Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Ender (Aofie)
NOTES

Spring 30 • Year 3
After a few letter exchange with Ender, Fiona was finally going to meet up with her friend, it’s been a while since they had talked to one another in person. After leaving Lady to herself, making sure that the dog would be alright by itself, Fiona got on a taxi that took her to the city, she felt a little bad showing up with nothing, but perhaps she could treat him out for a snack in a city cafe or something, they have more variety than the valley but the valley had Grace.

Fiona arrived to the city, she walked to the apartment building, where he lived, she rang the bell and announced that it was her, she didn’t want him to respond wondering why no one was talking back.

She waited for Ender to show up; Fiona had so many things to tell him about what’s been happening, about the valley and more importantly about the fires, she knew he couldn’t do much, but it would be nice to talk to someone, she would talk to Jackson but that would probably stress him more and she didn’t want it to happen,

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: May 1 2018, 12:43 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

When Ender heard the bell, he was quick to respond. He'd been expecting his friend and was eager to see her.

When his brown eyes laid upon her, he smiled fondly. "Fiona!", he said in a muffled tone as their bodies smushed together in a tight embrace. "I've missed you, how are you? You look great! Glad to see your still in once piece.", he added. Ender was aware of the fires happening around the Valley, and he'd been meaning to get down there and check on her. But things with Cassie and Theo had been keeping him busy lately, and with Dani going into the hospital he found himself too exhausted to do much else.

He had so much to tell her. This day was way past due, and he was excited to hear what she'd been up to after all this time. Letters just didn't do their friendship justice, even though it was a great way to stay in touch between their face to face meet ups.

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 1 2018, 03:54 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Ender (Aofie)
NOTES

Spring 30 • Year 3
Fiona soon saw her friend and moved in for a hug. ”Ender!” she said with a smile on her face. It had been a while since they talked, though she could see that he knew about the fires. ”Yeah I am, it’s a bit chaotic in the valley because of it, luckily for me nothing happened to my store or house that hadn’t been caused by me.” she commented with a smile, still remembering that her kitchen had caught fire previously.

”But both fires were under control, thanks to the fire department.” she said trying not to speak too much about Jackson, all the merit went to the department, not just one person.

”How about you? How have you been? You look good.”

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.