L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Blue Jay's Flowers, Kallie+Logan
Belle
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 06:27 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
Spring 3, Year Three • Morning • Sunny
"I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets"
user posted image

Logan laughed. “It’s hard to look for a bird when you’ve got grape juice running down your pants,” he teased. Kallie was an excitable person, so honestly, Logan should have known better than to let her carry around a juice with a lid. It was kind of like having a toddler around, but he could never be mad at Kallie for long over her little mistakes. He loved her too much for that. Besides, he figured he was with a klutz from their very first meeting.

“I liked you too much back then just to leave you,” he said with a kind smile. “I still do,” he said, stealing a kiss before she got up to pick some flowers.

“We sure did,” he said, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. “And we’ll go on plenty more. Maybe when Jasper gets older we can take him to the aquarium in the city.” He laughed as he remembered the last time they were there. “Remember when we took my sisters and they tried to steal one of the starfish from the touch tanks?” His sisters could be just as much of a handful as Kallie.

He gave her a gentle squeeze. “I already know how much you love me, Kallie. And I love and appreciate you everyday.” He kissed the side of her head.

user posted image
"To carry love, to carry children of our own"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 11:14 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kallie stuck her tongue out at him when he mentioned the reason it was hard for him to spot the bird. "But Logaaan," She groaned, "I said I was sorry, a lot! I'm also sorry you didn't get to see the Hummingbird, he was so cute!" She remembered the way it strut through the air like it owned the whole garden. And with that confidence it may as well have. Sure, Logan got mad at her sometimes, Kallie knew she wasn't always the best partner when you wanted a little quiet or not having the potential of spilling stuff all over you, but Logan had always been patient with her. Just before she had gotten up he snuck a kiss and she chuckled. "Hey, that's usually my job." she cooed before moving off to pick her flowers.

She had made quick work of it and was sitting down beside Logan braiding the flowers into the wire. She felt his arm wrap around her waist and pull her close as she worked. and she was always appreciative of the warmth that her boyfriend provided. "Maybe, he might like the little Penguins." She said as he brought up the time that they had taken his sisters there when they still lived in the city. "Oh I remember, they were able to play keep away for quite some time before we were able to make them give it back." That had been quite a day.

She knew how much Logan loved her But despite their progress so far, Kallie couldn't exactly let go of the regret she had for how she had handled the entire situation. Had she not done it Logan would have been there from the very start of Jasper's existence, but by doing what she did she had unknowingly denied him. She resisted the urge to cry as he pulled her closer, instead focusing her eyes on what she was doing. After all, today was a happy day. "I think I'm always going to love you too much without it ever being enough." She responded, resting her head against his chest as she finished up her work.

She seemed a little happier now as she held up a tailored flower crown. "Hold still," she said as she got onto her knees and placed the flower crown atop Logan's head before sitting back on her knees to admire her handiwork. "There, Jasper, doesn't daddy look Handsome?" She asked, glancing over to where Jasper was. He was busy reaching for the small plush toy that hung off the hood of the carriage he was laying in. Kallie giggled, adjusting the crown slightly. "I will take that as a yes. Because I think you look cute."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Belle
Date: Spring 3rd, Year 3
Outfit: Here
Weather: Sunny
#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:35 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan raised an eyebrow at her statement, confusion setting in. What did she mean “being enough?” Didn’t she know she was enough for him? Didn’t she know he would never stop loving her?

Before he could address her words, she was placing the flower crown atop his head. He smiled softly. He wasn’t one to feel less masculine because he was wearing something like this, which is why Kallie was able to get away with little things like that. He even still let the twins paint his fingernails. He would go into work with pink and purple polish on his fingers often.

“You think it’s my color?”
he asked. “Maybe one day we can all have matching flower crowns,” he said teasingly, though knowing Kallie, she would make that a reality.

He sobered up quick, remembering the words Kallie had spoken mere minutes ago. “Kallie, about what you said earlier, what did you mean? About being enough? Do you think you’re not good enough for me or something?” he asked.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 05:58 PM

She thought the flower crown matched Logan quite well. The green stems matched his eyes and the burst of color was fun to look at against his brown hair. She giggled when he mentioned getting matching ones. "I'll make three when Jasper gets older." She promised, adjusting it on his head. But the mood faded after a moment, and Kallie frowned. She had said something without thinking again, hadn't she?

