The Fire Died in Your Eyes
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 08:13 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 29

Rep: 25 pts

? ? ?
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Date: Spring 29th, Year 3, Night

Here he was once again.

The town was shaping up, at least that's one any villager of this plonky little shit hole would tell you about it. That's why he was here. He was here to change their minds, what his employers wanted was fear, and the delivery was his favorite part of the job. He had been warned the Carpenter was a tall, burly man, likely well able to harm him should they come in contact. So, that was why he had waited for his opening. He hadn't been lingering around too obviously, but seeing the man in question in town not long before this, it was as good a time as any to strike.

The Firefighter no doubt involved with the last case lived on this road as well, but that house, he had already checked. The lights were dark and there was almost no signs of life on the road as he meandered up it, the sun just having set aiding in concealing him, the woods around him providing the perfect escape for a quick job. He'd make quick work of it. After all, a Carpentry was full of flammable things, now wasn't it?

Nothing but tinder.

It didn't take him all that much effort to break into the workshop, and the man not having any pets on the property made things a lot easier for him. The Gasoline drizzled onto tiny figurines that he had purposefully knocked over. They would be the ignition, he decided as he dragged lines of oil along the floor and over work benches and various wooden planks.

And then the bastard set the thing ablaze.

He fled out the open door quickly, before the fire had too much of a chance to ignite, having purposely left a gap between the lines of Gas so he had time to leave. He took a final glance at the burning figurines that were quickly smoldering into ash and smiled to himself before fleeing into the brush before the fire brought attention to itself.

Screw this whole town.
PM
^
strawberry
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 09:33 PM

crab honeybutt

GROUP: Purple Leaf

Awards: 9

Rep: 4 pts

user posted image

spring 29th • night • outfit

Henry couldn't stop smiling as he left the bar. Today had been good. He'd met with the people who were going to help out with Jonas's house, and while there wasn't quite as many as he had hoped for, he felt like he had a solid team. With good, steady work, they'd get the new house built by the end of Summer. After work, he and Ella had headed over to the bar to grab a drink and catch up some more. He had stopped himself after one beer. It was all he had needed. It didn't take nearly a half bottle of whiskey to make him feel better any more. He was relieved for it. He hated to think he was heading down his father's path.

While he was still unsure about the carpentry business, at the very least, he knew he wanted to continue living in Ioana and continue working with wood. Even if he didn't keep the business open, he'd be happy with himself for just staying put in Ioana.

He dropped Ella off first before heading home, humming along with a tune playing on the radio and drumming his hands on the steering wheel. The last vestiges of depression from Winter were finally releasing the hold on him. Or so it seemed.

As he drove closer to his house, he saw flames flickering against the night sky, embers popping up like reverse shooting stars. He frowned, concerned that someone was having a this large of a bonfire in the woods, especially near his workshop. Sawdust was flammable to the point of being explosive, and one tiny flame could mean destruction. He sped up a little, ready to tear into someone for being so lax.

When he saw the source of the fire, his heart dropped. Someone - perhaps the same someone who had set fire to the library - had set fire to his home and workshop. He clawed at the door handle, missing a couple times in his frantic hurry, and almost fell out of his truck. He tripped as he ran up to his workshop. "No, no, no, no," he pleaded, placing his hands on his head. Years of carvings, thousands of Gs worth of lumber, and the tools that didn't fit in the toolbox he kept in his truck - all gone.

He looked to his house next. His belongings were meager, but all of that would possibly be gone, too. He turned and ran down his driveway, hoping someone else had seen the flames. "Help! Please, Itris, call the fire station!" he yelled as he stood at the end of the driveway, scared to stay in case no one had seen and terrified to leave.
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 09:41 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
Henry (strawberry)
NOTES

Spring 29th, night • year 3
Ella had gotten home with Henry, after some catch up about what they have been doing for the past years. When he dropped her off she opened her front door as she waved her friend goodbye. She didn’t go inside right away, she first watched him drive off to his home that was just a little bit further down the road.

It didn’t take long for her to notice the brightness of the flames that, either someone was roasting something or there was a fire going on in the valley. Ella called the Fire Station and then the Police Station, surely someone had done it already but who knew. She closed her front door and ran down the road, it took her a while to arrive, she might be in good shape to roam the woods, but not after a few drinks.

