Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Cyrus (strawberry)
NOTES

Sometime in the past • 21 years old Eleanor
When it came to the subject of studying Eleanor wasn’t really the best at it, despite of her decent grades, studying and paying attention while doing so weren’t the young woman’s talents, wanting to learn and studying were two different things, one was exciting while the other simply valued one’s ability to memorize.

Sitting on the living room table Ella was already tired, she hadn’t even gotten through the first chapter of the overly expensive book that was borrowed to her by the university.

She put her head on the table and mumbled something to her study partner, it was impossible to understand, but she didn’t bother to repeat herself, it was, after all, an irrelevant complaint about how boring studying was.

”All these plants are making me hungry…” she commented looking at the young man. ”Aren’t you hungry? I could go for a pizza…” she asked while thinking that a pizza would improve the study time.

PMEmail
^
strawberry
 Posted: May 4 2018, 08:19 PM

crab honeybutt

GROUP: Blue Leaf

Awards: 16

Rep: 5 pts

user posted image

past AU • outfit • Ella, Tecri

Cyrus loved college. He loved the campus, he loved the dining hall, he loved his classes. But perhaps he'd loved it a little too much, to the point where he had overloaded himself by taking too many courses. He'd learned his lesson, and next semester he wouldn't be taking quite as many, but this semester found him tired and overworked. He was hesitant to complain because he brought it on himself and he knew he could get by with a few sleepless nights and an abundance of caffeine, but he often found himself dozing when reading text books.

Now was one of those times. He was sitting in the living room, attempting to study with Ella, and instead found himself reading the same line over and over until his head was nodding. He was startled out of his snooze by her talking. "Wh-huh?" he muttered, inhaling sharply and rubbing his face. He grimaced when he felt a little bit of drool at the edge of his lip. Attractive, he thought, shaking his head a little to try and clear it.

Once his thoughts unjumbled themselves and he realized what she'd said, his stomach growled slightly. "Uhh, yeah, actually. Pizza sounds pretty good right about now..." Well, pizza sounded good anytime, really. But it sounded especially good right now.
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 7 2018, 09:42 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Cyrus (strawberry)
NOTES

Eleanor watched Cyrus as he muttered something, she was about to repeat when he replied to her, and Cyrus words were music to her ears, perhaps she shouldn’t have been so excited about the idea of eating pizza, but she was, it was the perfect fuel for their study afternoon, that was already making Ella regret her class choices for the semester.

Ella got off the chair she was on and grabbed the flyer, she was more like a kid in a candy store than an adult. ”So? What will we be having? Basic? Cheese and ham? Or do we want extra stuff?” she asked. She really didn’t mind whatever Cyrus wanted on the pizza, she was happy just eating something.

”And on the bright side it will keep us awake.” she announced with the same excitement as before.

PMEmail
^
strawberry
 Posted: May 22 2018, 01:11 PM

crab honeybutt

user posted image

Cyrus leaned forward, rubbing his face a little to help wake him up, as Ella got up and grabbed the flyer for the pizza place. His stomach grumbled a little as she listed off the possibilities. "We could do a half and half pizza if you want," he told her, though to be honest he could demolish most of a large pizza himself. He was grateful for his height when it came to food. It meant he could eat a large amount of food and not gain a whole lot of weight. "I like pepperoni on mine, with peppers and onions and banana peppers." Of course, he would eat just about any type of pizza that was put in front of him, including pizza with anchovies, and he would be pretty happy about it.

He let out a quick laugh and leaned back, closing his eyes for a moment. "I don't know about that. Eating usually makes me want to take a nap," he told her, though at this point in time, just about anything made him want to take a nap. Perhaps he'd get a big soda to go with the pizza. The caffeine and sugar would do him good. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. "Would you mind adding on some cheese bread or garlic knots to that? I'll pay for them." Perhaps loading up on carbs would give him the short burst of energy he needed to get through the textbook.

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 30 2018, 06:50 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Cyrus (strawberry)
NOTES

Eleanor kept looking at the flyer that had the pizza’s and the whole idea of having a half and half pizza was appealing. She looked again at the list until Cyrus spoke about what he preferred, Ella liked everything, except corn, whoever decided to put corn on pizza shouldn’t be allowed to breathe. ”I can go with that, I like pepperoni, pepper, onions and banana peppers, so that sounds like a delicious idea.” she said.

The woman laughed as he mentioned taking a nap, after eating she would always get sleepy, but while she was eating was a different story. ”I’m sure we can take a nap after eating, the day and night are young.” she said trying to be dramatic.

”I don’t mind at all.” she replied to his request. She made the order and once she was done, she dragged herself to the chair she had left to make the call. ”So, how are you liking the city and the university?”

