L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Balloon Festival, Spring 5, Year Three
Summers Past
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 09:10 AM

Administrator

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

user posted image
[FRIDAY SPRING 5, MIDDAY, TOWN SQUARE]

To lift villager spirits and celebrate the town, the villagers get together for a balloon festival. They gather in the main square for food and drink provided by local businesses and to mingle with their neighbors. At the end of the festival, everyone releases balloons into the sky, to which they have tied their wish for the town, in hopes that their wish will be granted in the coming year.

The square is poorly decorated for this year's festival, with recycled decorations covering the area. A worn banner with an irremovable layer of dust hangs as a greeting to the villagers flocking to the square. Red streamers that seem to have been reused one too many times decorate the lampposts. Few balloons hang on the side of buildings as the rest are safe and sound inside the worn yellow tent that has been set up. At any time during the festival, villagers are allowed to enter the tent and tie their wish to a balloon. Villagers are asked to hold on to their balloons until Mayor Tobias announces it is time for them to be released.

In the meantime, villagers are asked to enjoy the food, drinks, and the company of their neighbors. Attendees also have the option of participating in a game of Balloon Tennis with a randomly paired opponent!

BALLOON TENNIS

Set up on one side of the festival are multiple small courts. Mainly large inflated balloons sit in what appears to resemble a ball pit and next to it is a table filled with paddles. Participants are paired up and given one of these balloons and a paddle. The rules are simple; don't let the balloon touch the ground. If it does, your opponent receives a point. First to five points wins the game.

To be paired up with an opponent, bold your participation in the tennis match within your Balloon Festival post. You will receive a PM with your opponent once he or she has been selected.

[Belle is running this festival. Any questions or concerns should be directed to her.]
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:56 AM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

user posted image

user posted image

Open!

Auden was not impressed with the decorations. Her face curled into disgust as her hazel eyes absorbed the piss poor banners and half blown up balloons. "Gross.", she whispered as she passed through the crowd to head towards the courts.

She wasn't here to make wishes. She'd come for one thing only. To kick ass and win whatever dinky trophy the Mayor had to offer. She was too big for this little town, her ego was inflated as usual, but at least something around here was. She set her bag down once she reached the nets. She brought her own supplies. She wasn't about to use any old, musty racket. She had her own, so why would she? When she pulled it out of the bag, it sparkled as it hit the sunlight. It was lilac, with her name monogrammed in white on the handle. Even though she'd already wiped it clean four times this morning, she took out her handkerchief and gave it another quick shine before holding it over her head proudly.

Perfect.

"I need a partner! No losers.", she announced to the whole affair. She cocked her hip and placed her free hand at her side as she peered into the crowd for any takers. "I have an extra racket too, top of the line. If we win, you can keep it." Her rose lips turned upwards into a daring grin. Technically it was Ender's racket, but he never played. She'd bought it, so she was allowed to give it away. When she pulled it from the bag, there was sports tape wrapped around the handle to conceal her brothers name. He didn't know a good gift when he saw one. Someone else, anyone else, would be more deserving.

user posted image

♠♤♠
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 01:48 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
||Open!|| Outfit|| Spring 5th||#83c4ad|| #c7d3e5 ||

Cassidy had heard begging for at least a straight week when Theo's teachers had told the class about a specific festival in the Valley happening that weekend. He liked the idea of colorful Balloons and making a wish, he seemed more interested in the latter, but Cassie didn't hear the end of it until she had finally agreed to go. So that friday she had booked two tickets and it wasn't long after that they were in the valley.

"Mom, do people really tip cows?" Theo asked as they walked out of the train station, him practically skipping at her side. The air was really fresher in the Valley, and Theo seemed to both notice and appreciate the difference for once. "I'm not sure how you tip a Cow, but don't you go getting any ideas." She warned him, knowing the look she saw in his eye. "Cows may not look like it, but to someone your size they can be really dangerous."

"So I can't even try to tip one?" Cassie looked down at him, the small thing he still was. It wouldn't be that way for long, eventually he'd hit a growth spurt. "I think if you tried the cow would tip you." She answered just as Theodore came to a stop. "But the answer is still no, and if you even try I'm not letting you watch TV for a week." Theodore seemed to be comparing the risk to the rewards, and in the end he seemed to decide trying to tip a cow wasn't worth the time he'd have to do.

