Chicken

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 0 pts

Date: Friday Spring 15th, Year 1
Time: Afternoon
Weather: Sunny
------------------------------------------
It was a nice and warm day, a Friday at that. Jason decided today would be one of the days he would venture further from the woods on his own, to explore the Meadow this time. He left his house in the morning to make his rounds of the Woods before heading off.

The sun was high in the sky when he made it past the tree line and into the open landscape of the meadow, grass in almost all directions he looked. He wondered what this day would yield for him.
PM
^
Sand
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 05:53 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 15

Rep: 1 pts

Roy had snuck away to the island again. In fact, he had actually spent the night at his aunts house. Even knowing that his parents were probably going crazy with worry, didn't mean he was in any hurry to head back.He was aactually using the excuse that he needed to explore places he hadn't since he was a child. After coming to the decision to do just that, he found himself heading towards the Winter Meadows. As he walked, he listened to the sounds around him.

He could hear birds in the distance calling to one another and he couldn't help smiling. He lovex listening to the different sounds of animals; especially in the spring time. Reaching the meadow, he decided he should just walk around for a bit. Letting his gaze sweep the meadow, he at first didn't notice Jason, not until the other guys movement caught his attention. Letting his gaze dart back around to the movement, his eyes came to rest on Jason.

The guy was unfamiliar to him, and he tilted his head to the side. He wasn't sure if the other guy would want to be bothered, but he was an outgoing person, so he was already making his way over to the other guy. "Hey," he said kindly. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before."
PM
^
Goorila
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 06:10 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 0 pts

"Oh?!... Hey, yeah, I'm kind of new here." Jason replied as he looked towards the voice mildly shocked by someone's approach. Jason did then turn completely towards the new person he hadn't met just yet, who could it be and what were they doing in the meadows?

Jason would also decide to walk towards the other so that they wouldn't have to talk as loudly over the meadow. "I'm Jason by the way..." Jason would say as he approached the other person with each successive step.
PM
^
Sand
 Posted: Oct 26 2015, 10:21 AM

Chicken

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 15

Rep: 1 pts

"Well, it's nice to meet you than. It's good that the Valley is getting more people. I was born in the Valley, but I currently live in the city," Roy told the man, it was clear from his tone that he couldn't stand Westhaven, but the smile never left his face. He was hoping to find away to convince his parents to let him move back to the Valley.

The sound of the guys voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he listened to the other guy introduce himself. "I'm Roy, some people call me RC though," he told the other guy. "Anyway, how long have you been in the Valley?" he asked, curiously.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.