L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Devils of Ioana, Those Teenage Miscreants
Belle
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 10:24 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Skyler Madison
Spring 20, Year 3 ֎ Noon ֎ Drizzles
user posted image

It wasn’t hard to know about the fire that happened earlier this week. It was the hot news all over town, and it seemed to be all the anyone spoke about wherever she went. Everyone was wondering how it happened, and Skyler seemed to think she had a pretty good idea about the culprit. Or at least, she had it narrowed down to a select few people.

Hence why she had gotten everyone to show up at their typical hang out spot. She lit a cigarette, waiting for everyone to show up. She inhaled the smoke as one by one her friends made their own appearances. She handed a beer to anyone who wanted one. She had her own can nestled between her knees.

“Alright losers,” she said, flicking the ash off the end of her cigarette. “Which one of you lit up the library and didn’t even invite me to the party?” She looked at Zeke, knowing he was a bit of a pyro.

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 10:37 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Ezekiel Seabrooke
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Skyler (Belle), Ernie (Aofie) & Lalani (JaJaJello)
NOTES

Spring 20th, noon • Year 3
Sneaking out of the house to meet with the gang, mostly to avoid work, Zeke took out his bike and rode to the caverns. It was a nice place to hang out, mostly away from prying eyes of the old ladies that seemed to judge the young one every step they took.

He arrived at the caverns and left his bike outside, hidden behind a bush, he got inside and there was Skyler. ”Yo.” he said upon his arrival before accepting the beer she handed them and sitting on a rock looking at her.

When she looked at him he looked at everyone else before pointing at himself. ”What me? You’re joking right?” he said surprised that she would think he would so something like that without telling them, even if it was by mistake. ”This time it wasn’t me, I was in Westhaven, it was a school day.” he said looking at the others to see if any of them had a reaction.

PMEmail
^
JaJaJello
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 11:14 PM

Chick

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 3

Rep: 2 pts

Lalani Ameer
Outfit
Spring 20th, Y3 // Tag: Skyler, Ernie, Zeke // Belle, Tecri Aofie

Seeing how there was a fire in the valley, doing much damage to the library of all places, Lalani wasn't shocked when Skyler called a meeting. Because of all the things the group seemed to recklessly do this naturally was one of the items on the list of "things we might recklessly do".

Of course she hadn't predicted being called out in the rain. Her hair had naturally fluffed up and she couldn't tame it, so a bandana would do. With umbrella in hand she walked her way to the usual spot, getting there about the same time as everyone else.

She passed on the beer Skyler was offering, she wasn't in the mood and if she was she wanted something a little more red and in a wine glass.

Seemed that the older girl thought one of their group was up to no good and all eyes landed on Zeke which...yes Zeke was a bit...yes. But he did deny it with an alibi.

"Was it a school day?" Lalani questioned, almost to herself before continuing. "Besides that it still wouldn't have been me. I don't do things I think I won't get away with." she snapped her umbrella closed and flipped it in her hand to keep busy.
PM
^
Aofie
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 06:02 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Ernie was the last one to arrive at their usual spot, at their typical time. The cavern. Noon. Though he was running a bit behind schedule this time. His grandmother had asked him to pick some grapes before heading off to do his own thing this evening. His bike barely skidded to a stop due to the puddling. His tire jerked to the side, which made him pump his breaks mindfully before parking it to the side. He dismounted quickly and ducked inside to meet everyone else.

When he heard Skyler's question, he was quick to shake his head in denial. "Not me either, but whoever did...", he paused to shrug, "They've got guts to do something of that caliber." He looked to his friends for affirmation. Ernie would have never done something so reckless. Truth be told, he enjoyed the library and he was feeling a little heartbroken about what had happened to it.

Belle Tecri JaJaJello
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 09:47 AM

user posted image
Skyler Madison
user posted image

Skyler took a long drag from her cigarette as she looked at her companions to see which one had sparked up the library. She wasn’t mad; she actually found it downright hilarious. Finally some interesting shit happening in the valley, but she was annoyed she hadn’t been a part of it.

She blew the smoke from her lungs as she scrutinized Zeke. “It wouldn’t be the first time you skipped out on a school day,” she said. Being the oldest, she was the only one of the group that was done with school, so days in the valley were dull when they all decided to be goody two shoes and actually attend classes. “Really? None of you?” Skyler asked again.

“Eh, I guess none of you could’ve done it,” she said. Out of the group, Skyler was definitely the most reckless but what could you do. It was hard to find good minions nowadays and these were the best the valley had to offer. “Whoever did it though sounds like a real firecracker. Wouldn’t mind having them around,” she mused with a grin.