The decorations obviously lacked, a dreary set up at best, but Theodore seemed to like it, though Cassidy had felt he was more here for the other meaning of the Festival, because he looked happy. "Hey mom? It's a little crowded over there, what do you think is going on?" He asked, pulling her in that direction. Cassidy read over some papers. "It's a sign up for...Balloon Tennis." Theodore seemed to brighten up at that. "You should sign up mom!"

"...M-Me?" They heard someone shouting in the background, and though Cassie didn't look, Theodore did. "See? She's excited about it!" Knowing Theo wouldn't let it go, Cassie signed the sheet and dreaded it instantly. She wasn't good at sports, but anything to make Theodore happy. "At least promise you'll cheer for me even if I'm bad."

"Promise!"

user posted image
||Belle , Open|| Outfit|| Spring 5th|| #c9a5e5||

Kallie couldn't say she knew much about the Festival, after all it was her first real Spring in Ioana. So a lot of festivals and such taking place were all really new to her. She took a deep breath as she placed Jasper into the stroller. Their baby was still adjusting to the world, and Sunlight in his face still seemed to bother him, so Kallie had brought the hood down over his stroller so his eyes stayed safe and shaded.

"Logan, are you ready to go babe?" She called inside as Squeaky came darting from inside the house and ran around the stroller with an energetic bark. Lately, it seemed like the dog hadn't seen enough time off the farm, so when her Uncle heard they were going to the festival, he asked them to take him along. "Squeaky, relax, I don't want you to get stuck under the wheel you crazy dog." She chided as she picked him up and was promptly licked repeatedly in the face.

She sputtered, holding the dog to her chest as she wiped her space. "Ugh...I think Squeaky is ready to go. Come on Logan, we don't want to get there too late, I heard they're doing something cool this year!" She urged, smiling when Logan finally appeared in the doorway. She was actually sort of excited, seeing as this was the first time her son would really get to see new faces, though at the same time it made her nervous.

As they made their way over to the Festival, Squeaky practically at Logan's heels as they walked, she bit her lip. "Do you think I brought enough Diapers? Did I forget the Lotion?" This fretting was something Kallie wasn't quite over yet, being a new mother meant worrying about well...everything. Though as they passed the tent with colorful balloons, Jasper reached towards them. "What is it Jasper?" Kallie asked, lifting him from the stroller. He reached towards the Balloons again, and Kallie giggled. "Oh no, Daddy and I can't let you near those," She said, kissing his forehead. He fussed when he seemed to realize he couldn't reach them, he started fussing. "Hey now, relax, shhh...Logan?" She asked, looking up at her boyfriend hoping he could help calm their baby.
PM
^
Frostbone
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 06:39 PM

The guy that does the stuff and the things.

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 9

Rep: 3 pts

Spring 05, Year 03
Late Morning/Early Afternoon
Mood:
Excited
Tag! Andy: Open, Amy: Open

user posted image user posted image

“Well it has it's charm....”

Andy Quinn, ever the optimist. A man that just had to make his observations known on the decorations as he rolled his grill on in to the festival. A man that just did a good job of making his older sister roll her eyes as she dragged a pair of decent sized coolers along with her.

“It kinda sucks, Andy, but they're making do with what they have, so I suppose I can't crap on them for that.”

It was certainly an exciting day for the Quinn duo, as this just so happened to be the first festival that they had participated in since the whole Beach Day fiasco the previous Summer. A fiasco that Amy had finally copped up to a couple of days ago. Andy was of course a little upset and disappointed in Amy's antics, but owing to his kind-hearted nature and the whole 'blood is thicker than water' metaphor, he had soon forgiven her. As such, the two had decided that they could use some happy time and as such, the Balloon Festival seemed to be as good of a place as any to do so.

“Yeah, that looks good there.” Amy quipped, pointing towards a couple of tables. “We can go on ahead and set up shop there.”

“But we're not selling anything, Amy...I thought we were donating the food.”

“Andy, it's a figure of speech.” Amy couldn't help but chuckle as she shook her head. “Honestly, you gotta be a little quicker on the take, bro....”

Amy couldn't help but trail off as something went and grabbed her attention. A small group of people seemed to be gathered around a table. Some of them she knew, some she didn't. Taking a couple of steps forward, it seemed that the group was signing up for some sort of thing. Raffle? No....it seemed that there were some rackets over there...holy hell, it was a competition. Sweet, glorious competition. As she looked on, she couldn't help but hear someone saying the word 'tennis' in there. Well now, that's certainly interesting. Amy was familiar with the game, of course, though she hadn't played it since high school. No matter. She understood the gist of it and was still in fairly good shape.

