Out with the Flowers, IC: Howl, ISO: OPEN
OliveTheOlive
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 11:24 PM

27 Apr 17, 05:17 AM Riibile: HOWL IS BACK -dances on the spot-

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 7

Rep: 17 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Spring 9, Year 3 . Around 11am . Mood: Bored/Irritated . Wearing . Tag: NONE YET

Supposedly, walks in nature were supposed to be good for the soul. At least...that's what he'd always read in books. Back in Westhaven, there weren't really any forests, so there wasn't exactly any nature to connect with. Before Eddy left for his trip, he'd made Howl promise to get some fresh air. It'd be good for you, he said. It would give your skin some color, he said. You'd love it, he said. So far the only true statement was that his skin had indeed gotten some color. A very pink color that looked oh so appealing to the locals. Yesterday a kid had laughed at him and called him the white lobster...as if it was the best thing he'd come up with in his short life. Good thing the punk's mom had been watching.

Despite his sunburn, the black sheep still braved the outdoors that morning. He didn't exactly hate being outside; he just didn't understand why people would put themselves through the dangers of the sun instead of just curling up on their couch. It piqued his curiosity so intensely that he had to find the answer himself. There must be some reason.

In all his walks of late, Howl Winthrop has never found himself this far out of town. Hell, was this even considered Ioana anymore?(O: He's very dramatic when it comes to being active) Everything in front of him looked like something he's seen in a book somewhere. Thick greenery with large moss covered trees scattered about in a somehow symmetrical pattern that made it pleasing to the eye. 'Witchcraft', he thought with a smirk laced on his lips.

After a while, the dirt path underneath his shoes became less and less visible. Unfortunately, his pale blue eyes were paying no attention to anything aside from all the varying plants. Eventually, the young Winthrop found himself surrounded by green with no indication of where he was or how he got there. Well, of course he's gotten there by walking, but the time passed so quickly that he'd no idea for how long he'd walked.

"Well fuck me" With hands resting on his hips, Howl turned around a few times wondering what he should do about his current predicament. Images of his bleak future passing through his mind. Most of which depicted a very rough looking Howl making friends with wildlife and living out the rest of his miserable forest-person life living in a tree. With an exasperated sigh, Howl sat down on the nearest log, resting his face in his hands.

He'd might as well get comfortable.

PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 03:14 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Misha Faye
Spring 9, Year 3 ֎ Late Morning ֎ Sunny
user posted image

”Kenzie be careful!” Misha called out behind his daughter. She had started walking and now that she could do it without any help from the furniture or her dad, she liked to waddle off on her own. If Misha tried to hold her hand and help her, she would yank her hand out of his and pry his fingers off. She was very determined and very stubborn. She was definitely her mother’s child.

They came out for a walk among the flowers since it was such a nice day and Ioana didn’t really offer anything in the way of children’s parks. Kenzie didn’t very much mind though, as she could turn anything into a playground, especially her Uncle Sam’s legs.

Kenzie had gotten ahead of her father, though Misha was sure to keep her in his sights. She may be walking, but she was still a wobbly walker, and walked kind of bowlegged as most infants her age did. Something caught her attention though and she wobbled faster. Misha looked up to see a man sitting on a nearby log. Misha shook his head and jogged to keep up with his daughter though she had already reached the man before he caught up to her.

She grabbed onto the man’s leg, smiling up at the stranger. “Gai!”

“Sorry,” Misha said. “She likes being social.”

PMWebsite
^
OliveTheOlive
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 05:21 PM

Spring 9, Year 3 . Around 11am . Mood: Bored/Irritated . Wearing . Tag: Belle

Before Howl knew it, his mind had drifted off to things more pleasant. Soon he'd have to pay his enemy a visit and see how she was handling motherhood. Speaking of parental duties, Eddy's face came into mind. If anyone deserved to have a child, it was his eldest brother. Perhaps he should set the two up considering she'd left that Kyle fellow.

No. That idea didn't settle well in his stomach.

All his brother needed to do was get out there and meet someone. It wasn't difficult for a Winthrop man to ensnare a woman. Eddy just wasn't trying hard enough. That had to be it. Perhaps when the older Winthrop arrived back home, Howl would start setting him up for blind dates. It couldn't be worse than the poor man jerking off every night to appease his own appetites. Shivering, Howl decided that those were thoughts he could live without.