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 12:58 PM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
NOTES

Zeke watched each of his mates saying that haven’t done anything, and they couldn’t have school days are hard to do anything in Ioana while you’re stuck at Westhaven. Skyler kept looking at him. ”Yes I did skip classes this Tuesday but I got in the car with everyone else, I spent the morning on the roof.” he said.

The boy knew he hadn’t done it but he didn’t know who did. ”I’m all in for setting shit on fire and all but, the library? It’s one of the few shitty places this village has that’s good, it wouldn’t be a shame if they had burnt down town hall or the police station.” he said. Of all the places in Ioana the only one he could search for how to fix most of the things he tinkered with was the library, it was his main source for his hobby.

”You guys think it was an accident?” he leaned back and began drinking as he waited.

PMEmail
^
JaJaJello
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 04:25 PM

Chick

Lalani Ameer
Outfit
Spring 20th, Y3 // Tag: Skyler, Ernie, Zeke // Belle, Tecri, Aofie

She flicked a stray curl from her face as she listened to the rest of the crew. Trying to roll the thought through her mind. It definitely seemed to not be any of them. Honestly, setting a building on fire was something she'd do if she was never coming back to the Valley. Celebratory. She wouldn't be living here anymore and that was good for her.

She put a finger to her chin, "Whatever their motives or...whatever, I'd think they'd have left town by now. Not that the police would think that far. I bet they're still investigating actual residents." Of course, she wasn't sure in the least but it sounded like something they'd do. She placed the tip of her umbrella on the ground, leaning on it slightly.

"But in regards to Zeke's question," she referred to his inquiry, "We don't know anything about what caused the fire. You would think if it was an accident someone would have immediately alerted someone as soon as it broke out. Or at least try to snuff it first. Was that the case?"
PM
^
Aofie
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 09:38 PM

Savage.

When Zeke admitted to being bummed about the library going up in flames, he nodded in agreement. He too was definitely going to miss it. Though when he passed by for himself, it looked like a large part of it was still intact. Hopefully that meant not too many of the books had met their demise.

Lalani mentioned that it may have been an accident, but that something still seemed fishy. "Yeah, you're right. Unless they got scared and took off..." If it had been him that had accidentally started a fire, he wasn't sure how he'd react. He liked to think he wouldn't have been a coward and ran, but who knew? Sometimes it was hard to predict your reaction until the moment was actually before you unfolding. "Do you guys think it might have been intentional? It just seems like an odd target to me. Like Zeke said, why not town hall, or the police station?" He shrugged. "Maybe it was personal. Maybe the librarian pissed off the wrong person."

Belle Tecri JaJaJello
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 10:37 PM

user posted image
Skyler Madison
user posted image

Skyler didn’t really care what building was set on fire in Ioana. Whoever had set the fire could light up all of Ioana for all Skyler cared. It would make it that much easier for Skyler to leave this dump. You couldn’t live in a town of just ash.

“Hmm, I wouldn’t mind burning down the police station, that’s for sure,” Skyler said. She had a pretty bad relationship with one of the cops there and she wouldn’t mind seeing her work place burn to the ground. It would certainly be nice payback for all the bullshit Skyler has had to deal with from her.

Skyler laughed when Ernie said that maybe the librarian had pissed someone off. “Have you seen that dude? I don’t think he’s ever been in a fight in his life,” Skyler said, drinking from her beer. “The only people he’s probably pissed off is Westhaven since he won’t give up the library to them.”

She grabbed her cigarette pack and lit another one. “I doubt it was an accident, but then again, the library seems like a stupid thing to try and light up. Town Hall makes a lot of sense, but maybe this person is just getting started?”

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 11:37 PM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
NOTES

Zeke watched everyone discuss about the situation with the fire, but was someone that irresponsible that it would start a fire near a library? They were kids and irresponsible but they knew not to start a fire near the library.

Skyler mentioned the police station, Zeke wasn’t too fond of it either. ”You want to burn down the police station? What if someone inside dies?” he asked a bit confused. He wouldn’t mind burning it down, but he didn’t want people to die because of him.

The conversation of the library returned, and he wasn’t the only one thinking that someone else had started it on purpose. ”I think Skyler is right, I don’t think it was an accident or that the librarian messed with the wrong people, the guy wouldn’t do anything to put his son’s life at risk, it had to be on purpose.” he commented. He still wasn’t’ sure why someone would find it amusing to burn down such a place.