PMEmail
^
strawberry
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 04:33 PM

crab honeybutt

user posted image

Cyrus gave a faint nod as she agreed with his topping choices, though at this point, he probably would've eaten anything set in front of him. He considered running down to the snack machine for a minute to get some chips or some candy before the actual food got here, but ultimately decided against it. It would be better to save that money for another time.

He grinned when she said that they could take a nap after eating, happy she didn't admonish him for wanting to sleep when they should be studying. "Sounds like a good plan, then. I've heard power naps are good for your memory, anyway," he told her, trying to justify going to sleep. Of course, even if he planned on only sleeping for about 15 minutes, he knew he'd more than likely just cancel his alarm and get all the rest he could.

"Thanks!" he replied before she started ordering. While she was on the phone, he rooted around in his pockets for his wallet for a moment before pulling out enough money to cover half the cost of the pizza, the side, and a tip. He placed the money and his wallet on the table and sat back down as she did, settling in. He frowned in thought for a moment at her question.

"The city, I could leave or take, honestly." Westhaven, as far as he was concerned, wasn't anything special. He wanted to see other cities, like St. Louis or New York, where there where big botanical gardens and natural history museums. Westhaven had a museum, sure, but he was sure it paled in comparison to the ones in New York. "But the university is nice. I'm really enjoying it so far." He'd been to a few parties, made some new acquaintances, and he'd thoroughly enjoyed all his classes. Even with the lack of sleep, he was enjoying his time here. "How about you?"
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 07:09 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Cyrus (strawberry)
NOTES

A power nap sounded good, but she knew if she was going to sleep she would only wake up sometime around dawn and by then she wouldn’t have enough time to study everything for the exam.

The pizza had been ordered and now they had to wait. When he replied to her question she smiled, the city wasn’t for everyone. ”It’s not a bad place once you get to know all the corners of it, just be careful with the police the cells aren’t comfortable.” she advised; Cyrus didn’t seem to be the kind of person that would get into trouble just for the fun of getting into it, or that would simply do something that would earn him a trip to the police station.

She was glad he was enjoying the university, it had been the best years of her life so far, and she wouldn’t need to break into the chemistry lab like she had to back in high school. ”I like it here, it’s livelier than the valley but it lack soul, sure the city has a lot of personality but, it lack passion.” she explained, she felt conflicted about it, she loved the valley and she enjoyed the city.

”But I hope I can travel, see the world, exotic places, meet new people, new cultures, experience it, as much as I enjoy things here I think if given the chance I would leave.”

PMEmail
^
strawberry
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 09:44 PM

crab honeybutt

user posted image

Cyrus laughed a little when Ella said to be careful around the police, though stopped when he realized she might be speaking from experience. She'd always seemed a little wild, though not in a particularly bad way. But he was far from anything like that. Perhaps it was because his parents had been so careless that he'd always felt like he had to be the mature one. Sure, college was a time for letting loose and having fun, but he felt his studies were more important. He wasn't the guy who was often invited to parties anyway.

He nodded, agreeing with her about the city lacking passion. It seemed like every day was the same old thing for the adults he'd come across. Here people always seemed to be gunning for the next big thing while the people back home tried to be content with what they had. Well, most people anyway. "The convenience is nice, too, I guess." Passion or no passion, it was nice to not have to worry about making it to a store on time. Anything you could need seemed to be close at hand. He'd miss that out of everything once he graduated, though perhaps he could find another city with a large botanical garden so he could have a wide variety of plants to study along with the convenience of living in a city.

"What kind of places were you wanting to travel to?" He hoped to travel once he graduated, too, though he was mostly looking forward to going to remote places and studying the flora there. He wanted to see what the world had to offer when it came to plants, and he'd be willing to travel from the depths of the Amazon rainforest to the frozen tundras of the north and everywhere in between.
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 12:06 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Cyrus (strawberry)
NOTES

She couldn’t deny that it was convenient to have everything near the place she lived, if one store was closed there were others and they all seemed to be open at odd hours, unlike the ones in the Valley that used to close late in the afternoon, in the city she could walk into a store in the middle of the night and it was normal.

When he asked her about the places she wanted to travel too she didn’t know how to answer to that, she just wanted to see the world, all the places seemed like good places in her opinion. ”I honestly have no idea, all places seem good places, but if I had to choose those who have different cultures and history would be the firsts on my list, what’s the point in visiting something you’re familiar with?” she asked him.

”I know a lot is going on with the world but, I just want to see what else is out there, and maybe when I get tired I come back home. Do you feel like seeing the world once you graduate?”

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.