L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Firefly Festival
Ethan
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 02:44 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 0 pts

Ethan Salvatore
We must all make our choices. I have seen two paths and made another in between.

Outfit || Hairstyle and Shades || Heart Color: :green: || Boreas

“Yeah he’s small but surprisingly hyper and very active,” he said. “I had to change my exercise routine just to accommodate him. Husky’s need a lot of exercise and outdoor running. I don’t mind though. This figure doesn’t stay this way without exercising.”

Bo yipped, hating feeling left behind by the bigger dogs so he pulled on his leash, attempting to run to catch up. Unfortunately he wasn’t very fast or strong so his pulling was more like a gentle tug. Ethan laughed a little as he jogged after Aisling, Bo running beside him. He hadn’t prepared for a run so he wasn’t dressed properly, he figured this would be just a stroll but the bigger dogs wanted to go and well…Aisling didn’t have the strength to pull them back.

He was also unaware of the women staring at him or his fine fucking ass that he wasn’t aware he had. Apparently Aisling had managed something else no other woman had achieved. He had eyes for her and her only. He hadn’t even taken notice of the other women in the area. After catching up with Aisling he stopped jogging, moving at a slower pace while Bo sniffed and smelled everything around he could find. Ethan was in the midst of training him so he’d be a fine dog. It was the closest animal he could get to outright owning a wolf which…well wouldn’t go over well.

“This is my first time at this Festival,” he sighed to her. “Can you tell me what this is all about? What you mean about the candles?”

He had a slight idea what it would mean but he wanted to make sure before opening his mouth and embarrassing himself.

Summer 29 Year 1 || Early Evening || Tags
PMEmail
^
Edelweiss
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 02:26 AM

La vie est la fleur dont l'amour est le miel.

GROUP: Orange Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 5 pts

user posted image
Aisling S. Breckenridge
{Tags: Ethan}
{OOC: TRUCK }
{OUTFIT}
{Summer 29: Warm Sunday Evening}

Aisling turned her head to see Bo trying to catch up to the other dogs, mainly Berkley. A soft smile crossed her lips as Ethan lightly jogged towards her. How adorable, a man and his puppy. Dublin and Clover gently patted around in the grass as the sniffed around and marked areas, They would occasionally turn around to look at Berkley confused to why he was was leashed. He was only leashed when he had his cape on, but seeing that Ethan was here, there wasn't a reason for Berkley to wear his cape. But they just continued to walk, enjoying the feeling of not having to be on a leash. Of course, they kept a steady pace so the humans could enjoy their time chatting.

When Ethan asked her about the festival, the young Irish had to think about it for a few seconds. The festival itself was different for everyone.”The festival itself was first a time to remember our loved ones, living or passed. It then turned into a time where people celebrated their love for the special ones in their life like family and friends. Now, it’s celebrated for both reasons or any reason you want really. I always lit a lantern and candle for my dad, grandfather, brother and everyone else that are important to me. I also started lighting a few for my birth parents. Not because I pity them, but I hope that they are happy and healthy. Sure, their decision to abandon me was horrible, but I don’t wish any ill action or feelings towards them. Forgiveness, I think, can make someone live a happier life. Forgive and Forget as they say.”

She wouldn’t deny it took her a long time to live by and understand that statement. When she was younger, she loathed her birth parents, attempting to force those memories from her head, but all it did was make her feel more alone. It was only when she turned 14 that she broke down in front of her grandfather about the whole ordeal. Sheamus was a wise man and helped her realize that the past was the past and that it only makes someone a stronger person.

”Is there anyone that you wish to remember or want to celebrate their time in your life?” Aisling asked, looking at him, as they slowly walked towards the lake.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 09:01 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image
Riley Cole Richardson
http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/07/17/prLbi.png Summer 30th Year 1 http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/07/17/prLbi.png Outfit http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/07/17/prLbi.png
[Tag: Ella (Tecri)]

”You’re evil but deep down I know you love me. I mean as a friend Riley Richardson.”

"That is true." Riley responded. Their face was slightly red from before when Ella had made the joke about them loving her, but they knew that she meant no harm by it. Riley smiled at their friend as they suggested that the two of them should pick out a spot to sit and picnic.

”Yes, let it be a nice spot so that we can have fun. Shall we?” Ella asked. Riley nodded and followed the woman until she found a spot. Once she began to put down her stuff, Riley set up the blanket and sat down.

"I brought some food." Riley told her, opening the basket and pulling some sandwiches out. "My cooking isn't as great as yours is, but it will have to do."
PMEmailWebsite
^
Summers Past
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 09:52 PM

Administrator

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

The mayor walked over to the front of the picnic area, microphone in one hand and a lantern in another. He tapped it a few times to make sure that it was working before bringing it up to his mouth.

"Hello Ioana Valley citizens! May I have your attention please?" Mayor Tobias asked. He waited for everyone to give him their attention before continuing. "Thank you all for coming out today. I know that we haven't celebrated this festival as a town in quite some time, and I'm glad that we were able to do so this year." he continued, pausing to think about what he was going to say next.

"The valley has lost a lot in the past few years, whether it be land or people." the mayor continued. "And today is a day to remember that. We use this day to reminisce on the memories we had before and plan for our future. Will you use this time to think about your family, or will you use it to prepare for your next journey? Only you can answer that question." Mayor Tobias added. He turned behind him and placed his lantern in the water, watching it float away before turning back to the crowd.

"Thank you for your time and please feel free to grab a lantern yourself."
he concluded, turning off the microphone and walking away.