It was only when she got a bit closer that she realized it was the carpentry. ”Holy shit…Henry?!” she called out his name, before finding him. ”Thank goddess you’re okay.”

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png

Andy Mills
Tending to the villagers • Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Spring 29th, night • Year 3
It began as a quiet night, just like any other night in the valley; Andy was in her desk, trying not to fall asleep. Most of the officers working the night shift either went home or went down to the cells to get some sleep on the cold beds they had for criminals.

It was a late and calm night until the calm night dissipated into a phone call to the station, it was rare a late night call, but today the case was serious, apparently, someone had spotted a fire at the carpentry, Andy just hopped that Henry wasn’t home. She left the police station and headed to the carpentry after calling the Fire Station and every officer available in the valley.

Arriving at the carpentry the flames were high, Andy knew she had to evacuate people from the area and from their homes if another house caught fire as a consequence of this one it would be dangerous, which was why most of the officers were evacuating people from their homes and setting a perimeter.

She could see Henry with someone, but at the moment the most important thing to do was to keep everyone at a safe distance from the carpentry, she would need to interrogate him later.
PMEmail
^
SummerRain
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 09:20 AM

Newly Hatched

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

Some people said dogs have a sixth sense for when things go wrong. This was one of those times that made Emily believe it. Sparky had seemed preoccupied all day, trying to escape through the store's front door whenever he'd gotten the chance. So much so that Emily had been forced to put him out back where he wasn't at risk of slipping out. But then, of course, he wouldn't let her sleep. He kept nudging her toward the edge of the bed, to get her up. So, finally, after unsuccessfully trying to ignore him for a few hours, Emily finally got up and grabbed a light jacket to go over her pajamas. She'd grabbed Sparky's leash in the mud room, and had just intended to take him for a walk around the neighborhood.

And yet, he had managed to pull her all the way to, of all places, Maple Haven Drive, in Ashkeep Woods. It wasn't as if she hadn't walked the path before. As a kid she'd often ridden her bike down this very road on the way to visit Henry. Sometimes with her twin, and sometimes without. But she was awake enough now to be concerned by Sparky's odd behavior, so she'd begun to pick up the pace, then breaking into a jog as the Aussie beside her kept pace.

That was when she saw the bright light from the fire. Just like that, her heart was in her throat. The library had burned already. And this was where Henry lived... She broke into a full-out run, which wasn't hard for her, until she got closer. The officers had started setting up a perimeter, but she had none of it. She simply ducked under an outstretched arm and only slowed when she recognized her friend. She was so out of breath, however, she couldn't speak. She just stood there, staring at him with worry-filled eyes, panting as hard as her canine companion. Henry didn't look hurt, at least. He didn't even look singed. Had he not been home when the fire started?
PM
^
Blackbird
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 01:19 AM

Simply one Hell of a Writer

user posted image

I asked him when it sank in, that this might really be the real end
How's it hit 'cha when you get that kind of news?

Alan hadn't been in Ioana valley a day and things were already starting to go wrong.

He'd taken Erik for a walk, the tawny Pit Bull all-but crossing his legs as he did a potty dance. So, not having had time to erect a fence, he had put a leash on the dog and began the walk.

And then, before long, the dog began to act long. Having already marked a handful of times, he suddenly went very still, barking loudly. Alan only had a moment's warning before the dog was hitting the end of his leash, pulling him down the road. Unable to do anything else without risking having the leash torn from his hands, the man began to run.

It wasn't long before he began to smell smoke and, looking up, he could see it weaving through the air. What was going on?!

The dog pulling him up to the yard, still barking in a frenzy, he could see there was already a gathering of people in front of it. He reined in the dog, bringing a hand up as he coughed and wheezed, trying to catch his breath from the unexpected run. "Is everyone alright?" he called, once his breathing was under control.
PMEmail
^
strawberry
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 03:34 PM

crab honeybutt

user posted image

spring 29th • night • outfit • Ella, Tecri

Shortly after Henry ran down his driveway, Ella arrived at his home. She must have seen the fire from her home. He looked back at the fire for a moment before jogging over to her. “Ella, thank Goddess.” Tears started to streak down his face, though whether it was from relief at seeing someone else or from his home and workshop going up in flames, he wasn’t sure. “Please, go next door and call the the fire department. You can take my truck if you need to.”

