L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

And Now, A Brief Interlude of Booze, Dani Miller (Pocomoke) & Jonas
Syn
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:03 AM

Chicken

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 5

Rep: 2 pts

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:01 PM
At last, finished with reading! Jonas' experience at the library had been insightful despite the complications with not knowing a damn thing about investments and real estate. He even met a fairly smart guy! Who... honestly, didn't seem like he had a party-going bone in his body. Grant would be useful for his self-education but not for much more. Probably. Who knew what life had in store for him?

When Jonas approached the steps of a party after skipping at least two others, he was elated to see that the patrons of this particular event were not only more his age, but they seemed well-stocked too. The cheapest kegs could get the job done but sometimes a man just wanted to whet his thirst with something a little more sophisticated.

Like box wine.

The guy at the door laid out Jonas' options: be a girl, bring snacks or booze, or pay. The first was unlikely, the second too much effort, and so that left the third. Jonas thrust a wad of bills into the person's hand and then made his way into the party. Some good music was playing and an entire room had been dedicated to holding all the booze, drugs, and food for everyone to enjoy.

First up: downing something strong. Jonas made his way towards the liquors and eyed up the competition before settling on a cheap-looking whiskey. He looked around and could find no shot glasses. So he did what any reasonable person would do: he took the entire bottle and chugged at least two shots worth.

"Whew. Sharp," Jonas said more to himself than anyone else. Bottle in hand, he began to explore the various rooms of the party for a conversation or group to insert himself into. He'd just completed his first circuit of the house when he noticed a girl walk in through the front door without any friends of her own.

Jackpot. Jonas took another swig from the bottle to expedite the 'getting drunk' process a bit and made his way towards her. When he had closed half the distance he stopped by the drink table and took another bottle, this one of a lighter beer. He brought the bounty to the girl and stopped in front of her.

"Here's a drink. Ready to get wild?"
PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:07 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 18

Rep: 8 pts

Spring 15th Year 3
Outfit

It was a little early for a party, but Dani still went anyway. She had gotten word of this party on the university campus from an acquaintance in passing. Usually the girl would be suspicious of something like this, but decided to check it out. There was going to be some grass there, and since she was now living with a police officer, this was going to be her only chance to get some for a while.

Calling it a day with her job applications, Dani got herself dressed and headed over. She could smell the free booze and grass down the hall from where the room was, and it was only a matter of time before she found where she would be spending her afternoon. Lucky for her she got in for free, as she had no money or no booze to give as an offering. After getting in she planned to head straight to the booze, but it ended up coming to her.

"Here's a drink. Ready to get wild?"
a man with long hair asked her, offering her a beer. Dani looked at it, considering taking it before noticing the other bottle of whisky in his hand. She instead snatched that, taking a good swing of it before answering.

"Why else would I be here?" she asked before taking another swing. It tasted cheap, but it would do the trick. Dani examined the man, looking him up and down. He didn't look like a college kid, that was for sure, but he looked like a fun time. The man looked ready to drink, that was for sure.

"Have you seen a kid that looks mid 20's, blond hair and a green hoodie? He has something that's gonna help me..." Dani began before seeing who she was looking for. The two made eye contact and she waved him down. The boy came over and handed off something small and green before heading back off. Dani held it in between her two fingers, lifting it up for the strange man to see.

"Now this is gonna help me get wild. You up for a little smoking and some more booze?" Dani asked him with a grin.

Syn

PMEmailWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 10:00 PM

Chicken

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:03 PM
"Ah, damnit," Jonas muttered, more to himself than anyone else, when the girl took his whiskey and left him with the beer. An utmost betrayal. He wordlessly followed along with the girl as she sought out another quarry and found his own face light up when he realized what she was looking for. He hadn't done any searching yet for that particular variety of fun.

In celebration, Jonas chugged the bottle of beer in his hand and tossed it onto a nearby cabinet. It was someone else's problem now.

"Sign me up," he nodded, stepping forward to place a hand on the small of her back in order to lead her to the booze table so they could top up before heading off to smoke. At the very least, he didn't want his initial foray into getting drunk at this party to be remembered as a single bottle of subpar beer. "What's your name? I'm Jonas."
PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 04:19 PM

The man led her to the booze table to grab himself some more drinks, introducing himself along the way. Dani nodded, smirking as she took another swing of the bottle in her hand.

"Dani." she briefly introduced herself before walking off to one of the bedrooms, not waiting for Jonas to catch up to her. She plopped herself down on the floor off to the side and prepared her smoke, lighting it up and taking a hit. "That was the good stuff." she thought to herself.