“Andy, we're signing up.” Amy said, the fire of competition dancing about in her eyes. “And we're going to kick some serious ass. And we're going to win....whatever the hell there is here to win.”

“Amy, you know this grill isn't going to run itself.” Andy quipped, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips a moment later. “Besides, you don't want me as a tennis partner. If it's not on a board, I'm not going to be much help in a competition.”

Common sense. Damn that little thing. Chuckling, Amy nodded her head in defeat as Andy fired up his grill. In a flash, Amy had her green flannel shirt off and was tying it around her waist. No sense in letting the sleeves inhibit her movement. Tank tops didn't have that problem, so that was a positive in the blonde's eyes. Giving Andy a thumbs up, Amy calmly began to make her way over to the sign up table, nonchalantly pulling a small container of eye black from her pocket and running a smudge under both of her eyes. Smirking, Amy was going to kick as much ass as possible en route to a win, or at the very least, go down in a blaze of glory.
PMEmailYIM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 07:17 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Andy Mills
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Auden (Aofie)
NOTES

Balloon Festival
After the altercation that morning, Andy was ready to enjoy the balloon festival.

The brunette was tired but that didn’t stop her from enjoying herself at the balloon festival. She was already wearing normal clothes, she had the day off. Andy walked around the festival grounds. She saw so many familiar people and others she had no idea who they were.

Watching everone her eyes landed on a familiar face, it was Auden, Ender’s younger sister. Walking through the crowd Andy stopped a few feet behind Auden. ”If it isn’t Auden Basco, Ender’s little sister.” Andy announced putting her hands on her hips and smiling at the other’s woman’s direction.

”What brings you Westhaven folk to this humble village?” she asked.

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 07:59 PM

Savage.

She heard the voice behind her mention her older sibling. Quicker than she could even turn, her face was already one of disgust. "Ergh, don't remind me." She said, in reference to just who's little sister she, in fact, was. She loved her brother, sure. But that didn't mean she had to like him.

When she saw who had been addressing her, she smiled slightly. She knew Andy well. Their families had grown up together, and even served together in the army as well as the police force. Lots of aspects of the Mills and the Basco story were alike. Two families whose lives revolved around law and order, and two families whose main goal was to keep the peace. It's why Auden wore her last name like a badge. At the end of the day she was proud to be a Basco, even though it meant admitting to be related to, well. You know.

”What brings you Westhaven folk to this humble village?”

Auden held up her racket, then she pointed it at Andy sternly. "Some friendly competition, are you entering?" She hoped that she would. Andy would make a great teammate, and she'd be pretty fun to go up against as well. She was lean, and athletic. Auden realized this, but still didn't feel threatened. She was confident enough in her own skills.

"Unless you're afraid that they might pit you against me. Are you afraid of losing?" She feigned sympathy. Her painted lips pouted, and even quivered a bit.

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
JaJaJello
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 10:08 PM

Chick

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 3

Rep: 2 pts

Darryl Amonte
Outfit
open

"What a large volume of adventures may be grasped within the span of his little life by him who interests his heart in everything."

His arrival into Ioana Valley earlier had been...a series of unexpected issues, but after finally moving his things into the Aldwyn Inn he had thought to set about the Valley, only to realize he came at the most opportune time! A festival was taking place and it already seemed like some locals or other had gathered around.

He hummed in curiosity as he went to observe what it was everyone was doing and noticed all the balloons.

"What's with all the..." he paused as he noticed the big banner that blatantly stated this was a balloon festival, "Oh, well, that explains it."

Upon further inspection he noticed just how, for lack of a better word, rustic the place looked. And dusty. And oh goddess this whole place was aesthetically terrible and it was driving him a little insane to look at the decorations. From the state of his newly purchased house, he could tell that the Valley had kind of sort of been tweaking the truth about things, but this was a sad sight.

In fact it was so sad he could laugh. So quickly he coughed into his hand to stifle the chuckle and walked towards the nearest distraction which were the tennis courts. It looked like some sports game was going on and he decided he'd watch and try to make sense of what was going on before making a choice of joining in or not.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 09:27 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
Spring 5, Year 3
"I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets"
user posted image

They always said girls took forever to get ready, but in Kallie and Logan’s relationship, it was the opposite. It wasn’t that he was high maintenanced, no, he was just slow as molasses. It was the case today as they were both getting ready for the festival and Logan seemed to not be able to just settle on a shirt.