She looked over only to notice that little Jasper had dozed off in his little carriage,and for a moment, she stubbornly refused to answer Logan. She took his hands and urged him onto his back on the blanket, laying on top of him and burying her face against his shoulder. She stayed like that for a moment before she finally said something. "Yes." she said, a bit of breathlessness in her voice. "Because I'm not." She pushed off of him and sat up on the blanket. "Because I could have told you anything. Another lie, or even better the truth but I.." she closed her eyes, lacing her fingers together in front of her. "Instead I told you that I had to leave because I didn't love you anymore." She wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"But that wasn't true. Because I couldn't do anything without you. I couldn'teat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't...I couldn't be anything without you. When I met you I knew who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life." She shook her head. "And then I ruined that. And then you came here and took me back and I-I couldn't understand why you would when I was such a horrible person." She choked back any kind of sob as to not wake Jasper as she turned her back to Logan.

"And that's why I'm trying so hard to give you all the love you deserve... but it's hard to think it's enough when I hurt the person I loved the most. He forgave me, but I can't forgive myself!"

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 11:57 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan was concerned with Kallie’s words, but he allowed her to push him back down on to his back on the blanket. He listened as she spoke, telling him how awful she felt for how she behaved in the past. He laid there, a deep frown set in his face. Wasn’t it obvious that he didn’t care about any of that anymore when he was here with her now?

He sat up, arms wrapped around her middle as he pulled her back into him. He planted a gentle kiss on her shoulder before resting his head there. “Kalliope Anna Wilson,” he said. “You are not a horrible person, and no one on Itris’ green earth would ever even consider that a possibility.”

He let go and urged her to turn around, taking her hands in his. “You made a mistake, and that’s human, baby. You’re allowed to make mistakes, but you can’t keep beating yourself up over it.” He lifted one of her hands up to his lips and kissed it. “You haven’t ruined anything, it was just delayed for a while,” he said with a soft smile. “I love you more than all the stars in the sky, and I know you love me. And your love is enough for me. Even if we didn’t have Jasper, or if we lived out of a tent by the sea, your love is enough to make the days worth living.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 12:55 PM

Despite having her back turned she felt him pull her back into his arms, and she wasn't sure what she wanted to do, so instead she did nothing. She didn't embrace him, but she also didn't resist him, she just sat, a small shiver indicating another sob as Logan pressed a kiss to her shoulder. He said there was no way she was a bad person, but she had spent so much time trying to tell herself that it wasn't true. She wanted to believe it, but Logan had missed out on so much because of her. Was that really okay because he was here now?

Her sobs died down to sniffles when Logan turned her around to face him, and his eyes told her even more than his words. She buried her face against his chest as he professed a love for her that Kallie was well aware of. She closed her eyes, letting Logan's scent relax her, and remind her that she was here, and that he was here, and that their baby was also not that far away resting in his carriage. All of it was real, and it wouldn't be gone when she woke up like it had been so many times before.

"Logan." She didn't wait to kiss him, pushing them both back down onto the blanket, deepening the kiss before she finally parted and rolled off of him onto his side. She dangled an arm over his chest, looking up at the blue sky. She could tell by Jasper's quiet breathing that he was still asleep. The place seemed to relax him, and Kallie sighed softly. "I had a lot of dreams about seeing you again so many times when I left." She said finally, her fingers curling in an absent way into the fabric of his shirt. "And none of them were nice." She admitted. "I wanted you to hate me,I...think I wanted you to hate me. I know you don't, even then...The guilt won't go away." She explained. "But I know you're right, and that I'm the only one who can make it go away. Will you wait until I can do that? I promise I'll try." She took his hand, looking back up to the sky. "That...cloud looks like a bunny." She said after a few moments of silence.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 10:55 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

He fell back onto the blanket as they kissed, a hand dug itself into her hair as they shared in the passion before she rolled over to the side. He brought his hand up to hers, covering it with his as they laid there. He looked up at the sky as she spoke.

He never hated her. He wanted to, and a part of him thought he did for a time. But that feeling that he thought was hate, was hurt and longing. He had missed her, and he had loved her too much to hate her. He still did.

He squeezed her hand lightly. “I can wait,” he agreed, looking over to her before looking at the sky. “I know that it was a hard decision for you back then, and I know you didn’t know what was the right thing to do. But I can wait for to make peace with that. I’ll be here until you do.”