"So... What's someone like you doing at a party like this?" Dani asked, passing off her treat to the man before taking another swing of her booze. That was all she needed today, booze and grass. Well, she wouldn't mind something else, but maybe later.

Syn
PMEmailWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 07:32 PM

Chicken

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:04 PM
He scoffed at the question, transitioning into an amused snort as he settled down next to Dani on the floor. For a moment, Jonas considered getting back up to lock the door to the bedroom so that they wouldn’t be interrupted. It seemed a little too forward. And perhaps too expectant.

Instead, he placed an arm up on top of the bed so that he was angled towards Dani, taking the joint from her hand and enjoying a long drag. Jonas handed it back after she’d taken a swig from her bottle and did the same once he was no longer on holding duty. He’d taken a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of gin from the liquor table and had every intention to get completely hammered.

Which brought him back to the question she’d asked of him. He grinned. ”Getting wasted, duh.” Jonas’ smile went lopsided and he shook his head. ”I was at the library here on campus, reading up on real estate of all things.

“Too much thinking, not enough drinking.”
He dwelled on that sentiment for a moment. ”And apparently not enough pretty ladies, which you’re solving.” Jonas offered the compliment with a slight wink.

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 10:25 PM

”I was at the library here on campus, reading up on real estate of all things. Too much thinking, not enough drinking.”

"Preach. Why I never went to college." Dani said, taking back her grass as the man took a swing from his own bottle.

”And apparently not enough pretty ladies, which you’re solving.”

"Haven't heard that one a million times." Dani commented, rolling her eyes and taking a hit before passing it back to the man. Usually she would let him get away with a pick up line like that. They would flirt, drink, and smoke before she would let him lead her to that bed he was leaning on. This time though, she wanted a little more of a challenge.

"You're gonna have to try a little harder than that." she said, taking one last chug of her bottle before setting it to the side, she crossed her legs and smirked at him.

Syn
PMEmailWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 05:23 PM

Chicken

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:05 PM
He furrowed his eyebrows at Dani’s retort. Jonas was a beautiful gift to women all over the world. Why would he need to put in more work? This was a party full of single girls! And she wanted him to work for it?

What nonsense was this? Absolutely not.

Jonas opened his mouth to quickly douse her hopes of a romancing, and then reconsidered. He squinted his eyes. Took another drag of the joint. Swished some whiskey in his mouth and then chased it with a chug of gin.

He finally settled on removing his arm from the top of the bed and then crossing it over his other arm. ”Alright,” Jonas said with interest. ”What would show you that I’m worth it? I’m talented. I can do cartwheels. I’ve got money. I can touch my nose with my tongue. What’ll it be?”

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 11:37 PM

”Alright. What would show you that I’m worth it? I’m talented. I can do cartwheels. I’ve got money. I can touch my nose with my tongue. What’ll it be?”

"The last one sounds funny." Dani joked, grabbing her bottle and taking another sip. She sat for a moment and waited to see if he would actually do it.

"But in all seriousness, if you have money, why are you here? You could be on some yacht with some pretty girl who would be all over you solely because of that." she asked him, taking a hit of their grass. She could tell it was getting low, but she was already feeling the high. Goddess did it feel good.

"I mean I could be that girl... Kidding. " she asked, crawling over to sit right next to him. She didn't really care about the money, but she was curious. If he was really rich, why wasn't he off at some rich person party getting it on with some rich guys daughter? All the questions.

Syn
PMEmailWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 06:32 PM

Chicken

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:06 PM
At Dani's approval, Jonas began to wiggle his tongue out of his mouth and stretched it upwards in a desperate attempt for the tip to touch his nose. All it did was twitch haphazardly amongst his lip fuzz. With a frown, Jonas lamented, "I could do it five years ago..."

He quickly mellowed at the mention of yacht parties. Jonas watched her crawl a little closer to his side and he felt his heart skip a beat with the implication of what could be in only a few minutes. His gaze lowered for a moment and then raised back up to Dani's eyes. "Yachts are boring," he muttered. "Plus, I'm kinda new to the area. Westhaven has yachts? Even this city seems a little pedestrian compared to the scenes I'm used to."

Jonas cringed at how harsh that sounded, and then made an attempt to recover. "Not that I think you're pedestrian. You could fit in with the richest dames in town."
PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 03:16 PM

"Yachts are boring. Plus, I'm kinda new to the area. Westhaven has yachts? Even this city seems a little pedestrian compared to the scenes I'm used to. Not that I think you're pedestrian. You could fit in with the richest dames in town."