He never knew how dressed up he should be for these festivals, since he and Kallie had really only ever gone to parties in Westhaven before now. Sure they had come to visit for the carnival before, but that was obviously a very casual festival. He heard Kallie call for him and finally he gave in and settled on a relaxed henley tee. He pulled it over his head, heading down the stairs, being sure to grab his sunglasses before walking out the door.

Logan held Squeaky’s leash as they walked to the festival. They could usually let him roam freely, but with all the people around, Logan rather not risk it. “I’m sure it’ll be fine Kallie. If we did forget something, we’re not far from home. We can easily run back and grab it,” he told her with a reassuring smile. Though maybe he should start double checking the diaper bag before they left from now on, just in case.

They passed by lots of balloons and Jasper reached for them. Unfortunately he was too young to play with any of those as of yet. When Jasper realized this he started to get fussy. “Hey now, little guy,” he said, tickling behind his knee. “This is no time for crying right?” he said before making funny faces for his son.

user posted image
"To carry love, to carry children of our own"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 04:11 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 5

Spring 5, Y3 | 12:00? PM
Jonas had been a little peeved since his encounter with the police officer earlier that day. She thought she could just boss him around... bah! He'd show her. He'd take her out, show her a good time, and wrap her around his fingers. It was the best revenge. Make her like him. Andy would never see it coming.

He'd been walking around the village for a few hours after, getting his bearings, only to come across what seemed to be the process of setting up an event. Jonas had his doubts that this town could assemble enough worthy of his attention.

And as he watched, he was proven right. Balloons. Old decorations. It was terrible. A true reflection of what he could expect during his hopefully short stay in the Valley. This was his third day here and already he was dreading waking up the next day.

But maybe he could salvage something from this day. He'd had his encounter with the cop... this town was trying to throw a 'festival'... surely, he could find some way to occupy himself. A childish thought crossed his mind and he could not help but smile. Yes. It'd be perfect.

Jonas snuck his way into a large decrepit-looking yellow tent, checked for others, and stuffed two handfuls of empty balloons into his pant pockets before retreating. Several buildings overlooked the village square, some with flat roofs instead of shingles. It took only half an hour for Jonas to find a large bucket, a hose, and a faucet. Before long he had made his way to the top of one of these buildings armed with at least thirty filled balloons.

People were starting to mingle throughout the square, events forming up and patrons starting to organize. It was then that he spotted her.

Andy!

Maybe his dastardly plan of revenge could wait. Maybe... Well...

Jonas peered over the edge of the roof, balloon in hand, and then wound up his arm. He threw the water balloon at Andy with all his might before quickly ducking his head down so that only his beady eyes were visible. He wanted to see her get hit.

PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 10:30 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Andy Mills
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Auden (Aofie) || Jonas (Syn)
NOTES

Balloon Festival
Andy laughed at Auden’s comment. Andy knew all about the Basco siblings.

The brunette had her hands on her hips when Auden looked at her and a bright familiar smile. ”I might, tennis was never really my thing, soccer sure, basketball obviously, tennis…running around with a racket on my hand trying to hit a tiny ball never appealed to me.” Andy commented, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to accept a challenge.

”I don’t’ know how this works, if there will be teams or not…” she started but before she could finish someone had hit her with a water balloon. Andy was now soaking wet, and with a huge desire for vengeance. ”I’m going to murder whoever did this…” she spoke. She looked around the festival grounds, as a previous member of the armed forces she could tell the general location the balloon came from. She looked at the building, mainly at the roof but couldn’t see anything.

”Damn it, I can’t see shit.”
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 11:34 PM

Savage.

Auden listened to her explain why she didn't find tennis appealing, but she wasn't really absorbing anything. She was too busy stealing glances, checking the other woman out. She did her best not to seem too obvious while gawking. It was hard to resist. Andy was just so fit, and oh yeah, her personality was also pretty decent. Plus she had the whole sexy cop thing going for her as well. Auden had always had an keen eye for women in uniform. Admittedly, not usually of the police variety, but she could make just one exception.

Suddenly there was moisture, and Auden was shrieking and then gasping in horror. "My hair!" She took a frantic step back from the other woman and pulled out her pocket mirror without missing a beat. She used the accessory to aid herself in smoothing down the strands of hair that had gone astray since the last time she'd studied herself, only moments ago. When she was sure that she still looked good, she finally checked on Andy.

