L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

In Memory of You, Hayden&Brandon
Belle
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 08:21 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Brandon Greene
Summer 6, Year 3 • Late Morning • Cloudy
"Wrapped up, so consumed by all this hurt"
user posted image

“Suit yourself.” Brandon thought Hayden was being silly, putting off doing something with her life. Cleaning Town Hall couldn’t be a rewarding job, but Brandon wasn’t anybody’s life coach or therapist. He had to figure out his own life, he couldn’t certainly try telling Hayden how to live her life too.

He rolled his eyes when Hayden started to list off her random boyfriends from years past. She finally got to that actual guy he had met, and had almost knocked out, as Brandon got back to his feet. “Eugene? How did I know he was gonna have some posh, too-good-for-anyone name,” he said. She asked about his own dating life. “No, I’m not dating anyone. No worries about me bringing someone to the next family reunion,” he teased. “So how’d you end up with Eugene?”

user posted image
"If you ask me, don't know where to start"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 12:06 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

She rattled off not the names but the descriptions of the men that she had dated in the past but finally she got to Eugene, but she knew that Brandon knew the exact names of at least half of the guys that she had mentioned. After all, they each had their own unique story of how she had come to break of with them, most of them comical. But with Eugene, she hoped that there wouldn’t be a story like that to tell. It had almost been a year for them now, and she didn’t want to ruin that. Eugene understood her like many people didn’t.

Brandon mentioned his name being over the top, and she playfully rolled her eyes. “Yeah. He grew up in Whitmont. But we could have also been Whitmont kids too you know, Adam told us that.” She reminded him. “Your name could have been like….Arthur. Or Pemblebrook. Or some shit like that.” She chuckled. “I could have been Harriet, you’d be Barnaby, and together we would have probably gotten beaten up in school.” She mentioned, clearing her throat after a moment. “But I like his name, I think it’s cute.” She continued, just to clarify that she wasn’t mocking her boyfriend either.

He said there was no one he was dating, and she hummed. “Really? Not even a slight interest? You were so into girls when you were 15.” She said as she continued dusting over some things.

Belle
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.