She broke their serious moment with a look at the cloud shapes. “I think you’re just really determined to see a bunny today. Whether it be a real one or a cloud one,” he said with a laugh.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 09:09 AM

Kallie closed her eyes, listening to the soft rumble of Logan's chest as he spoke, quelled by his deeper voice lulling her into a calmer state. She was glad to have him with her, if she didn't she wasn't sure what she might have done by now. Logan was always the one who had a grip on things in the relationship. He could calm her in moments when he needed to, her lover, her rock, and most importantly her best friend.

She smiled when she mentioned the bunny, and she nodded softly. "I'm going to see them one way or the other." She promised, it being easy to spot the clouds when their eyes were shielded by the shade of the tree they set up under. She admired it for a moment before she heard shuffling from the carriage and Jasper getting a little fussy. She motioned Logan to stay where he was and sat up. "What's the matter Blue Jay? Come here," She cooed, lifting the baby from his carriage and turning back to Logan, shifting so she was laying down, the baby still cradled again her arm between them.

"You can lay with mommy and daddy," She said, leaning down to kiss his forehead. "Do you want daddy to tell you what he can see in the clouds?" She asked, looking from the baby to Logan. "I know how much you love talking to daddy, just like mommy does." she cooed again, the baby flailing one of his tiny hands up to grasp one of Kallie's fingers.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 12:03 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Jasper fussed in his carrier, signaling he was awake and wondering where his parents had disappeared to. Logan laid back on the blanket as Kallie grabbed the baby and brought him down to lay with them. He smiled at his little boy.

“Well I think mommy is much better at cloud shapes,” he said with a small chuckle. “But I think she’s too focused on bunnies to see anything else,” he teased. “But look,” he said, looking up at the sky, and pointing at the passing clouds. “That one looks like a cat. And that one there looks like your grumpy Uncle Barrett,” he said teasingly. “Silly Uncle Barrett, isn’t he?” he said looking to his son again and tickling his belly.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 05:52 AM

Kallie smiled as she watched Logan speak with their son. Surely, she was better with cloud shapes. As a child she had spent a lot of time staring up at the sky and trying to point out shapes that she saw, her imagination had always been a vast place and she loved discovering new and exciting ways to see the world differently than a lot of people did, with more light to it. It made it easier to keep going. But Kallie found that laying here with Logan and their son, she didn't need to to make life easier, it was just fun.

She zoned back in when Logan pointed out a cloud that he claimed to look like Barrett, and she clicked her tongue. "Logan!" She tried to reprimand him, but his name came out in a half giggle instead."Give him a break babe," she said after a moment, smiling. "I'm sure we'll figure out what's going on with him soon. After all, we all live in one house, can't be that hard to grab a clue." She promised. Though she wasn't aware that Barrett was upset because he wasn't sure of his own situation, now wasn't the time to worry too much.

After a moment, she squinted up at the cloud. "Though I guess it does sorta look like him doesn't it?" She asked with a laugh. It had been the rest of the afternoon spent lounging about on the blanket, trying to show their son various things in the clouds and different flowers, anything they could think of, and by the time the sun had begun lowering in the sky, Jasper had been lulled to sleep once again. "I think we tired him out." Kallie mentioned quietly as she rocked the baby in her arms. "We'd better get going before it gets too dark, it's about time for dinner anyway." She said to Logan as she stood back up, smiling warmly at her boyfriend. "It was a lot of fun today, I'm so glad we came out here, with him."

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:44 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan couldn’t help poking a little fun at Barrett. He wasn’t sure what was bothering the man, but hopefully he would be less grumpy over the coming days. Jasper wouldn’t want to be around his uncle if he didn’t start checking his attitude.

“Sorry babe,” Logan said lightheartedly. “Couldn’t help myself.” Though they both agreed it looked a bit like Kallie’s cousin. He went back to showing the different cloud shapes to his son, pausing to allow Kallie to point out her own as well. They spent most of the day in the meadows, and the excitement of his first day seemed to lull their son back to sleep again. Of course, he would be awake again wanting food soon.

Logan stood up as Kallie did. “Yeah, it was a nice day. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit.” He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss before bending down to pack up the basket and fold the blanket since Kallie had her hands full with Jasper. It only took a few moments before their picnic was put away. “I’m gonna miss spending the day with you two when I’m back at work.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:26 PM

The day had been a good one, and Kallie nodded in agreement as her boyfriend began to pack up, while she arranged Jasper's carrier back onto its stroller perch. "Me too, can never get enough time with my two favorites." Kallie said with a soft smile. Of course nothing could compare to her little family, and she gently placed Jasper back into his carrier. Today was a good day, but they'd have so many more.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.