L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Strike the match., Lisbeth and Ender
Hakumei
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 04:15 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image

| Ender/Aofie | some gym | spring 3 | i am lol hi|

While he was gone, she tried to puzzle out what exactly was going on with him. If she had to be honest about it, Lisbeth had absolutely no idea what was going on except he had a lot of pent up feelings to vent out, and if she remembered correctly one of the best ways to get anger out was just to fight it out. Maybe that was just a Lisbeth way, but that was how she figured she might find the problem.

When he came back, she silently walked up to him, taking his mouth guard and, somewhat tenderly, making sure that it was fixed carefully in his mouth, before giving him vaguely intense eye contact and fixing her gloves. Ah, that smirk. That was what she was used to. Maybe she could do her best to get it back.

So, she fixed her gloves, looked at him intensely one more time, and punched him as hard as she could in the face.

She turned vicious. "Get up! Up!" she yelled at him. "You're not going to solve anything holding back! Let it out, you pathetic sack of shit! Up! You're not going to solve anything].if you just wallow in pity! You know that, Ender! Fight! Fight me! Come on," she screamed at him, raising her fist to hit him again. "Fight for yourself!"

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 05:19 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

When she hit him, he saw stars. It took him a few moments to realize what had happened. Ender blinked in confusion, squinting at her as she screamed at him. In his head he he was thinking, what the fuck? Naturally. But he had no time to voice those concerns to her. She was already starting to swing for him, again. Ender hopped quick into position as he tried to block her second hit.

Now that he'd somewhat gained his balance, her words began to set in. She was right, but he was still unsure about hitting her. That was, until he saw how intensely she was looking at him. Fierce, even menacing almost. When she moved in a way that looked like she might get him in the face again, he thrust his glove towards her. He was unsure exactly where it landed.

Hakumei
PMWebsite
^
Hakumei
 Posted: May 8 2018, 04:28 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image

| Ender/Aofie | some gym | spring 3 | i am lol hi|

She saw his hit coming long before he threw it - his dazed expression was enough for her to predict where he would chance trying to throw his glove at, and she easily battled it out of the way. Lisbeth was aware Ender had never seen her fight at her full power, and even this wasn't her full power, per se - this was just her speed with a slightly reduced damage calculation.

She missed his face, but instead she clipped his shoulder. Lisbeth simply stared at him. "Ya know, you were the one fighting me to sort my problems out, but you can't even do that for yourself. I ain't stupid, Ender," she said to him as she twisted, blurred, and got herself back into a fighting stance, motioning for him to come at her. "You're here for a reason, something's wrong, and you're down - I know the symptoms, dude. Fight it out. Talk it out another time. Come on."

PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.