L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Just smile to the world, IC: Cristina || ISO: Noah
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 10:31 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Cristina Mayfield
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 12th, lunch time
Like any other day at work Cristina was bored; it was great working at the family company, but what it wasn’t great was everyone assuming she wasn’t capable of anything, she wasn’t a lawyer, yet, but she wasn’t ignorant about the matters they talked, how was she going to get credits if they didn’t even let her work?

Cristina was annoyed about the whole situation, but she couldn’t do anything to change it, perhaps if she kept trying they would let her, or perhaps they will forever think she is incapable of doing anything law related, like she was incapable of doing so. No point in thinking more about the subject, her stomach was now begging for food.

Unlike the other times, Cristina hadn’t brought any lunch, and she wasn’t planning on going home to eat, her only last resort was going out, it was a fantastic idea. She got down to some of the lower floors and decided to search for Noah, but perhaps her was on the roof, it didn’t matter, she would be able to find him eventually. Once she found the young man she walked in his direction.

”Noah. Thank God I found you.” she said. ”Want to have some lunch with me? I didn’t bring food and I really don’t want to go back home. What do you say?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 01:25 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Noah Trager
Spring 12, Year 3 • Noon • Sunny
"I shoulder ev’ry burden, ev’ry disadvantage I have learned to manage"
user posted image

Another day, another dollar. Wasn’t that what the working class types said every day? Noah had just finished running some errands to the post office for some of the lawyers. Noah still hadn’t bothered to learn names, instead he just used whatever striking feature they had to describe them to others if he was looking for someone. Of course, this did end up with files meant to be delivered to Mr. Winston being delivered to Mr. Barnes instead, but Noah didn’t really mind the mistakes. And if it got him fired, oh well. He hadn’t wanted to work here to begin with.

He often snuck away to the roof to smoke a cigarette during the day. Now that he had a few extra bucks in his pocket, he could afford the bad habit once again. Honestly, he would use any excuse to get out of doing his work, if even for only a few minutes. At least the job had a lot of out of office errands he could run that he could fudge the time on.

Heading back downstairs after his smoke break, he caught sight of the pile up on his desk and groaned. He never even sat at the desk because there was never time for sitting. He was always running something somewhere. It was exhausting.

He didn’t have much time to think about the work he needed to do, because Cristina was shortly at his side. “Fuck yes,” he said, glad to have any reason to put off the pile of crap on his desk another. “Let’s get the hell out of here.”

user posted image
"I don’t have a gun to brandish. I walk these streets famished"
Wearing • Tag: Tecri

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 08:06 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
Cristina was a bit surprised my Noah’s reaction, she wasn’t expecting him to get so excited to go out to have lunch with her. ”You seem happy, did something good happen to you today? Or are you just happy to go to lunch?” she asked looking at him. It seemed that Noah was behaving at work, maybe not taking it too seriously but at least he seemed to be trying.

She left the building with him and before choosing a place to eat, she stopped at stared at him. ”You’re not excited to go out to lunch with me are you?” she asked with a smile. They were friends but she could still sense some animosity from Noah, he didn’t hate her but he didn’t exactly liked her, after all he kept saying she wasn’t his mother.

”What do you want to eat? More importantly, where do you want to eat.” the blonde asked tackling him lightly on the arm. ”Want to skip work this afternoon?” she wondered. They wouldn’t get into too much trouble, aside from a reprehension, which she assumed they both could take.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 07:27 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah was rarely happy to do anything that someone asked of him in this office, but getting out of the office, even for an hour, sounded like a Yuletide treat to him. Sure, he would be spending the time with Cristina, but she was the least insufferable of the Mayfield law firm lot.

“I’m just happy to get out of here,” he told her. It was her fault that he had this dumb job now so he couldn’t say he was thrilled with her, but it was also his fault as well. He let his guard down around her and he hated that he had allowed himself to show that weakness.

