L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Color Spill, IC: Dani, ISO: Eleanor
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 12:18 AM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

Dani Miller Spring 18th Year 3
Outfit

Dani quickly made her way to Ella's house and to her back yard. She really needed to stop spending money on trips out here, but she at least got to get a hit of some grass from a friend before she did. She was hoping that Ella didn't smell it, or at least didn't comment. Unless if she was alright with it.

Even though Ella said she didn't have to, Dani still knocked before entering the home. She didn't see the white haired woman right away, so she just stood right in front of the door.

"Hello? Ella I'm here." Dani called. She hoped she was loud enough that Ella would hear her from where ever she was.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 07:00 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 18th, year 3
The showed up from one of the rooms with a box full of things, souvenirs from her travels, some were sad, some were happy but all had a tragic ending. She didn’t see Dani right away but she heard the brunette speak.

”Dani!” Ella said putting the box on the kitchen table before appearing before Dani. ”Hey!” she moved in to hug her friend. ”How have you been? It’s been a while. We should exchange letters.” Ella said with a bright smile, happy to see her friend, sure Dani was more than a normal friend, but still one of the few people she could call a friend and that she trusted.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 03:04 PM

Dani smiled and returned Ella's hug. It had been a few days, and she had missed her a bit. She wished it was easier for her to visit her friend, but unfortunately her current living situation caused her not to be close.

Oh well, maybe once she got her life back together she could move back.

Maybe.

"What's in the box?" Dani asked, peaking past the woman to look at the box that she had plopped on the table. "Anything for me?" she joked.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 06:44 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 18th, year 3
When Dani asked Ella what was in the box, Ella took out a photo album. ”Here, take a look.” Ella said. Inside the album there were photos of Ella, mostly in deserted places with children and adults, the background were mostly tents. ”That’s from three years ago, before I moved back to Ioana.” she explained.

Along with the album Ella took an old pipe. ”These are souvenirs, that pipe was given to me by an old man, unfortunately he’s no longer among the living. You do smoke…and I think I got another one…” Ella said as she searched the box until she found another pipe similar. ”Want one?”

”How have you been? I missed you.”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 01:43 PM

When Ella suggested that Dani take a look, she didn't hesitate. She peaked into the box, looking at all the old albums and objects that seemed to be laying about it. It appeared to be that Ella was doing a little bit of spring cleaning. Dani probably should have been too, but she didn't have a house.

”That’s from three years ago, before I moved back to Ioana.” Ella explained, handing her an album. Dani flipped through the pages, examining each pictures before turning to the next. During this time she didn't even notice Ella holding the pipes until she spoke.

”These are souvenirs, that pipe was given to me by an old man, unfortunately he’s no longer among the living. You do smoke…and I think I got another one… Want one?”

"Uhhh.... I'll pass. I'm mostly a cigarette smoker." Dani explained, closing the photo album and placing it gently back into the box. She didn't really use pipes, especially those that once belonged to a dead person. That could make her haunted or something.

”How have you been? I missed you.”

"I've been doing... Alright. Same stuff, different day. How about you Ella?" Dani asked in return. Thinking back to the past couple of days, she felt disappointed in herself. She spent most either getting high off her ass or so drunk she barely remembered what she did with herself. It was easier than trying to live each day without the substances.

"I've missed you too. It's been too long." Dani told the woman. It had only been a few days, but it felt so much longer.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 02:55 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 18th, year 3
Ella laughed when Dani declined. ”You don’t know what you’re missing, this belongs in a museum though.” she said putting everything back in the box.

”I’ve been good, for the most part, at least now I spend most of my nights in my own bed so I suppose better than before.” Ella said with a laugh. Thing were finally going well. ”You should come by more often, if you need a place to stay you know you’re always welcomed.” she told Dani when the girl had told her that she had missed Ella as well.

”You know what? I’m planning on doing a few changes, the craziest one I figured was dying my hair. Do you think I look like a cute brunette?”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:14 AM

”I’ve been good, for the most part, at least now I spend most of my nights in my own bed so I suppose better than before. You should come by more often, if you need a place to stay you know you’re always welcomed.”

"Yeah, for sure. Things have been kinda busy but when I have the time I'll have to." Dani lied. She was glad that Ella's life was going well, and she would love to visit her more, but her financial situation wasn't really going to allow it. Dani had spent a good chunk of change already traveling between the valley and the city, along with other things. All of that needed to stop soon.

”You know what? I’m planning on doing a few changes, the craziest one I figured was dying my hair. Do you think I look like a cute brunette?”

"Honestly I think you'd be cute in any hair color." Dani responded with a wink. "What is with the sudden change though? You don't like your hair?" she asked her.

"Honestly I wish my hair was such a cool color."

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 02:44 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 18th, year 3
Ella smiled at Dani, they had become friends in unusual way but it’s been working out for them, at least for the time being, but it was sad that Ella couldn’t spend more time with Dani, they had so much fun together, in both ways.

”Being busy it’s not bad, but I hope you get more free time, it’s important to relax too.” Ella said smiling.