He was about to hand her the keys when Andy arrived. Someone must have already called the police. He hoped the fire department was on his way. He didn’t know if his house could be saved or not. His workshop was beyond saving. He watched quietly for a moment as more people arrived and Andy and her fellow officers kept them back. He saw Emily slip under one of their arms. Had it been any other time, he would have smiled. Now all he could do was turn back to his home and watch while his life turned to ashes.

user posted image

spring 29th • Jackson, Tanuki

The number of days that had passed and the Spring Fling had lulled Declan into a false sense of security that whatever had happened at the library had been a one time thing. Ioana was, after all, a small, peaceful town, so who would want to burn multiple buildings down? As it turned out, there was at least one person, because after night had fallen the alarm rang out throughout the fire house, filling Declan with a sense of dread.

The fire fighters loaded up into their truck after receiving the information on the fire’s location and headed towards Valley Carpenters, sirens and lights blazing. They needed to get there as soon as possible, or else they’d be dealing with a forest fire, too. He was thankful for days of rain that had preceded the day before. If it had been a dry Spring, all of Maple Haven Drive could have been in danger.

They arrived after the police department. Declan hopped out of the fire truck, knees aching at the impact. He searched for the carpenter and found him standing next to a woman. He jogged over, wishing he were twenty years younger. “Henry, has the sawdust gone up yet?” Henry shook his head no, but was otherwise silent. “Good. Just stay back, okay? We’ll handle this.” The fire fighter turned and ran back to the fire truck. “Jackson, we need to focus on the work shop. Henry said the saw dust hadn’t gone up yet, so I’m sure it’s just a matter of minutes.”
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:06 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Henry (strawberry)
NOTES
Wearing

Eleanor looked at Henry, it was hard seeing someone with tears on their face, she was a sympathy crier. ”I called the fire station and the police station before coming here.” she said. Instead of taking the keys she held his hand. Ella couldn’t imagine what it felt like losing everything, especially in a situation where trying to save anything might cost someone’s life.

Ella took a deep breath and her arms held Henry, she had comforted a lot of people in the past, and it usually helped. ”We’ll figure something out, don’t worry Henry.” she said before letting him go before hearing the firefighter. For the conversation, it seemed that something bad would happen if the flames reached the sawdust, which Ella assumed it would be inflammable.

The woman didn’t want to admit that she was scared, she couldn’t believe it was happening in her hometown. ”Henry, if you need anything I’m here for you, but I mean everything. I have a spare bedroom if you need, I can come here with you to help you see what you can salvage, don’t hesitate to ask okay?”
PMEmail
^
liling
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:39 PM

horror enthusiast

Awards: 2

user posted image
Lilian Delacroix
Spring 29th, Y3

Ever since the whole "trying to find her way back to town" incident at the beginning of the season, walks had started becoming a habit of hers. She wasn't sure if it was she liked the area, or she liked the solitude. Sure she had "neighbors," but everything was so spread out that she could walk through the forest all day, and she'd be lucky to find someone. She liked it that way. She had been taking walks in the morning, but she had to drag herself to town every morning for work now, so her daily walking habit had slowly and surely turned into a night walk habit.

It was on her normal nightly walk that night that the absolutely awful smell hit her nose. It was like a barbecue gone wrong smell, or something. Though she thought to herself that maybe she should just leave well enough alone, she was curious, and of course, headed right towards where the smoke was coming from. She was coughing quite a bit, the acrid smell filling her nose, but otherwise, it was tolerable. When she finally arrived at the source, she was met with quite a scene.

The Carpenters was on fire.

Well, she didn't exactly use this service, or you know, even know the carpenter, but holy crap. Another fire? Maybe the arson rumors were true. She wasn't trying to be that type of journalist, but getting the first hand scoop straight from the scene of an on-going fire that may or may-not be arson could be pretty good for her standing the bosses eye (and her paycheck, maybe). It looked like tonight was going to be an all-nighter.

open fam
PM
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 12:18 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 29

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Spring Fling was a needed break for the overworked fireman, some fun with the fellow villagers was perhaps all he needed for one night of stressless sleep. but he would only get one, because the next night there had been several frantic calls to the fire department. Maple Haven drive. and as bad as he felt, he could only pray to Itris that it wasn't his home where his daughter was sleeping as his men loaded up and Inky hopped up after them.

