going to hide the fact that you apparently allow attractive men in your brother’s apartment?” He admonished, his eyes flaring up in amusement. “ Who's that Wesley guy?”

This post has been edited by Swaffles: Jan 13 2018, 03:05 PM
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 06:40 PM

Savage.

Wesley & Auden

Auden immediately noticed the look on her friend's face. It was one she knew all too well. They'd been friends for so long, she could spot it a mile away. In fact it nauseated her that he was making this face right here, right now. "Don't even say it." Her honey colored eyes narrowed at him as she crossed her arms in protest. "First Ender. Now him?" She sighed as she slid back down on the couch next to him. She started sorting through the movies again, hoping that the last comment he made would be the end of it.

“ Who's that Wesley guy?”

Of course not. Ness wasn't someone who just did what she asked. That's why whey were friends. He didn't fear her like other people did. Plus if he wasn't going to back down, she could at least answer that.

"If you must know, he's my cousin, which makes him a Basco. Which makes him probably someone you don't want to get to close to." Her lips pulled into a smirk as she repeated one of the many, yet common rumors her family name had birthed into existence. "Basco's are nothing but arrogant, hot-headed morons and are as crooked as they come", she even made her voice a little different as if she was specifically mimicking the mouth she'd heard it from. "Besides me. I'm normal." Auden pointed to herself with pride. "But I won't always be a Basco. I can get married and that's the end of that. Thank goodness." She looked at Ness, who was still somewhere else in his thoughts. Thoughts that were probably un-pure and gross. So she did the only reasonable thing. She punched him. Just a love tap in the shoulder. "So what do you say? Want to get married?" Of course she was only kidding, just saying anything outrageous enough to bring his attention back to her.

Wes exited the bathroom and sheepishly made his way down the hall. He made sure to make a little extra noise while he was walking so he wouldn't accidentally spot Auden and her boyfriend smooching or something. When he got to the living room area he did a kind of half head nod to them both before heading towards the door. "Thanks again Auden, tell Ender I said hi."

"Tell him yourself, you work together." Auden didn't turn around to send him off. Instead she kept her eyes glued on Ness menacingly.

Wesley nodded. He had used the bathroom and that was that. There wasn't any point in sticking around any longer. He felt a little odd intruding on their special moment anyway.

Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 02:09 AM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

He often took pride in his friendship with Auden because, for the most part, they connected on such a profound level. Whether it was through their shared disdain for her brother, or their fascination with watching the weirdest movies, or mutual complaint towards the amount of work that was piled upon them from college. Although there were times where he found himself perplexed by his friend. When she had asserted that the man who came in was her cousin, his eyebrow had to rise almost to his hairline in response, he hadn’t even been aware that she had a cousin. Possibly because he never asked, but the fact that she never mentioned him was also a contributing factor.

While Auden spoke his attention was still geared towards the hallway where the other male had walked down. It was curious that Auden didn’t want him to come in, maybe she hadn’t wanted him to interrupt their night? It was reasonable because the blonde’s attention had long since left his friend’ since the other male entered. He only found himself focusing back on her when she brought up the idea of the two of them getting married. He opened his mouth to make a clever remark, but it instantly closed once Auden’s cousin reentered the room. And back to her cousin, his eyes went.

He said a few words to Auden and made to leave, and even though he could literally feel Auden’s eyes boring holes in the side of his head, the blonde couldn’t help but call out to the man. “Hey… Wes right?” He said, resting an arm on top of the coach. “You busy? We’re about to watch a movie, care to join us?” He didn’t bother to look in Auden’s direction, already knowing that she probably wanted to throttle him at this point. He simply couldn’t help it though, he liked what he saw. “Auden, scoot over so your cousin can join us.” He whispered to her without actually locking eyes with her, knowing that he was probably going to get an earful once her cousin left.
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 06:17 PM

Savage.

Auden adored Ness. The pair had been friends for quite some time. She loved him like a brother, and even more so than her own brother in fact. Ness was the one person she truly cared about, the one person she put before herself every time. And right now, that total adoration was the only thing keeping him from getting elbowed in the throat. She clenched her jaw and moved over for Wes reluctantly, but without a fight. She crossed her arms to make herself smaller so she wouldn't accidentally brush shoulders with him. She'd spent so many years treating him like he had the plague that sometimes she forgot he wasn't actually sick.

Wes took a seat between them. It felt wrong to be here, but since the guy had invited him and Auden hadn't shooed him off he agreed. Part of him felt like this might be a trap. He looked around the living room cautiously, but continued to avoid meeting eyes with the brunette silently fuming on his right. When he noticed that Ness was asking him something, he shifted his knees slightly so he was angled more towards him rather than Auden. "Oh uhhh, what movie?", he leaned forward slightly to check out the film's case, which was now laying empty on the table.

Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 12:38 AM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

He knew that she was more than a little upset with him. He could almost feel the agitation oozing off of her, but in this moment he was a little preoccupied with not making himself look like an idiot in front of her cousin. He would make it up to her, how, he didn't know, but he would. Besides they loved each other far too much to hold grudges such as this, at least he hoped that to be the case.

"Don't know, something Auden picked up." He said, trying to peer at the cover from his pot on the couch. "Meaning it's probably crap, but we can at least give it a shot," He said in good humour. Although, he chances a glance at Auden and mouthed an apology. She knew that he how acted when he saw something, or in this case someone he liked, he hoped that she wouldn't be offended or hurt by the attention she was giving her cousin.

He stood up and move over to the DVD player, extracting the prior disc from its depths and turning, with outstretched hands, towards Wes, waiting for him to hand over the disc within the case "Sooo, Wes..." He began."how long have you been here? Auden never mentions she had a cousin hanging around." There was probably a reason behind it, but he'd have to investigate that later on.
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 06:42 PM

Savage.

Wes handed the other man the movie before folding his hands in his lap and looking towards the television. When Nes inquired about where he'd come from, his head cocked in confusion. "Oh, I've always lived in the city. I live in this building actually. With my friend Scout and her family, my parents live in Whitmont community, but this is closer to the University." He adjusted his classes. "I'm a student there."

"He didn't ask for your life story.", Auden said sharply before standing to head towards the kitchen. "I need a drink.", she added. She didn't offer to grab one for anyone else. She wasn't feeling very hospitable at the moment. Just jealous, and annoyed.

Wes put his head down. He knew he was making Auden upset, and he really didn't like to cause any trouble. "Sorry." He said to the blonde only, since his cousin had ran off to go cool down with some water.

Swaffles

PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D deep in the meadow {warriors} Convergence Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.