PMEmail
^
JaJaJello
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:22 AM

Chick

Lalani Ameer
Outfit

Lalani shifted from foot to foot, getting a bit impatient with all this theorizing. What good was it going to do? And of course she couldn't just ignore Skyler and Zeke with their gung-ho attitude over burning the police station.

"At this point, we're only talking in circles. Accident. Purposeful. Whichever it was, this isn't looking pretty for us." She stated.

"Us talking about burning stuff down isn't unprecedented. Exhibit A and Exhibit B" she motioned at Skyler and Zeke respectively, "We do that type of shit. The police know we do that type of shit. I'm thinking someone's going to come knocking at our doorsteps soon."

She sighed heavily.

"I mean. We even thought it was one of us."
PM
^
Aofie
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:22 AM

Savage.

Lalani's words brought him back to reality. She was right. All of them had a solid alibi, school. All of them besides Skyler. "Wait, Skyler, you need an alibi. What were you actually doing when the fire happened, was there anyone around?" Most likely not. That was kind of her whole thing it seemed. She was mysterious, and did as she pleased. Her freedom was important to her, so Ernie strongly doubted she was doing something like, you know. Volunteering her time to knit sweater for orphans, in a place where dozens of white haired old ladies could vouch for her whereabouts. She was probably in this cave drinking a beer, much like she was now.

"We could always make one up?" He didn't like to lie, but he was a different person among the gang. It seemed his morals went promptly out the window when he was in their company.

Belle Tecri JaJaJello
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 09:30 PM

user posted image
Skyler Madison
user posted image

Skyler scoffed when Zeke mentioned the possibility of killing someone. Skyler honestly didn’t care much about the lives of others, and if the cops couldn’t save themselves from a burning building, maybe that would be a lesson to lay off the donuts.

Lalani had a point though. They were already blaming each other for the fire, so it wouldn’t be long before the police started knocking on their doors, and it wasn’t like Skyler had a good relationship with the cops. That one bitch Andy was ready to throw her ass in a cell if she so much as littered in front of her.

She inhaled on her cigarette and couldn’t help but grinning when she pointed at Skyler as someone who would definitely set something on fire. Out of all of them in the gang, Skyler was definitely the more wild of the group. She didn’t care for the rules of society and wasn’t going to live a boring valley life.

She looked to Ernie, who actually seemed worried about Skyler’s fate. She re-positioned herself on the rock sitting with her legs under her now. “Sorry, no good alibi. I was suppose to be working for the old lady at the shop, but I played hooky instead,” she said with a shrug. If she had stayed at the shop, she would’ve had her grandmother to vouch for her, but as things stood, Skyler was looking pretty suspicious.

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:34 PM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
NOTES

Zeke had to admit that Lalani was right, they do burn a lot of thing accidently, but a building wasn’t one of them, well, if he ignores the fact that he once burnt down the shed in his farm, but it was a shed, away from humans that could actually get hurt.

”Yeah, the police will want to talk to us soon, and they are not going to believe if we alibi each other.” he said looking at Skyler, she was in fact the only one without a solid alibi, but that didn’t mean that someone else couldn’t be convinced to give one to Skyler. ”We just need to convince someone in Westhaven to give Skyler an alibi, it can’t be that hard convincing someone that she was with us.” he said.

Zeke looked at Lalani, then at Ernie and then back at Skyler. ”So what do you think? If the cops give you a hard time we can always tell them you skipped work and came with us, say you hanged out with old high school buddies or something.”

PMEmail
^
JaJaJello
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 08:59 PM

Chick

Lalani Ameer
Outfit

Ernie was immediately concerned about Skyler, naturally, jumping straight into trying to fix-up an alibi for her. It would be rather inconvenient if she got arrested for no reason, she was the main one that put together all the bullshit they did. She couldn't imagine anyone else in their group would take up the "scheming-torch" for multiple reasons between them.

Zeke was definitely right about the dicks not believing alibis throughout their crew, but she noticed that Skyler didn't seem too worried.

"Even if they arrested her they can't keep her in custody without good evidence anyway. It'd just be inconvenient because they'd start keeping annoyingly close eyes on us."

Lalani leaned on the cave wall and looked up at the top of the cavern, growing tired of this. The whole reason they were called together in the first place was so Skyler could appease her curiosity...

"My thoughts? Skyler wanted to know who did it. So before the police make it hard for us to why don't we," She shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she crossed her arms, "Snoop around? I for one like the idea of doing those officers' jobs better than them. Sounds like something to break up the boredom."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.