L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

A song was heard, IC: Fiona ;; ISO: Ender
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 07:30 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC

OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon
Fiona had been talking with Ender through letter, it was all good, Ender was one of her best friends, she believed she could trust him, which doesn’t happen often, it was like a whole new thing, having friends that is, she’s been alone for so long that’s the only way she’s comfortable, and that’s being alone.

The young female put some homemade food inside a picnic basket and walked to the lake, in their letters they had planned to meet there. The girl laid the towel on the ground, she used a few pebbles to pin the towel to the ground before she laid on it. The towel was huge, it was the biggest she had, she didn’t know if they would fit in a smaller one.

She looked at the sky and smiled, she was somewhat grateful that she had a friend like Ender, he was so kind to her, he was sweet and she didn’t seem to think less of her for being deaf, people tend to walk away because they don’t want to be seen with her, or because they don’t want to have to be troubled by her condition since Fiona can’t really be in a crowd, she wouldn’t be able to understand everyone.

As time went by, the female fell asleep as she waited for her friend to show up.
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 03:07 AM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

He was so happy he was going to see Fiona today! It seemed like the time between each visit was growing more and more, and he just didn't like that at all. So it was a good thing that the two had been exchanging letters often. Plus, it gave Ender a chance to say all the things he struggled to say in person. He trusted her a lot and felt comfortable in her company, but had the hardest time opening up with anyone, even his friends. It was something he'd always had a few issues with. Some had even gone on to say he was simply bottled-up. Though there was no doubt her kindness and ability to make him laugh was slowly tearing down the walls he'd built. He found himself dropping small hints of his past.

The strangest part was Fiona had never even asked. Which was really what made the whole thing amazing. Brine and Lisbeth wanted to know more about him, so they questioned him often. Fiona went with the flow, and never really interrogated anything he did. In fact, Ender usually did most or all of the talking.

Hanging with her was just... I don't know. Therapeutic? It was good for his soul. It helped cleanse him of the rubbish he usually filled his mind with. How could you think negatively with such a pretty face as your audience?

As he made his way up the hill, he caught his first glimpse of Fiona. Her golden blonde hair shimmered in the sun. With a bright smile, he waved.

...?

When she didn't wave back he was very confused. Was she angry with him for being a tad late? As he trekked closer, the answer to his question became apparent. The slow heaving of her chest, the hushed sound of her breaths. She was asleep! He felt instant relief.

Until he realized he'd never woken up a person who is deaf before. He didn't want to scare her! He knew from being in the army that some people with hearing impairment had shaker beds instead of alarm clocks. So... he should shake her? It sounded so barbaric. He set his bag down and knelt on the blanket besides her. He hoped his movements would wake her up, but it didn't. He hovered over her, feeling hesitant. Her eyelids fluttered peacefully as she dreamed away in wonderland. Slowly, and gently he used one hand to softly rock her shoulder. "Fiona..?"

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 11:41 AM

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon

Fiona kept sleeping peacefully, not even the vibrations on the ground were enough to wake her up. The girl was having a beautiful dream, it was in her backyard when she was younger, it was fun playing with her siblings in the spring, making flower crowns and playing princesses, Fiona loved it, but suddenly her dream become a nightmare.

The woman turned around but quickly moved back to her previous position, it was when she felt someone touch her shoulder that she woke up. Fiona opened her eyes and looked up, who she found was her friend, Ender, he was a bit late, but at least he showed up, she wasn’t expecting any less from him, he said he would go and she believed him.

Fiona got up and sat on the towel and smiled at him. ”Hello.” she said with a bright smile. Ender was one of her closest friends. ”How have you been?” she said giving him a tight friendly hug, they haven’t seen each other since winter, it had been a long time, but now they can have a conversation face to face and not just through letters.

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 10:44 PM

Savage.

As he studied her face, he noticed something. For a moment she looked.. different? Fear? Discomfort? There was no way to know for sure what she was feeling, but he could tell, even in her sleep that something was off. It had been quick, but just for a second her peaceful expression had faltered with enough time for a look of discontent to appear. Ender turned his head as he watched. It was an expression he'd never seen her make while she was awake. Fiona shifted in her sleep right as he reached out to make contact with her shoulder.

When her eyes popped open, the cop quickly smiled to hide his concern. Maybe it was just a bad dream? He knew a thing or two about nightmares. Fiona sat up, and he followed suit and plopped down beside her. ”Hello.” Ender laughed, offering back a witty grin. "Well hey there, good afternoon sleepyhead." He used his hands to gesture lying his head against a pillow.

