GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 0 pts

Date: Spring 30th, Year One |
DOTW: Saturday |
Time: 3:30 P.M. |
Weather: Sunny |
--------------------------------------
The end of a season always yields a time of change and transition into the following season, this time can be subtle or drastic. But it must always be brought by some sort of tradition or ritual. These may truly serve a purpose or just be there to keep the magic in the hearts of those that follow these traditions. This would be one of those times.

"The season is finally ending, I guess it's time to get ready for the transition ritual. The meadows should offer me the space I need to make my offering to the Goddess." Jason would say to himself and the tiny golem on the other side of the hollow that was his home.

"What you mean daddy?" The golem would ask Jason, obviously confused by what Jason was speaking of. This was understandable as it only inherited some of Jason's life, not his knowledge of all that he has learned.

"To ensure a calm transition of the seasons I make an offering to the Goddess at the very end of every season." Jason would explain to the little being as if teaching it a lesson. He then began to pack the necessary materials for what he had planned and headed for the meadow, making it to the edge by the middle of the day with the sun high in the air above him.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.