He didn’t really care where they stopped to eat as long as it wasn’t anything fancy, but her next question surprised him. “Skip work?” He asked her. “Have I finally started to rub off on you? What’s next, are you gonna want to boss’s house?”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 06:16 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
It was clear that Noah wasn’t fond of his job, but he seemed to be better, at least he wasn’t at home all day and he was out of trouble, which was the main reason why she began nagging him about the job. It was so strange ending up liking someone who had nothing in common with her. ”I know you don’t like it, but you’re out of trouble and that means no jail for you.” she said.

When he spoke she just laughed, she wasn’t mocking him, it was just amusing how he reacted to it, however, Cristina was quite predictable. ”I’ve always been in this strict family, business above all else, if you want to succeed you need to be the best and to be the best you must not have fun.” she spoke. Meeting Noah gave her a different perspective on life. ”Perhaps I could learn a few things from you.” she said.

She stopped in front of a small coffee shop, they served lunches. ”How about we eat here?” she said, trying to change the conversation.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 10:11 AM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah scoffed when she said he was out of trouble now that he had a job. “I can still get into trouble. Work only takes up a few hours of the day.” Only a few hours of the day, but they were the most boring hours. Maybe he’d pull a good prank on some of the employees to make it more enjoyable.

“Sounds like a pretty boring family,” he told her. Her family’s version of fun was probably filling out spreadsheets or cleaning. “I can teach you some lock picking,” he teased when she said she could learn from him. Noah’s fun usually ended up being some sort of illegal activity, but usually no one got hurt. Sure he stole a couple things from people, but they hardly ever missed it. Most people living in this city had too much wealth for their own good anyway.

He looked at the shop she had motioned and shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t care where they ate, so long as there was food. “Sure,” he said opening the door and motioning for her to go in first.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 07:50 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
She couldn’t deny what he was saying, it was only a few hours and most of his job required walking around the city delivering things, it didn’t matter, if he wanted to get in trouble she knew he could get in trouble without a problem, it was only a matter of wanting to do so. ”Can’t argue with you, but the fact that you didn’t just makes me happy.” she said.

Noah was right, Cristina’s family was a boring according to most, but her grandfather wanted everything to be done his way. ”Well you can’t chose where you are born, but yes, it was boring and it is boring actually.” she confessed. But, when he proposed about teaching her how to pick a lock she just stared at him, confused. ”That might get us into trouble, but I suppose it could be fun.” she said, taking what he said literally.

Cristina walked inside the little shop and picked a nice spot for them. She waited for Noah before scanning the menu and picking her meal.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 07:29 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah smirked. He could get in a lot of trouble and there were a lot of different ways he could do it. Of course, if he was planning on getting in trouble, he wasn’t going to tell Cristina about it. She already made him get a job, so he didn’t need to give her any more leverage over him.

You couldn’t choose where you born or who your family was, but that was why Noah left his family behind. Ran off and now was living his own life how he wanted, at least for the most part. Cristina seemed to be able to convince him to do things he didn’t want to do at all.

He followed her into the shop and sat down, scanning the menu quickly before picking a Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich. He put down the menu. “So, why do you want to skip work? Working with the family isn’t as fun as you thought?”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 03:14 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
Cristina ordered their food before turning her attention to Noah, who had asked her something about work. ”I never did anything like it. I suppose I’d like to see how it feels.” she said. The last part of his question, she felt like it was a bit personal, which she tried to avoid answering, but not long after she realized that there was no point in hiding it.

”I love working at the firm, I just dislike working for my mother.” Cristina said. When she was a simple secretary, taking notes, marking appointments it was easy and she didn’t have to talk to anyone, but now she needed credits for the university, she had to work alongside people who actually had to defend clients, one of them was her mother, she would be working with her father if the mad hadn’t quit being a lawyer to take full control over the company.

”Let’s say my mother and I…we don’t really get along…” she said trying to avoid the whole reason why her mother wasn’t one of the people she trusted the most, she would trust Noah faster than she trusted her own mother.

”I’m assuming you’re okay with skipping work, considering you probably don’t like it.” she said, trying to escape the uncomfortable questions about the family. ”And if you’re asking how I know, it’s pretty clear, I was sure when you got all excited to come to lunch with me.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 09:07 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah was surprised that little miss goody two shoes wanted to skip out on work. If anything he was the one who would suggest skipping out on work or some other nefarious activity. He was definitely beginning to rub off on her.