”How have you been?” She pulled him into an embrace. Ender hugged her back tightly. He actually enjoyed the casualness of the affection the two of them shared. He was never really comfortable with physical contact, but in the past few seasons his tolerance was slowly growing. When he returned back to his sitting position, he faced her to answer her question. He didn't want to speak while they hugged, unsure if she'd be able to understand him if she couldn't see his lips. "I'm good, it's great to see you! What have you been up to lately? I feel like it's been ages since we've seen one another." He smiled again with fondness.

The letters were nice and all, but to be with her again in the flesh was a feeling that reading words on paper just couldn't convey.

Tecri

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 14 2016, 09:06 AM

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon

The blonde smiled at her friend and laughed when he called her sleepyhead, she really didn’t know why she had fallen asleep like that, she wasn’t tired, she had a good night sleep but, whatever the reason was at least someone found it amusing.

When Ender replied to her question the blonde smile; he was right, they had seen each other a season ago, true, they wrote to one another but it’s not the same thing, when you’re with someone you’re giving them your time, one can say the same about sending a letter, people took time to write and to send it, it had a special meaning, but nothing could beat the time spent with a good friend.

”I’ve been good, work is a bit slow but manageable.” she replied to his question before continuing, ”True, it’s been a long time, I do enjoy the letters as well, I hope we can still do it.” she confessed.

”How’s the work in Westhaven? Caught many criminals? Kept the city safe?” she asked wanting to know a bit more about his work. ”However I’m glad everything is alright with you, it’s good to know that.”

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 12:24 AM

Savage.

”I’ve been good, work is a bit slow but manageable.” Ender nodded along as he listened. Perhaps the crazy weather the valley had experienced this past winter was still playing a part in their lull in business? She wasn't the first person who had mentioned this to him. Though deep down, he knew. Even though she wasn't blaming him directly, and actually hadn't seemed too upset when she said it, a part of him still felt guilt. He knew it was the city, his city, stealing all the business.

”True, it’s been a long time, I do enjoy the letters as well, I hope we can still do it.” He didn't have to answer, his smile said it for him. Of course they could continue exchanging letters. Writing had become a great outlet for him when he found his mental state dwindling. He had learned over the past few seasons that something he really needed to focus on was channeling all that bad energy into something positive.

Ender straightened out the blanket beneath them as she spoke, all their movement had wrinkled it causing it to fold over onto itself. ”How’s the work in Westhaven? Caught many criminals? Kept the city safe?” When his task of flattening out the fabric to its former position was complete he lifted his head to answer. "Nothing too remarkable. Just your usual noise disturbances, lots of loitering, a fight at the bar every now and then. Hmmm. Honestly there's a lot of tension between Ioana and Westhaven right now, but my officers do a pretty great job at keeping the peace." Being in charge of the squad was still a new position for him, so it was still really strange to call them 'his Officers'. It sounded so... official.

His job could be rough at times, mentally and physcially taxing for sure. There were many other things he'd like to tell her, a lot he'd like to get off his chest and tell anyone really. But, he just couldn't. There was something about Fiona that made him want to leave a better impression than usual. It's not like he wanted to tell her lies and make himself seem like some sort of magnificent person. It was just nice to have a friend. Someone in his life that didn't know the bad, or the ugly things about him. He didn't want to mess it up. Besides it wasn't lying really, just avoiding the truth... right?

"Hey, you were right about the flowers in your letters. They really do look lovely this time of year." He smiled, his eyes squinting into tiny crescent moons as his cheeks pulled upwards.

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 17 2016, 01:39 PM

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon

The girl watched her friend’s reaction, yes, Ender was her friend, Ender was a dear friend of hers and he was probably an improbable one, they were different, at least it seemed that way, or maybe they have more in common than she realizes. Meeting by accident with the chances of meeting a second time were slim, but it did happen; Ender reminded her of her brother, he was sweet and kind and he didn’t judge her, he played with her not treating her like an invalid, even if, she felt like one sometimes.

When Ender answered her, the blonde smiled; she knew the job of a police officer was hard, not only because they had to stop people from doing certain things but also because they had to maintain the peace, most people couldn’t distinguish between the person with the badge and the one without it. ”People need to learn how to live in peace; honestly, I think the valley needs development and people are against it. The people are scared of losing their homes, their businesses, I understand them, but they shouldn’t blame everyone.” she said looking down before looking at him.

His comment about the flower made her smile. ”You should see the trees in the fall, lovely and the lake in the winter, fantastic for ice skating or build a snowman.” she said giggling.

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 10:10 PM

Savage.