When Dani spoke about Ella’s idea of changing her hair color, Ella laughed. ”I love my hair color, is unique and it’s what differentiates me from everyone else, but it’s also a curse, people don’t forget you, people always remember that one girl with the unique silver hair. Sometimes you just want to be another brick on the wall.” Ella explained. It was nice being remembered but it was mostly for her hair and nothing else, at least if she was like everyone else what could make people remember her for her actions and not because her hair was different than most.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 09:40 PM

”I love my hair color, is unique and it’s what differentiates me from everyone else, but it’s also a curse, people don’t forget you, people always remember that one girl with the unique silver hair. Sometimes you just want to be another brick on the wall.” Ella explained. Dani nodded along as she listened. She could understand where the woman was coming from. Having a unique feature like that attracted people to you for all the wrong reasons.

"Well why don't we dye it? Right now." Dani suggested. If Ella wanted to dye it, why not right then?

"I don't have a lot of experience dying hair, but it's probably easier to have someone help you." the girl explained. While Dani only had one sister, and a few step sisters, she never really dyed hair. Her older sister and herself had always kept their natural hair color, never even considering changing it.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 09:48 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 18th, year 3
When Dani proposed dying the hair at that moment Ella smiled, it would be perfect, she could use the help dying it, not that she couldn’t do it herself but it would make a bigger mess if she was alone, and she trusted Dani enough.

”I’m in. I don’t have experience either to be honest, but I’ve see doing it, it’s not that hard.” Ella said as she went to fetch the bottle of the hair dye she had bought in Westhaven a few days ago.

”I’m sure I’ll make a bigger mess if I’m alone.” Ella said handling the bottle to Dani so that she could read the instructions as well.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 03:02 PM

Once Ella agreed to dye her hair then, it was only a matter of time before the two had returned from the store with the proper supplies. How hard could dying hair really be? There were even instructions on the box to help them along. This was going to be easy.

Hopefully.

Dani started to make her way into the bathroom to get everything prepared. It looked like she just had to mix the two liquids and pour it all into Ella's hair. It was just like painting...

Maybe.

"So you might want to change into something that you don't mind getting ruined. I imagine that this is going to be a little messy." Dani told her as she put on the vinyl gloves that the kit had provided. Turning to Ella with an idea, she smirked.

"Then again, you could always just take your shirt off. Not like I haven't seen it before." she half joked, continuing to prep the hair dye. She could smell it already.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 03:39 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 18th, year 3
As they got back to the house it was time to get their hands dirty, as well as Ella’s hair, at least to color it.

”I think I might have some old shirts laying around.” she commented, however, Dani’s last comment was worthy of a playful smirk. ”I also might need to take a shower after this.” she said looking at Dani.

However, Ella put on some old shirt and met Dani at the bathroom. ”How much time does it need to be on?” Ella asked Dani as she tried to see whatever Dani was doing with the hair dye.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 11:24 PM

Dani was a little disappointing when Ella found a different shirt to put on for the dying process, but perked up slightly when she mentioned a shower lately.

She knew what that meant.

”How much time does it need to be on?”

"I think it said twenty minutes. We can keep it on for a few more just to be safe." Dani said, finishing shaking the bottle of hair dye. She moved behind the woman, prepared to get started.

"So, you ready? Now would be the time to back out." she asked her friend. Once Ella was settled, Dani began to slowly squeeze the hair dye out of the bottle onto the woman's head. The smell of the chemicals hit her nose and she gagged.

"Wow. This smells... Gross." Dani commented. Once there was a good amount of dye, the girl began to spread it out, trying to cover all of her friend's hair. Luckily Ella's hair was short, so she was able to cover all of it pretty quickly.

"I think we are good. Now to wait for twenty minutes." the girl exclaimed. She took a minute to clean up, discarding the gloves in the trashcan.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 06:19 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 18th, year 3
Ella was a bit anxious, it was the first time doing something like that, but then again the hair would grow and it would go back to normal in a season or so, there was no point in not trying, she could even look good. ”I’m ready, pour that smelly thing in my hair.” she told Dani with a laugh.

The woman stood up and smiled at Dani. ”This deserves a photo.” Ella said as she rushed to get her camera. ”Come one, let’s try this.” Ella said. She wasn’t sure which one to use, surely the instant one was more useful than the other.

”Ready?” she said taking a photo of Dani.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 06:41 PM

”This deserves a photo.” Ella said once Dani had started cleaning up. Dani watched as the white haired woman ran off to grab something. She had no idea what she was talking about until the woman returned with a camera that Dani recognized from the box of miscellaneous items that they had gone through earlier.

”Come one, let’s try this.”

"Does that camera even work?" Dani asked Ella. It didn't take long for the two of them to find out as Ella snapped a photograph, the flash nearly blinding Dani. She blinked a few times, attempting to get her vision to return back to normal. Once the girl deemed it had, she walked over to look at the photo.

"Let me see." the girl said, peering over the other woman's shoulder. The smell coming from her hair was still disgusting, but she tried to ignore it as she looked at the picture. It honestly didn't look bad, but Dani herself did look off.

She ignored that though and assumed it was from the grass.

"I wanna try. Let's get a picture of you too." Dani said. She took the camera from Ella and took a few steps back, looking into the view finder to make sure the shot was lined up. Once it looked good enough, Dani took the photo, smiling as she lowered the camera from her eye.

"Beautiful." Dani commented with a wink.
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.