Now is the time to release your lanterns into the water. If your character has not yet grabbed one, make your way to the booth and grab your lantern.
PMEmail
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 10:46 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Tag
Riley (Pocomoke)
Open
OOC
outfit

Summer 30th

She smiled at them as they confirmed her theory about them loving her; she could see a faint red color on their cheeks. ”Awww, I love you too Riley.” she said taking a lantern before taking them to a place for them to sit.

She sat down and they announced that they brought food; she smiled at them and showed them her basket. ”I did too.” she saw smiling. ”But since you went through the trouble…” she said smiling at them.

Ella kissed their cheek; it was somewhat natural to her, doing that.

The Mayor began talking; she looked at Riley and then looked at the Mayor and then at Riley again. ”Here.” she gave him her lantern. ”I’ll go get one for me.” she said getting up.

PMEmail
^
HappyLittleAccidents
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 07:21 PM

The Deity of Memes

GROUP: White Leaf

user posted image

Tag: Open
outfit

Fireflies were a mysterious thing to Max. How were they able to glow like that? He did enjoy the quiet summer night of the Firefly Festival, as it wasn't as hot as the Summer Carnival. Wearing a loose yukata, he made his way to the booth where the lanterns were being handed out. He received his and made his way to the river. There were a few fireflies flickering in the darkness as he gently gripped his lantern.

He thought about his grandma as he glanced at his lantern. Was she looking out for him still, even in death? He wasn't sure, but he had a feeling. He stopped at the river's edge, but instead of lighting and releasing his lantern, he sat on the ground with the lantern between his legs. The lanterns that were released floated solemnly on the water's surface, the light from them softly glowing in the dark.

He bowed his head as he sat, his sorrow for his grandmother slowly consuming him. Tears built up in his eyes and quietly streamed down his face as he remembered her smile, her laugh, everything. The only question to be asked as of now: would anyone see him in this state?
PMEmail
^
Sand
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 08:39 PM

Chicken

Awards: 15

Rep: 1 pts

James Collins

Summer 29th, Y1
Evening
Tags: Max HappyLittleAccidents

James was still sitting by the river, gazing out across the river, when he heard the mayor. He ignored the mayors speech for the most part, until he started to speak of honoring those they had lost. Memories of everyone he had lost clouded his mind, and he gritted his teeth. He had lost so much, and he wasn't even in his twenties yet. Of course because of how young he had been when his mother had died, he didn't really remember her. But he still remembered every detail about the death of his father and girlfriend. Feeling numb all over, he forced himself to get up.

He numbly made his way over to the booth where the lanterns were being given out and took one. Without saying a word to anyone around him, he made his way over to the river. Keeping his eyes fixed on the ground, he sat back down in his spot and gripped his lantern with both hands. Thinking of his father and Cecilia still made his heart ache, and he wished they were still with him. He closed his eyes and just sat there, his hands still gripping the lantern.

The sound of footsteps roused him from his memories, and his eyes flew open. Fixing his face into it's usual emotionless mask, he looked around to see who had approached. His eyes soon landed on someone he didn't know, though he felt like he should know this guy. He soon realized the boy was crying, and he jerked his gaze away from the stranger. Pain in his hands brought his attention back to the lantern, and he realized he was gripping the paper lantern so hard, that his hands actually hurt.

Swallowing he eased his grip on the lantern, before lighting it. With great reluctance, he finally set it in the water and watched as it floating away. Feeling like he needed some sort of distraction, he turned his attention back to Max. "You gonna set your lantern free?"¡he asked, trying to smile at the brown haired male, but failed and ended up with a grimace instead.

OOC: Will edit this post with Wyn later on.
PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 01:58 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image
Riley Cole Richardson
http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/07/17/prLbi.png Summer 30th Year 1 http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/07/17/prLbi.png Outfit http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/07/17/prLbi.png
[Tag: Ella (Tecri)]

”I did too. But since you went through the trouble…”

"Well guess that leaves more food for us, huh?" Riley laughed. They smiled when Ella kissed them on the cheek, ready to return the favor when the mayor called for their attention. Riley listened to them, realizing that they had forgotten to get a lantern before they had met up with their friend.

”Here. I’ll go get one for me.”

"Oh, uh, thanks! I'll come with you." Riley said. They got up and followed her to the booth. Once she had gotten her lantern Riley made their way over to the water, looking at it before looking at their lantern.

"I'm not really sure what to say here. Nothing seems to have changed in the last year, and I don't really have any goals for the future right now besides doing what I've been doing." Riley said out loud with a sigh.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 09:45 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Tag
Riley (Pocomoke)
Open
OOC
outfit

Summer 30th

Ella looked at Riley as she picked another lantern. She smiled at them and then looked at the lantern trying to pick the one that she liked the most.

Going to the water with Riley she looked at them and smiled. ”Well, what do you want? What do you want for your future? I know what I want.” she said smiling at them. ”So I want…” Ella began putting the lantern on the water. ”I wasn’t happiness for everyone.” she thought with a bright smile.

She looked at them and poked their cheek with her index finger. ”Come on, there must be something you want, there much be something you need.” she said tackling them lightly.

PMEmail
^
HappyLittleAccidents
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 02:25 PM

The Deity of Memes

GROUP: White Leaf

user posted image

Tag:James (Sand)

A voice snapped Max from his grieving. he turned to see a black haired boy sitting beside him. What stood out from his "spooky" fashion sense was the three white stripes on one side. In the low light, they stood out like a stick in the mud. He glanced down at his lantern, gently gripping it one last time before standing up. He lit the lantern, silently gave one last message of love to his grandma and then let it go. He kept his eyes on it until the light was nothing more than another beloved soul being carried away by the river's current.

Another bout of tears began to form as he sat back down. This time, he wiped them away. Looking back up at the stranger, he gulped silently a few times and then spoke up. "Did you...dye your hair that way?" he asked, not daring to speak about lost loved ones just yet.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.