The siren on the truck blared as they made their way down several streets, finally arriving where they had to be, and from the moment they got there, he began barking orders with as much authority as he could muster. The Carpenter's was ablaze and he knew that everyone with a knowledge of fire knew what that meant. Declan confirmed such things. The rain in previous days would at least slow the spread of the fire, but explosions were still possible.

"Get all the hoses on it, before things get worse." he said to Declan, while turning to Andy. "Andy, evacuate anyone in the area, if there are explosions we don't want anyone on this block." he whispered to her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: strawberry, Tecri
Date: Spring 29th, Year 3
#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 06:50 PM

Andy Mills TAG
Jackson (Tanuki) | Henry (strawberry)
NOTES
Sorry for the quick posting.

All the people seemed to be behind the line, except for three, Henry, Eleanor and another woman, who was vaguely familiar to Andy. The fire truck pulled over and they were getting ready to take action, which it would be best if everyone was out of their way.

As Jackson warned her about how dangerous everything could be she began instructing her men to evacuate everyone, she didn’t know the diameter of the blast but she did know she didn’t want anyone to get hurt. ”Listen up! Let's push everyone back, we need a bigger perimeter!” Andy shouted to give instructions to the other officers to push back everyone as far as they could and set another perimeter, once they had accomplished that she went to talk to the two people she had seen when she had arrived at the scene.

Andy approached Henry and Eleanor. ”You two come with me.” she said taking Henry and Eleanor out of the way. She walked them over to a car where they would be checked up by a paramedic. As Eleanor was taken to another vehicle Andy looked at Henry.

”Hey. Don’t worry we’ll get who did this alright? If you need anything you can count on me…” she said trying to comfort Henry, but she wasn’t very good at it. ”But…sorry, I have to do this now but…can you tell me anything about the fire? Were you home when it started?”
PMEmail
^
SummerRain
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 10:24 PM

Newly Hatched

Emily finally got enough of her breath back to talk, and she slowly approached Henry's other side. Since Ella had one hand, she took the other. "I've got a spare room too, if you want," she offered, still slightly breathless from her run. Sparky barked once to get Henry's attention, looking up at the muscular man. "I think Sparky wants to help too," Emily joked, a likely not-so-successful attempt at brightening the mood.

"Whatever happens, Henry, at least you weren't hurt," she muttered softly, looking at the flames. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose everything, but at least Henry had a skill he could market. With the tools in his truck, he could rebuild. "Things can be replaced. But not people." Her voice was less than steady, and it almost sounded like she was trying to convince herself that he was okay.

When a woman, likely one of the police officers, came and told them to move further away, Emily decided she would stay with him, at least for now. Even when Ella got taken to a different car, she refused to leave. She wasn't just going to leave him like this, after all. She knew she wouldn't want to be alone if her home caught fire like this.

Sparky decided then to start nosing at Henry's freed hands, trying to either get pet or to offer some sort of comfort to the carpenter. Emily didn't even try to stop him, figuring that he meant no harm and wasn't really getting in the way. Instead, she turned once again to face the fire. Henry wasn't the only one with memories here. She'd had a lot, too. From the first day she'd visited his house to the day they'd said goodbye that last year of high school. She felt not just the loss of the workshop, but the loss of a place she'd known since she was a child.

"At least you weren't hurt..." she muttered again, still trying to convince herself that everything would be alright as long as he was okay.
PM
^
strawberry
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 12:20 PM

crab honeybutt

user posted image

spring 29th • night • outfit • Ella and Andy, Tecri ; Emily, SummerRain

Henry nearly collapsed with relief when Ella told him she'd already called emergency services. He nodded, unable to find his voice to tell her thanks, and let himself be held. It reminded him for a moment of how his mother used to hold him, though the relief left quickly after he realized he'd have to tell his parents what had happened. He clenched his fists, a turmoil of emotions writing in his stomach like a pit of snakes.

He simply nodded again when Ella told him they'd figure something out. Perhaps they would, but for now, the situation seemed hopeless. His life was almost literally burning down around him. This was how he made money. He had a house to build. How was he going to get it finished now?