"Oh... you're all wet." She bit her bottom lip and studied her mischievously. Now the fabric of Andy's t-shirt was all tight and constricting. It left little to the imagination, but Auden didn't mind. In fact, she had a very wild and colorful imagination. "Oh! I have a towel actually, let me just...", her perfectly manicured hands dipped into her bag briefly. "Aha!", she exclaimed when she came across the petite, fluffy hand towel. But instead of just giving it to Andy to use on her own body, she began dabbing and rubbing the moist areas of her outfit. Most in which, were located on her bosom. "You poor thing, let me help you.", she cooed with artificial concern. She hoped her ulterior motives would go unnoticed for as long as she could help it.

Tecri

PMWebsite
^
Shadowhunter
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 06:40 AM

Vodka may not be the awnser, but its worth a shot.

GROUP: Purple Leaf

Awards: 13

Rep: 3 pts

user posted image
JaJaJello || Spring 5th Year 3 || early afternoon|| Sunny || Clothes

She always loved the Valley festivals, she liked how everyone was just hanging out and being happy. Dressed in faux leather jeans and a colourful blouse finished off with a pair of allstars. She had left Sugar and Salt at home, she wanted to take them with her. She loved to see the ferrets go nuts with curiosity in new places. But she would take them when it wouldn't bee this busy here.
As her blue gaze watched everyone around her she strolled around to see if she knew anyone. The blonde didn't see anyone she would know, then again she lived in the city. She brushed her hand through her wild looking blonde locks. When her eyes found the tennis court she was immediately intrigued. So she went over to see if she could find anyone to play with her.
She looked at the tanned man that was barely taller then her and hooked her arm around his. 'Come on lets play!' She said with a smile on her lips. 'But I'd have to warn you, I'm going to win' She said with an everlasting smile that decorated her lips. 'Also I'm Ainsley, nice to meet you!'

user posted image
Syn Aofie Tecri || Spring 5th Year 3 || early afternoon|| Sunny || Clothes

This town never had enough of the festivals, the parties. Maybe it was just something to keep the villagers occupied. But to be honest Hayden didn't care a whole lot about the town nor its inhabitants. She was lucky to live so close to the town center, that way if she went and it was a massive fail she could just walk back home in no time.
As she walked towards the town center she saw someone throw something from the roof and hit a woman. She has no idea if she knew the woman since she was still a way back. She chuckled, she already liked this person on the roof. She looked at the building seeing how he got up on the roof. When she found the route she began the climb up wearing a dress or not. She walked a she crouched down a bit so it wouldn't be that visible from the street as she sat down next to him. 'That looks like fun!' She said as she put her bag down. 'I already like you, hi I'm Hayden and I brought alcohol.' She told him quietly while petting her bag as she kept ducked. She grabbed one of his balloons and looked if she saw someone she knew. When she didn't see someone she knew she just aimed to throw it at the woman who was already hit.

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:13 AM

O is my berry <3

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 20 pts

Celeste Alberona
user posted image
Outfit |
| Mood: Inquisitive | Spring 5th | Tag: Cassidy | Twins | Tanuki | Speech

Usually Celeste would opt out bringing her daughters with her wherever she were to go solely because it was late at night and Celeste needed time to be herself. Being a single mother was hard granted both Ender and her family were eager to care for her children.

By the time Celeste had arrived at the festival there seemed to be a good collection of people already here, but Celeste always arrived fashionably late.
Her two children were babbling in their pram, clearly having woken up and now examining the bright colours of the balloons - reaching out with grabbing hand motions.

Coming to the nearest set of balloons and passing one to each of her children, Celeste watched them as they waved their arms frantically, the balloons bouncing around.
With a soft laugh escaping her lips, Celeste examined the cluster of people for someone to converse with. With eyes on ahead, Celeste missed as Luna took hold of her hairclip and threw it to the side - it hitting a woman. Luna instantly began to squirm in her chair, reaching for the hairclip and whining.

Looking down at her daughter and raising an eyebrow, Celeste turned to face her child.
"Hey, hey. What's the matter Luna?" Celeste asked, frowning. Aria who was focused on the balloon instantly turned her attention to her sister and instantly began to whine too.
PMEmail
^
Syn
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 12:34 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 5

Spring 5, Y3 | 12:00? PM
All Jonas heard was 'I brought alcohol'. He turned towards the approaching voice and let out an enthusiastic, "Heeeeeeey!" before realizing that he was meant to be incognito. He clammed up and then motioned the girl over, watching as she got comfortable and took one of his balloons.