”People need to learn how to live in peace; honestly, I think the valley needs development and people are against it. The people are scared of losing their homes, their businesses, I understand them, but they shouldn’t blame everyone.” He could understand their anxiety, their distress. He too did not want to see anyone lose their home or their business because someone thought it was a great idea to build another mall, or row of townhouses where a field of vegetables once flourished. Why couldn't there be both? The city dwellers needed the coast as well as the forest so they had a place to visit when the hustle and bustle of Westhaven became too much. The valley folks needed the city for when the clinic couldn't heal their ailments, for when there was an item much too rare to be found in a display window on Chestnut street.

He didn't understand why some believed it had to be one or the other.

When Fiona smiled and turned to check out the flora nearby, he shifted too, to look in that direction. ”You should see the trees in the fall, lovely and the lake in the winter, fantastic for ice skating or build a snowman.” The cop grinned, shaking his head in agreement as he spoke. "I can't wait. Fall is my favorite. Every year my sister and I carve pumpkins and drink apple cider by the fireplace. It's kind of a family tradition that we still follow, even though it's just us and Nylah for the holidays." He tried to hide the the hint of sorrow in his voice. He missed the extravagant get-togethers his whole family used to have. His father used to invite all the Officers and their families over for a huge dinner. The kids would all play games and try to scare one another while the adults drank themselves silly and swapped stories. Hmm. There was something that rubbed him the wrong way when he looked back on the blind, blissfulness of his childhood. He had been so young, so oblivious and naive.

He wondered if young Ender would be proud of who he was today. Would he even recognize the person who he'd become?

"Hey Fiona, when's your birthday?" It seemed random, but all this reflection about his own life had made him remember just how old he was turning next season. Twenty-six already. All those years, and not much to show for them. Sure he was Chief of Police, but all work and no play made for a very dull lifestyle indeed.

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 09:24 AM

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon

Fiona smiled at Ender as they spoke about the city and then shifted the conversation over to the valley and its scenery. The valley was indeed a great place to spend time, to think and to get away from the city’s mess, it was a shame that people couldn’t see the good that the valley did to the city and what the city did to the valley.

Ender spoke about his favorite season, it was nice to see him talk about it, he seemed happy, even if it was probably a bit sad; remembering about her family leaves a little bit of sadness in her heart, but she always thinks her stepping away was for the best. ”I’m sure one day you can all get together.” she told him,.

”I used to build snowmen with my brother. Winter is my favorite season. When I was younger my brother and me, we used to build snowmen in our backyard and the next day we would have a snowball fight and we’d hide behind the snowmen from the previous day.” she confessed to Ender laughing. ”When we made that snowmen it reminded me of my brother and what we used to do.”.

She was a bit surprised when he asked her for her birthday, she doesn’t really celebrate it. ”My birthday is summer 6, I don’t really celebrate.” she said. ”Now that you ask mine, what about yours? Are you a summer baby as well?”

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 01:21 AM

Savage.

When she spoke about her brother, he smiled thoughtfully as he listened. From her face, Ender knew she was remembering a lot more than she had actually had said out loud. In the past Fiona never really mentioned too much about her family. So when she did he always focused and tried his best to listen and pay close attention. You could tell a lot from what information people were willing to offer. The cop usually opted to only speak about the positives, which is why when asked about his own family he mostly spoke of Auden. It was easier to leave his parents out of it. There was too much to explain, and he figured no one would really want to hear about them anyway.

He had grown used to being vague. In fact, most of the time he was the one who spoke in very few words when asked anything about himself. But when he was with her, he usually found himself doing a majority of the talking. It was an odd change, but for her he didn't mind. The conversations were always easy going, she never asked him anything too difficult or intrusive.

”My birthday is summer 6, I don’t really celebrate.” Ender frowned, his brow furrowing simultaneously. He wasn't exactly a party animal either, but he still got together with at least a small circle of friends on his special day. Their birthdays were pretty close to one another! If she didn't like to celebrate alone maybe they could do something together instead.

”Now that you ask mine, what about yours? Are you a summer baby as well?” Ender nodded as he answered. "Yup! I'm the 16th of summer. I'm going to be 26, I can't even believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was turning 18 and.." he trailed off as he thought carefully of his words. "Hey, maybe we can get lunch that week or something? You know, celebrate our birthday week together?"

Perhaps now he had actually said too much, because now he was lowering his eyes as he thought about the mess of a day that had been his eighteenth birthday. He had woken up so early to march right to the closest recruitment center. So eagerly he signed his life away. So unaware that that signature would change his life forever.

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Sep 17 2016, 06:03 PM

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon

Fiona smiled at Ender, it was nice to have someone like him, he was her friend, he didn’t judge her or he didn’t want to know about her past, if she was deaf from the beginning or it was something that just happened; Ender made her believe that she mean something to someone, that she wasn’t completely useless and that she was wanted.