After a while of sitting there with his head in his hands, his eyelids became heavy, and after a few yawns, the young Winthrop felt his body start dozing off.

Well...at least it was trying.

Trying that is, until he was surprised by the warm feeling of tiny arms encircling one of his legs. Icey eyes melted at the sight of the tiny smile pointed in his direction.  “Gai!”. "Well Hi back little one" a small smile formed on his lips. Lord knew she couldn't be out there alone. Looking up, Howl came to face with who he'd assumed was the girl's father.“Sorry,” The man said “She likes being social.” Howl waved his worries off with a smile. "I don't mind," Howl looked at the little girl currently becoming friends with his leg. "What's your name kiddo? I'm Howl".

"I uh...don't suppose you guys live in Ioana?" Yeah. That didn't sound creepy. 

PM
^
Belle
 Posted: May 2 2017, 02:51 PM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

Kenzie was a little troublemaker, but lucky for him, she had happened across someone who didn’t mind tiny, and possibly sticky hands grabbing at him. It was hard to teach a one-year-old that they couldn’t just grab any nearby person they wanted to. Especially when she was so use to walking up to her Uncle Sam and grabbing him by the nose the second he picked her up. She had a fascination with Uncle Sam’s nose, or as she called it, his “no.”

“Da,” Kenzie said to the man as she used one hand to point at Misha. Her hand came back down on his leg. When he asked her his name she smiled. “Key!” she said excitedly even though that wasn’t her name, but was what she could pronounce at least.

“Her name is Kenzie,” Misha interjected for Kenzie as she let go of the man and went to try to climb on the log like the man was sitting. “I’m Misha, we live over by Ashkeep Woods, but I figured Kenzie would like to come see the flowers. So far she’s only tried to pick three,” he said with a chuckle, holding up the small flowers Kenzie had pulled out of the ground and handed to her daddy.

PMWebsite
^
OliveTheOlive
 Posted: May 2 2017, 03:37 PM

Spring 9, Year 3 . Around 11am . Mood: Relieved . Wearing . Tag: Belle

It was a relief to see someone else's face out here. It wasn't that he minded being alone; what he minded was being alone AND lost. Maybe there was a map or something he could pick up at the town hall. Why did he not think of that before he wandered into the woods? No matter, it wasn't like he could do anything about it now.

“Da,” The way she pointed out her father was downright adorable. For the first time in a while, Howl Winthrop genuinely felt amused. “Key!” The little one was so excited to introduce herself. He wished he felt that elated when meeting strangers. “Her name is Kenzie,”

Reaching out an arm, he helped the toddler up onto the log she was struggling to get on. It was refreshing that she wanted so much to be his friend. Kids were always like that with him. It made no sense really...maybe it was the hair. “I’m Misha, we live over by Ashkeep Woods, but I figured Kenzie would like to come see the flowers. So far she’s only tried to pick three,”

Howl matched Misha's chuckle before looking back to Kenzie "You like flowers huh?" Howl reached behind him and picked a small violet before tucking it behind her ear. "Now you're a flower too" Looking at Misha, Howl's grin became lopsided. "You've really saved me. I'm afraid I got a little lost."

PM
^
Belle
 Posted: May 7 2017, 08:26 PM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

Kenzie excitedly climbed up on the log after the strange man helped her up. She sat next to him, swinging her little legs as she held onto the log. “Da, me man.”

Kenzie watches curiously as the man reached behind him and grabbed a flower sticking it behind her ear. Her smile grew as she felt the flower sitting on her ear. “Pretty flow’,” she said before the man turned to talk to her daddy.

Misha smiled as he watched the man interact with Kenzie. They didn’t have much family in Ioana, so most of Kenzie’s time was spent with Misha, her aunt or Sam. Of course, it would be nice for her to have some kids her age to play with, but Kenzie was happy with any company.

"You've really saved me. I'm afraid I got a little lost."

Misha chuckled lightly. “Still new to Ioana, huh?” Misha asked. “It can be a bit daunting to get around at first.”

PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.