L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

The Estate Agency
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 10:59 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 28

Rep: 7 pts

Forum location: Shadow Street
Business Name: The Weeping Angel
Forum Description:
Welcome to The Weeping Angel.
The Weeping Angel is a bar featuring live music twice a week.
The building seems old, but once inside it's clear that it had some renovations, not many, but enough to keep the place running. Clients are welcome to order their drinks at the counter or a table and enjoy their evening. Any violence is condemned and the perpetrators will be thrown out.

Schedule:
Mon-Sat from 6pm - 2am

Business Description:
The Weeping Angel is your average small town bar. Is owned by Lillian Prime and her mother.
The bar still requires some renovations but for the most part is perfect for villagers to enjoy their night out.
The current schedule fits the valley life, it might change in the future depending on who works and how popular it is.

On the second floor of the building one can find Lillian's apartment.

The Weeping Angel

user posted image
CounterTablesStageKitchen

Menu
Beverages & Juices
Soda
Water
Tea
Coffee
Fruit juices (Orange, Apple, Pineapple)

Alcoholic Beverages
Beer
Wine
Cider
Gin
Scotch whisky
Brandy
High variety of cocktails

Forum Location: The Weeping Angel
Home Name: Lillian Prime Apartment
Forum Description:
Small yet cozy place.
Lillian lives alone in a one bedroom apartment above the bar she works on The Weeping Angel.
The apartment is small, having a division compacting a kitchen, dining room and living room, a second yet even smaller division, which is her bedroom and a small bathroom.

Home Description:
It’s a home

Lillian Prime Apartment

Residents
Lillian Prime

The apartment
user posted image
Kitchen, dining room and living roomBedroomBathroom

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 10:08 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 34

Rep: 22 pts

Tecri, your forums have been created. You can find them here and here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Nimueh
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 01:25 PM

high priestess

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

Forum Location: Revelry Road
Home Name: Stryker Residence
Forum Description: A three bedroom townhouse in which Mercy lives with her parents.
Home Description: The third bedroom has been converted to an office. The house has been modernized on the inside (all the comforts of life in the city without the actual city) and there is usually Mercy's various medications scattered about. The house is nearly immaculate and would be if not for the bottles of medicine.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 01:55 PM

Nimueh, your forum has been created. You can find it here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Nimueh
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 07:17 PM

high priestess

Home Name: Bradshaw Residence
Forum Description: A two bedroom townhouse in which Aiden lives with his sister, Claire.
Home Description: The townhouse is unkempt, at best. The siblings fight for space in the one bathroom that they share and currently, Claire is winning. The furniture is mismatched and the kitchen often smells of a mixture of burnt food and takeout, courtesy of Aiden's cooking.
PM
^
Nimueh
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 07:22 PM

high priestess

Forum Location: Triston High Rise Apartments
Home Name: Morales Residence
Forum Description: A two bedroom apartment in which Sofia lives with her parents.
Home Description: The apartment is immaculate, for the most part. Scattered around the apartment, on the walls and on shelves, are knickknacks and photographs. The furniture is matched and unmarred and some would swear, without knowing the family, that the apartment isn't lived in at all.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 07:31 PM

Here is the other one as well.

PMWebsite
^
JaJaJello
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 12:45 AM

Newly Hatched

Rep: 2 pts

Forum Location: Maple Haven Drive
Forum Name: Darryl's Workshop
Forum Description: A small cabin sitting in the overgrowth of the woods, old and almost decrepit looking. You hear the sounds of power tools buzzing from here on occasion, even late into the night.
Home Description: Upon entering the cabin, one can guess that it was made with Japanese architecture in mind. It is a small, modest building that seems hardly fit for living. There is a small space upon entering before a staircase that leads up to a hallway and two rooms. A small kitchen through an archway wall on the left and to the right is 4 steps that lead into a den with interesting wooden designs. Passing through the den is a workshop-like garage area, this is where Darryl spends his time.

user posted image
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 06:35 AM

" just do your best, do everything you can "

Awards: 35

Rep: 42 pts

JaJaJello, your forum has been created. You can find it here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/redheart_zps7quzdxl5.png
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Nimueh
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 10:51 PM

high priestess

Home Name: Williams Residence
Forum Description: A three bedroom townhouse in which Alexander struggles to raise four children by himself.
Home Description: Alexander's townhouse features three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. There are living, dining and kitchen areas, where the family spends the majority of their time. The kitchen is full-sized and fully equipped. The furniture matches and overall, both the house and sparse lawn are well-maintained. The master bedroom seems to be well-preserved after the death of his wife, Julia, and the majority of her belongings are still where they were when she died.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 08:29 AM

PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D deep in the meadow {warriors} Convergence Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.