E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

New Poll

The Lazy Newcomer, It's Alden's first day in the village!
Cinn
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 04:57 PM

Newly Hatched

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

Alden Tyndall

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/bluestar_zpsxuz3nixi.pngWednesday, Winter 19th ~ Late Afternoon ~ Sunnyhttp://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/bluestar_zpsxuz3nixi.png

It had been a long day. The tasks Alden had set himself had been completed, him now being moved into his own store in Harvest Street. He'd fixed up what he could and would unpack most of his things later he'd decided. How late? Well, that's yet to be decided, this boy has no organisation whatsoever.

So there he was, off on his own adventure-

Wait a moment.

Click. Forgot to lock the door.

Now we're off.

Alden walked around many districts and places, intrigued by how different this place was to the city. He wasn't used to the ice or snow in the area as he'd had to stay in the house a lot growing up, causing him to occasionally wobble or nearly slip. He took it all with a smirk however, imagining he'd look downright silly or like he was attempting to do some form of unprofessional breakdance. Snow was also one of the few forms of water that Alden liked, it was solid, but not too much so. It couldn't bother him unless he bothered it.

Either way, he didn't mind it much here. It would probably just take some getting used to, right?

His journey eventually led him to a meadow covered in snow. Now this was more like it! Imagine what could happen here - Snowball fights? Building snowmen? Thoughts kept popping up as he considered his options. He wasn't quite familiar with the land yet, so going too far may be a bad idea. It was also nearing dinner time and he didn't want to miss out on food on his first day, so after a brief moment of consideration he decided to take a rest under a nearby snowy tree. Sure, it was cold and offered no shelter, but it did make a good back rest.

Alden took a moment to memorize the area, a church, housing and... A lake. The boy shuddered and hugged himself a bit, staring out at the frozen lake in the distance. It wasn't bothering him completely, just catching him by surprise and making him slightly uncomfortable. There were times where Alden and water tolerated eachother, but today did not seem like one of those days.

Unfortunately, there was one previous task Alden had failed.

And that was to stay wide awake. The moment he sat down he began to feel the drowsiness kicking in - But a few minutes wouldn't hurt right? It wasn't that cold! Okay - maybe it was cold, but not much can really stop Alden from getting his naps when he's dozing off.

And with that, Alden had just begun one of his most unconventional naps yet.
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 10:20 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 19|Late Afternoon|Clear|Cinn

Hayden had a date set up for tomorrow, but today she had the day all to herself. The crisp air was good to her lungs as she followed her Husky through the woods, Rusty stopping many times in order to sniff…well, everything. If dogs left notes to each other, then Rusty wasn’t the type of dog to miss out on a single moment of the dog gossip. What did dogs even gossip about? Did they talk to each other about people, or about other dogs? Who peed on the newest fire hydrant first? Which dog wasn’t a good dog on any particular day? She wondered briefly why she was thinking about this, and slowly shook her head to rid herself of the many questions she had about dog communication.

“Come on girl, you’ve been at that tree for at least two minutes now.” Hayden never kept her on a leash, but that didn’t mean that she was going to stand at one tree for more than ten minutes just so Rusty could soak up the latest gossip, or whatever it was she was doing. The dog raised her ears at her name, bounding back over to Hayden and hopping around her in excited circles. “What? Are you this week’s good girl? Because I have a pillow torn to shreds at home that says otherwise."

It was when Rusty stopped, ears up that Hayden raised an eyebrow. “What now?” the dog took off like a shot, and Hayden rolled her eyes before taking off after her. A seated man in a moment would be greeted with 1000 licks to the face as Rusty greeted him. She loved humans, and she loved attention, these were the components that made up Rusty. “You…Make me run…much more than I want to…” Hayden breathed as she caught up the energetic hound, pulling her back by the collar before looking to the man her dog had assaulted with affection. “Sorry about that. You’re a human and you’re breathing, so you make up everything this one here is attracted to.” She said as her dog panted loudly with a wagging tail.

#58A38E

PM
^
Cinn
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 04:17 PM

Newly Hatched

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

Alden Tyndall
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/bluestar_zpsxuz3nixi.png Wednesday, Winter 19th ~ Late Afternoon ~ Sunny ~ Tanuki http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/bluestar_zpsxuz3nixi.png

Alden was certainly startled when he was greeted with a rather... Affectionate greeting. He jolted and almost let out a high pitched screech, if not for the female voice that cut in and the sudden ceasing of the face licking. “You…Make me run…much more than I want to…” to which Alden looked up, he rubbed his face in a grouchy manner. Ew, dog slobber...!

Mid-cleaning, he'd heard the stranger speak again. “Sorry about that. You’re a human and you’re breathing, so you make up everything this one here is attracted to.” Was he dreaming? Probably. Right now he'd be home about to make dinner for... Oh, that's right, he was freezing. He couldn't have been dreaming. Taking a few seconds to process the words he began to wake up and feel like himself again, so with a smile and a slightly less dog-slobber-y face he responded. "Oh! No worries it just-... Just gave me a shock is all." He then eyed over the dog that had woken him, now seeming more amused than annoyed, watching the panting energetic dog. For a moment he compared himself with that of a dog. How do they manage to stay so lively and awake? "D'awh, cute dog." He commented.

With sitting down just feeling colder and colder, he couldn't really bear sitting down any longer. If he was asleep he'd be alright. Maybe a few more minut- No. With some effort and a shove, he tried to stand up in the most non-awkward fashion possible and brush some snow off of him. He ended up almost slipping on snow and hitting his head against the tree. Almost. Instead he'd simply looked like he'd moved back quickly and leaned on the tree, but his quick, panicked sigh of relief may have given it away. He looked over to the stranger with an idiotic, amused grin. "My name's Alden, I just got here not too long ago," He chuckled, then shook his head. "And as you can see- I've successfully managed to somehow avoid the villagers I said I'd greet and fall asleep in the snow instead."

#7a5687
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 01:13 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 19|Late Afternoon|Clear|Cinn

The dog failed to notice that the man was mildly annoyed by the mid-day bath that she had managed to give him, and was instead wagging her tail feverishly, tongue lolling out the side of her mouth as she watched him sit up, tossing her head in excitement. Rusty was a bit of a ball of energy, but she had always been that way, and Hayden wasn’t really looking to change it. She liked her dog just the way she was, even if she wasn’t always everybody’s cup of tea. That was just Rusty, you loved her, or you shut up about it because Hayden probably wouldn’t be listening anyway.

Though after the initial slobber fest was over, the man before them didn’t seem to have much of a problem with the dog, going as far as to call her cute, and Hayden laughed. “Don’t give her too many compliments, it’ll go to her head.” She assured him with a slight smile. She hadn’t seen him around before, but he seemed like he would be a good edition to the village. His eyes were even interesting, two different colors, that wasn’t really something you saw everyday. She listened to what he said, confirming what she thought about him being new here.

“Nice to meet you Alden. I’m Hayden and the slobber machine over here is Rusty.” She said, pointing out the dog as she bounded around her. When he stated he was going to greet the villagers but had instead chosen to sleep, she laughed. “Don’t worry about that, this town is so small you’ll run into everyone eventually, whether you want to or not. And trust me, there are a few people on that do not list.” She explained with a shrug. “I think it’s a….cool talent.” The pun was in fact fully intended as she sat down on the bench next to him while Rusty came to investigate Alden again. “So where do you come from?” she asked curiously. “And how’d you manage to end up here? Not like we don’t need you but I’m always wondering how people end up here.”

#58A38E

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.