He finally found his voice when she offered him a room to stay in. "Thanks, Ella," he replied after clearing his throat. "I'll let you know." Shortly after speaking, Emily walked over and offered her spare room as well. Henry nodded then smiled faintly when Sparky barked. He held out his hand to the dog, wondering if Emily had been taking him out when she heard the news. It seemed like word traveled fast, as there was a small crowd gathering to watch the fire. He understood that people were probably concerned for their own homes, but he almost felt like people were watching it for some kind of sick entertainment. He grimaced, holding back more tears, and turned to Emily.

"Yeah, at least there's that..." He wondered if he'd been at home if the arsonist would still have set things ablaze. He supposed he should tahank Itris that at least his truck was safe, but he wasn't in the thankful mood at the moment. He was glad for the distraction when Andy called for everyone to move back, telling him and Ella to follow her. Ella was taken to a different vehicle while Emily stayed by his side. He was grateful for it. He didn't to face Andy's questioning alone.

"It's... It's fine Andy," he started, rubbing Sparky's head absentmindedly as he answered the officer's questions. "No, I'd just come back from dropping Ella off. We'd gone out after I held a meeting for a job." He drew in a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to focus in all the mayhem. "The fire was already going by the time I'd gotten here. The fire on the workshop was bigger, so I think it was probably lit up first. That's all I really know..." He sighed, opening his eyes, and leaned against the vehicle. This was going to be a long night.

user posted image

spring 29th • night • Jackson, Tanuki

Declan nodded at Jackson's orders, crawling up on to the truck to help the other men get the hoses. He didn't know if it was just him, but they seemed to be heavier than when he was Jackson's age. He clambered down a little easier than before, not wanting to wear himself out before the fire was put out. He headed over to the workshop with a couple other men while others focused on the house. Once he was in a good position, he nodded to the other firefighters and started spraying.

If he didn't have to focus his effort on controlling the hose, he would have looked back to Henry. Even if part of the house was salvageable, with the amount of flammable materials inside the workshop, Declan doubted anything would be worth saving after the fire was put out. His heart went out to the guy. Despite the years of working as a fireman, it was always hard seeing people lose their homes. Declan was just thankful that, once again, no one was hurt.

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 03:13 PM

Eleanor Walls
Henry (strawberry)
NOTES
Wearing

Ella was on edge, why was she separated from the others? Maybe it was better if the police was questioning them separately to verify if both their stories coincided, there wasn’t much to tell, Ella had applied for a job offer and after the meeting with everyone Henry and her were catching up, after so many years away from Ioana it was natural to want to get reacquainted with some old friends.

Sadly they weren’t just there to ask questions, standard procedure was to check vitals and remove fingerprints, Ella wasn’t happy to be treated like that, which she began arguing with the paramedic; Eleanor was soon released and was taken to Andy by the other officer who was considering arresting her. Eleanor watched as Andy asked a bunch of questions to Henry, hopefully, she wouldn’t be arresting anyone.

”Hmmm….” was the only sound Ella made as she started to wonder about what had happened, it wasn’t her job to do anything, it was the police job to catch whoever was burning buildings. ”We’ll figure something out.” Ella said to Henry in a low voice, trying to reassure him.

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/whiteheart_zpsnrah08kq.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png

Andy Mills
Henry (strawberry) | Emily (SummerRain)
NOTES

Andy watched the woman that followed Henry, despite the orders, she personally didn’t mind her being there, but she also didn’t want to get in trouble for letting someone who isn’t a witness or a relative being there, but being a delicate subject she didn’t make the woman leave. ”Ma’am, officially you cannot be here.” Andy warned, but made no effort to remove Emily from the site.

Henry spoke and Andy took notes. She remembered the work he told her about, she just didn’t know who would be working with him. ”Oh I remember. So Ella was with you?” Andy asked, making another note. She wasn’t suspecting Eleanor but she needed to be sure both of them weren’t on site. ”So it most likely started in the workshop…do you have accelerants in there or just the standard things?” she asked. She remembered her father’s workshop didn’t have many things, but they were a small business, even if they had enough competition.

Andy noticed that Eleanor had sneaked behind Andy and approached them to hear the rest of the conversation, but she ignored her and turned her attention to Henry. ”We’ll figure out who did this, don’t worry. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask alright?”
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.