"I don't think I would want to." Dani shrugged as she took another hit, blowing some of the smoke into Jonas' face. Usually she wouldn't, but since he was smoking as well, why not?

"I mean you're not wrong. City folks are pedestrian, but they front like they have everything they want. But they don't. I don't even bother to play their little game. I'm broke and I don't care." Dani said. She took another swing of her bottle and placed it to the side, the alcohol fully hitting her.

"Ugh, I'm so hot." she said, taking off her jacket and throwing it to the side. She considered taking off her shoes too, but decided against it. She smirked at the thought of them being removed soon anyway.

Syn
PMEmailWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 03:26 PM

Chicken

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:08 PM
He inhaled when Dani blew smoke into his face and then took the joint from her hand, taking a long drag himself before handing it back to her. It was just about through with only one or two drags left. Jonas was a gentleman. He'd let Dani have them.

Jonas turned and took a shot of gin while Dani explained her view on her fellow cityfolk and their perspective on money. He opened his mouth to begin to answer her and was distracted momentarily by her sudden undressing, his eyes lowering to her tight crop top. It was only a moment and his eyes quickly returned to her face, but it was obvious what had caught his attention.

"You really are," he confirmed, chuckling. Jonas inched himself a little closer to Dani, the two now rather close to one another. He reached up and unhooked one of his buttons at the top of his sweater, a red plaid with folded cuffs and a collar.

He raised an eyebrow at her now and then asked, "You don't care about being broke? What happened to wanting to be my arm candy on a fancy yacht?" Jonas feigned being hurt by the change of heart.
PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 01:06 PM

"You don't care about being broke? What happened to wanting to be my arm candy on a fancy yacht?"

"I mean I can still be your arm candy, but still be broke." Dani said with a small smile. She finished off the last hit of the grass before placing it on the end table next to the bed. Turning her attention back to the man, she reached up and unbuttoned another button on his flannel.

"You, me, in the middle of the ocean. We could do anything we wanted." she explained, her hand undoing a few more buttons on his shirt. Half way down she stopped and slowly stood up.

"I mean, hell, we could do that here." she added, sitting down on the bed, waiting for him to join her.

Syn
PMEmailWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 03:32 PM

Chicken

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:09 PM
Jonas let Dani unbutton the top of his flannel and instinctively put his bottle of alcohol on the floor before letting his hands reach up and grasp Dani's sides gently. His finger tips dragged along her skin and then the sides of her pants as she got up, moving to the bed they had been sitting against.

He twisted around and looked up at her. "You're reading my mind," Jonas said seductively. In one smooth motion, his hands reached behind him to take off his shoes and ankle socks as he repositioned to be on his knees and then standing up in front of Dani.

Gazing down at her for only a moment, Jonas felt his head swim and his chest flutter. His inhibitions, weak by virtue, had been almost entirely eliminated. He leaned down, placing a hand on the bed and the other where Dani's leg met her hip, and moved in to kiss her.
PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 09:56 PM

Check mate.

As soon as Jonas moved towards her, Dani knew what was to come. She slid off her shoes as he leaned in, prepared for him when he kissed her. Returning it, she placed a hand against his cheek...

Not too long later Dani found herself redressing. Usually she would hang around for a bit, enjoying the warmth of someones bed for a while. This was a different situation, as it was not Jonas' bed, and they were at a party where there were tons of people outside enjoying the party as well.

"Well this was fun. I wish I could stay longer." Dani told Jonas, turning to smile at him while she put on her shirt. She really did mean those words, partially because she was hoping they could have more fun, but partially because he seemed like a cool guy to hang out with.

"You will have to invite me on that yacht though some day." the girl told him with a wink.

Syn
PMEmailWebsite
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 10:09 PM

Chicken

Spring 15, Y3 | 3:37 PM
"Tell you what," Jonas began, pulling on his flannel. He buttoned it up slowly while watching Dani dress herself, his eyes taking in her form as though for the first time. "You give me your last name, and I'll look you up sometime. I don't live here in the city but I have a car."

Jonas looked down at his empty bottles and considered bringing them with him downstairs, but opted not to bother. Those were the perks of being at a party where you didn't know anyone and was filled to the brim with booze-soaked young adults who would rather get sauced than do well in their studies.

He smiled at Dani as he approached her, moving to place a hand on her side and a kiss on the side of her head. "It's no boat but it can bring us wherever the party's at."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.