He nodded slightly when she said she disliked working for her mother. Noah could relate to mommy issues. He had quite a few of those himself and it was why he had left his old home and ended up in this city, thankfully miles and miles away from her and her new family.

“Well it looks like we actually have something in common,” he told Cristina. He didn’t want to talk about his mother, but maybe one day they could share shit stories about their childhoods and their dysfunctional families.

“Ding ding ding,” he said when she said he was probably okay with skipping work. “Trust me, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t even have this job. I don’t exactly care for running around and doing things other people are too lazy to do themselves.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 07:22 AM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
Cristina looked at him when he spoke about them having something in common, she was pretty sure they had more things in common, they were different people, perhaps way too different. ”I’m sure we have more than just that, but it’s a start.” Cristina spoke. True she had issues with her mother, she was civil with the woman but there was nothing anyone could do to make the two of them get along.

She was sure he hated the job she had gotten him, perhaps he was just unlucky that she always seemed to catch him in the act, but he did take it, which means that deep down he probably knew he needed it, not that she was going to tell him that. ”You actually got the job on your own. I just delivered your application.” Cristina said. She did speak about someone needing a job but the whole selection process was all done by other people, she had nothing to do with it.

”Some things need to be delivered quickly, and you my friend are excellent at it, even if you find it boring, at least you aren’t glued to a chair or working with your mother.” she said, slightly joking with the situation. ”So, are you really going to teach me how to pick a lock?”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 12:47 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah shrugged. He would have never applied for the job had it not been for Cristina. And he probably would have never gotten hired without her recommendation. He didn’t even have a real address to put on applications; he had used hers for the job here.

“Maybe if everyone laid off the donuts they’d be able to move faster,” Noah teased. Cristina had her own donut obsession, but she wasn’t as slow moving as the others in the office. But Noah had to admit, as far as office jobs went, it was better than most. It was true, he didn’t have to sit behind a desk all day and he had a bit more freedom than he probably should’ve been allowed. However, Noah still hated answering to someone else.

He shrugged again. “If you want to learn. It’s really not too hard. Just takes practice. Maybe I can lock you in your room and you can try to get out,” he teased.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 06:15 PM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
Cristina was about to start eating her food when Noah spoke about the donuts, how did he know that she’d been eating donuts, sure sometimes she leaves him a few, but maybe he was following her. She looked at him and then at her food. ”Have you been following me?” she asked him. Maybe she was that predictable.

When he spoke about the lock and locking her in her room she didn’t know what to say, but she didn’t want to be locked in her room alone. ”But you’d have to be with me.” she said. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust him, but he could play a prank on her and leave her locked inside for hours.

”Do we have a deal?”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: May 2 2018, 08:40 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

He laughed when she suggested he was following her. He didn’t know what Cristina thought following her around would do for him, but he certainly didn’t see any point to it. “You smell like powdered sugar whenever you come back from a ‘run,’” he said using air quotes around the word.

He raised an eyebrow when she said he’d have to be with her. “What do ya mean be with ya? Like in the room?” He smirked. “Are you afraid I’m gonna leave you in there while I break into someone else’s place?” he asked. It actually wasn’t a bad idea.

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:00 AM

Cristina Mayfield
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 15th, lunch time
Cristina looked at Noah, she was caught, how was she caught? Did she really smell like powdered sugar? There was a light blush on her face as she looked away from him. ”Maybe next time you can come with me and you’ll get to smell like powdered sugar as well.” she said. Sure it would be nice to have some company, but she wasn’t sure if Noah would enjoy going for a ‘run’.

”Yes, inside the room with me.” she replied with a smile, she was indeed afraid he’d lock her there and wouldn’t let her out, but if he did lock her in he would eventually let her out, or so she hopped.

”You can say that, but how will I learn if you don’t’ show me or teach me the basics? You got to be with me, and if you do break into someone’s place and get caught what will you do then? Unlike me they might call the cops on you.” she replied waving her fork in front of his face.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.