When Ender answered her, the blond laughed, it was like everyone that the exact same thought. ”I see where you’re getting, I am 27 and it feels like I was 18 yesterday.” she said ”I think that every year, most people wish they could go back in time, I don’t, somehow.” she said.

Fiona was about to talk when she saw what Ender had proposed. ”That is a lovely idea. I would love to have lunch that week, I even know a place that has a delicious cake, I mean, if you’re interested.” she asked smiling, hopefully Ender wouldn’t mind.

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 11:41 PM

Savage.

”I think that every year, most people wish they could go back in time, I don’t, somehow.” There were many things about his life he wished he could change, but at the same time...

Every mistake, every bump in the road, every sinking feeling he'd ever felt, had still lead him to become the person he was today. It wasn't always a great person, or even a good person, but it was still Ender. He was far from perfect, far from what he as a young boy hoped he'd become one day, but nonetheless, still himself.

He couldn't help but wonder what Fiona would think if she knew everything. He often thought about how she'd managed to keep her opinion of him so humble, when nearly every one else in the valley thought he was such a dickhead.

Her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight, lighting up instantly at his proposal. ”That is a lovely idea. I would love to have lunch that week, I even know a place that has a delicious cake, I mean, if you’re interested.” The serious look he'd been previously sporting quickly faded. He almost couldn't believe someone other than family wanted to willingly see him in regards to his birthday. It was hard to contain his gratitude. "Hey, I love cake. Anything with cake sounds amazing." He commented patting his stomach. "As you can probably tell. I think I went a little crazy on all the free donuts I've been getting lately." He poked at his gut playfully with a chuckle.

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Sep 28 2016, 12:55 PM

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon

Fiona laughed when Ender said that he’d love cake, actually, she loved cake as well, cake makes everything so much better. ”I’m glad I’m not the only cake addicted around here.” she said as she continued to laugh as his comment about cake. ”Maybe chocolate cake? I mean, I’m pretty sure we can eat a whole cake by ourselves.” she said playfully.

Somehow Fiona could be a more cheerful and playfully around Ender, maybe it’s their friendship that allows her not to be so focuses in not getting attention and avoiding people.

When he pat his stomach, she looked at him to see what he was saying. ”Nothing wrong with eating too much donuts, you need the energy.” she said with a smile before playfully and unintentionally poking his cheek, the same sort of action she used to do with her brother.

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Sep 28 2016, 09:58 PM

Savage.

”I’m glad I’m not the only cake addicted around here.” He nodded enthusiastically, not trying to hide his greed when it came to sweets. ”Maybe chocolate cake? I mean, I’m pretty sure we can eat a whole cake by ourselves.” Ender laughed, it sounded like a challenge. He was pretty sure he could eat a whole cake by himself, given the right circumstance. Was it healthy? No. Did he care? No. On your birthday you were allowed to do whatever you please, those were the rules after all. "Chocolate. Ugggh, you must be a mind reader. I wish you were a magician as well so you could make one appear." He gushed hungrily and patting his growling stomach.

”Nothing wrong with eating too much donuts, you need the energy.” When Fiona reached out to touch his cheek, he froze. Their eyes locked. Ender gulped as her finger grazed his cheek. He was like putty, melting against the warmth of her touch. It felt so sincere, so sweet. Very different from the usual contact he had with women in the past.

He was a glutton in many ways, and sweets weren't the only thing he craved. He broke the trance to laugh awkwardly and turn away to hide his red cheeks. "Haha! So uh! I can't wait! Sounds like a date! I mean no uhhh. Not a date, sounds like a plan! A plan. Yes. Woo. A plan." He was fumbling around like an idiot, doing just about anything he could not to look her in the eyes. He was mortified by his rosy cheeks and the wild beating of his heat.

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 10:59 AM

user posted image
Tag
Ender (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Spring 18th, afternoon

Fiona laughed at his comment, she wouldn’t mind being a mind reader, seriously, it would save her from so many misunderstandings. ”I may not be one now, but in a couple of years, you’ll see.” she said with a slightly proud look on her face, and then followed a goofy smile.

The blond retrieved her hand slowly and looked at him with a smile. ”Maybe one day I’ll surprise you at the station with a box of donuts and we can share during your break.” she invited.

Ender turned away, Fiona wondered what she had done to make him look away, that way if he spoke she couldn’t see what he was telling her. ”Hey Ender?” she called out for him before moving, she sat slightly in front of him and put her hands on his face. ”I don’t understand what you are saying.” she said trying to shift his face into her direction.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.