His eyes looked her up and down, his face expressing his utmost contentment with being joined by a lady of her caliber. The dress left little to the imagination while she was ducked down and it took every effort to draw his gaze away. Luckily for him, it was made easier with the task at hand. Jonas watched, with almost unconstrained glee, as this Hayden character tossed her balloon at Andy.

"I'm Jonas, and this is so much better than whatever the hell it is they were planning."
PM
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 12:45 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
||Rii, Open|| Outfit|| Spring 5th||#83c4ad|| #c7d3e5 ||

Cassidy had just finished up her sign up when she felt something hit her in the arm. It was a weak touch to it, so whatever had hit her, it probably hadn't been done on purpose. But she had stopped in her tracks, and Theodore had noticed. "Mom? What's the matter?" He asked as he came back over to her in about two hops rather than actual steps. He had taken Pudge the stuffed Hedgehog from his backpack in the minutes she hadn't been watching him, and instead of answering, Cassie leaned down and picked up a little hairclip, turning back to look in the direction it had come from. "Yes Theo, I'm okay, it just looks like someone lost something." She said, showing him the hairclip and motioning to the woman and her two twin babies.

Theodore scrunched up his nose. "Why are babies so noisy mom?" He asked, referring to the whining they were doing. Cassie chuckled. "Don't be so quick to act like you weren't that age Theo. You used to whine over broken Potato chips. Or...do I need to remind you about the Rynlow chip incident?"

Theodore turned slightly red and cleared his throat. "Noooo...." he answered, Cassie smiling in response. "Didn't think so, come on Sweetheart." She walked over to them and Theodore trailed after her. She tapped the other woman on the shoulder. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I think one of your little girls here lost something important." She said, holding out the clip. Though once the woman turned around, Cassie swore she recognized the face. "Um...you're..." what was her name? "....Celeste? Aren't you?" She asked. She didn't often hang out around Ender's friends when they were together, particularly not Oliver, but she did remember that the school's most popular playboy had dated her at some point. If Cassie were recognizable at all, it probably would have been because she was on the dean's list, but there was nothing defining about her otherwise.

Theodore looked mildly uncomfortable around the crying little girls, and when one caught sight of him, he stiffened like a dead bug, before holding Pudge up to his face, hiding it. "Um...Hello little girl. Please stop crying. O-Or staring at me...whichever comes first." He said with a thrown voice, moving Pudge around in time with his words.

user posted image
||Belle, Frostbone|| Outfit|| Spring 5th|| #c9a5e5||

Kallie smiled as she watched Logan try to soothe their son, funny faces usually seemed to stop the tears when it came to Logan. The little baby loved his daddy, but it was also clear to Kallie that Jasper didn't want to be in the strolled right now. He seemed much happier when he could see the things going on around him. Logan's funny faces seemed to quell him for the moment though, a semblance of a smile on the babies face, and Kallie smiled cheerfully.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She asked Logan as she readjusted Jasper so he could peer over her shoulder. "Ow!" He grabbed her hair instead and she put him back into his original position, frowning slightly at Logan. "You're so lucky you have short hair honey, he can't pull yours!" She said, rubbing her head where the strands had been pulled. "Do you think I could pull off the short hair look?" she asked as she tucked her hair over her shoulder away from Jasper's tiny, grabby fingers.

And that was when she spotted someone near the tennis courts, and she lit up. "Oh hey babe, Amy and Andy from Sliders are here!" She said happily, as if she had just remembered the most important thing. "Do you remember when I took you there in winter to try some of Andy's Meatloaf?" She asked. "I told Amy and Andy I'd bake them some cookies next time I came in, but then we got really busy with the baby." She said with a slight frown. "And I also forgot to ask them one cookies were their favorite."

Excitedly, she made her way over, Squeaky still wagging his tail by Logan's feet as he watched her go, leaving Logan with the carriage and the dog without actually meaning to, but it probably meant he should follow. "Amy, hi!" She said as she made her way up to her, Jasper in her arms still trying to make sense of what was around him. "I'm hoping you remember me so I don't look weird but, I'm Kallie. I was pregnant last time we saw each other, but I also promised to bake you and your brother some cookies!"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.