L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Just smile to the world, IC: Cristina || ISO: Noah
Belle
 Posted: May 9 2018, 09:33 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Noah Trager
Spring 12, Year 3 • Noon • Sunny
"I shoulder ev’ry burden, ev’ry disadvantage I have learned to manage"
user posted image

“I don’t think you could keep up with me on a run,” Noah told her as he picked at the food on his plate. “I did track and field in high school,” he explained. It had been beneficial to him as well. It trained him to be able to run away before trouble caught up to him.

He wasn’t surprised that she didn’t trust him to let her out if she couldn’t pick the lock on the door herself. He wouldn’t trust himself either not to leave her in there for a while. He shrugged when she said he might get caught breaking into someone else’s place. There was always a certain risk with his lifestyle, and he had come to accept that. “I’d be gone before they could even find their phone,” he told her. “I’ve been doing this for a while now. I know how to handle myself.”

user posted image
"I don’t have a gun to brandish. I walk these streets famished"
Wearing • Tag: Tecri

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 10 2018, 09:35 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Cristina Mayfield
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
She listened as he spoke, she didn’t practice any sport in school, unless violin was considered a sport, which it wasn’t. ”Maybe, but wouldn’t it be fun? Aside from waking up early, the loser could buy the other a second breakfast.” she proposed. Noah was still a mystery to her, she knew he was a nice person, but she didn’t know anything about him or his past, but somehow she was glad he shared that with her.

”I didn’t do sports, I practiced violin and I was and still am a bookworm and an overachiever.” she confessed. She was sure he already knew that about it since it was pretty obvious, she had no idea how to relax.

When the conversation landed on him telling her that he’d be gone before people called the police and how he knew how to handle himself she didn’t say anything. ”I’m sorry for always being annoying about that, I know you can Noah.” she said, taking a sip of her drink.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: May 19 2018, 03:07 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

“You’re gonna lose a lot of money on doughnuts then,” he told her. He was confident he could outrun her no problem. And the little bit of money he was making now would be safe from being wasted on treats. He needed to save as much of that money as he could for the next time he ran off.

She explained her own self in high school and Noah let out a chuckle. “I would have never guessed,” he said sarcastically. “You a bookworm? And here I thought you were miss popular.”

He crossed his arms in front of his chest, leaning back in the seat. “I can. I’ve been on my own for a while. I’ve figured out how to get by and how not to get caught.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 30 2018, 06:36 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
”So that’s a yes?” she asked leaning on the table and resting her head on her hands. ”You have nothing to lose, except a few doughnuts.” she said, hopefully he wouldn’t mind joining her, but if he didn’t it would be the same as it always has been.

She looked at him, amused but trying to show that she wasn’t. ”I mean, I wasn’t miss unpopular. I bet you were popular, with that bad boy vibe you have.” she commented. Sure he had that bad boy look, but he really wasn’t, at least in her opinion.

The conversation took another turn when he said he’d been alone for a whole and always managed to get by. ”Well, I’m sorry you had to, if it’s worth something, I always had everything I wanted or needed, but now you don’t have to be alone.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 12:06 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

He nodded. He needed to keep in shape, and he wouldn't mind scoring some free donuts as well.

He shrugged. "I guess. I wasn't around in school often enough to notice," he told her. He was often skipping classes and had pretty poor grades. The coach of the track team was often offering to hire him tutors so he could stay on the team, but Noah had left school before that ever became an issue.

"It's fine. I've learned to manage on my own. Not like I had a real family to look up to." He crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. "I don't even know how to be with people."

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 06:25 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
Never noticed if he was popular? Usually people would do almost everything for attention of their peers. ”Well, somehow I still believe that you were quite popular, c’mon, who doesn’t like a kid with a bad boy attitude?” she said a bit excited about the conversation, especially since it provided her the chance to avoid talking about her school years and someone else’s.

She stopped talking and looked at him, she blinked as he spoke, whatever it was it was quite sad. ”There had to be someone you cared about and you know how to be with people, you’re with me and you’re doing a pretty good job.” she said trying to be positive about the situation.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 10:03 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

He ate a couple fries off his plate, shaking his head lightly. “I’m sure the girls with the daddy issues liked me, but like I said, I didn’t go to class enough to pay much attention to what the other kids were doing.” He had a few “friends” that he skipped with, but he hadn’t kept in touch when he left. He hadn’t seen any of them in years.

Noah laughed. “I’m with you cause you know how to wear a guy down. There’s no one I’m close to. Had a few friends back in the day but ain’t heard from them in years. Mother never gave a damn about me. Left me when I was a kid, and don’t know who the sperm donor was.” He shrugged. “I’m not telling you this to feel sorry for me. It’s just the truth. Not everyone grows up with sunshine and rainbows.”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 08:13 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
She was quite offended about what he said about her, sure she was quite annoying but she didn’t know she was that much, was he really that uncomfortable living with her? Was the feeling of friendship she had towards him just one sided? Maybe, maybe not, but the thought of it made her sad.

He spoke about his mother and father, well at least what he knew that was practically nothing and he was right about one thing, not everyone grows up with sunshine and rainbows. ”Well then I won’t feel sorry for you. You know I had a twin brother, he died shortly after birth, no one knows what happened.” she said taking a bite of her meal and when she was done chewing she smiled.

”My mother spent most of my life locked up in the hospital psych ward, she only left a couple of years ago. And no, it’s not because she’s crazy, even if that’s debatable, she tried to drown me at least twice.” she said, before taking another bite of her food.

The conversation was a bit dark, sure his life sucked more than hers and this wasn’t a competition, but at least they were getting real with one another. ”It’s a bit gloomy this conversation and you’re not with me because I wear you down, you can leave whenever you want Noah, I would prefer that you didn’t, I enjoy with company and Jinko adores you.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 09:49 AM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah was a blunt person, he said it like it was and wasn’t particularly worried about whose feelings he hurt in the process. It was true what she said, he could leave anytime he wanted, but he didn't want to. Like hell if he would admit that to her though. No, Noah pretended to find Cristina absolutely annoying, but the truth was he was starting to like her.

“Sure sounds like crazy to me,” Noah muttered under his breath. He shrugged. Sounded like they both had crazy mothers, albeit, his mother was just selfish, whereas Cristina’s mother sounded certifiable. He didn’t get how Cristina could grow up to be so optimistic with a childhood like that.

“Well that was a fun therapy session,” Noah said. “Why don’t we get the hell out of here.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 03:41 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
Now Cristina knew a little bit more about him, and couldn’t understand what it was like to live like he did, but she understood him a little better and could see how he was so distant from people, she had her father and everyone else, despite of their beliefs, unlike him.

”Yeah, you still got to teach me how to open locks remember?” she said, reminding him of their previous conversation about picking locks.

Cristina finished her meal and paid the waiter for both of the meals and looked at Noah. ”Shall we then?” she said getting up.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 02:08 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

He nodded when she said he still had to teach her how to pick a lock. “Yep, gonna turn you into a real criminal,” Noah said. Who knew, maybe next he would be teaching her how to shoplift.

The waiter came over and Cristina paid their bill. He got up and followed her out of the little café towards home, lighting a cigarette as they headed down the street.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.