L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Just Another Coat of Paint, Robillian
Belle
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 03:59 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 34

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
Spring 22, Year Three • Morning • Sunny
"I wanna hide the truth. I wanna shelter you"
user posted image

Since their discussion earlier that season, Killian and Robin were in agreement that a clinic was needed in Ioana and that it would be better if Robin didn’t travel all the way to Westhaven for work. The Valley wasn’t lacking in available buildings, so they easily found one and got to work.

Killian was pretty handy when it came to fixing things up and luckily the building had good bones. It was nothing a bit of spackle and few coats of paint couldn’t fix up. Things were already coming around. They had cleaned up all the cobwebs and dust, and even got a lot of the furniture and such put into place.

Robin and Killian were working again today. The place needed one more coat of paint and a few more things needed to be put in place. He carried in a file cabinet from outside. “Babe, where do you want this at?”

user posted image
"But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide."
Normal • Wearing • Tag:Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 10:07 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 28

Rep: 7 pts

Robin Hale-Chaucer
user posted image
TAG
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 22, Year Three, Morning
After almost a week of fixing and painting the building, Robin could proudly say that their work was done and they deserved a nice day out when everything starts running smoothly.

Robin hanged a painting on the wall, put a vase on the counter and wrote a reminder that she desperately needed a secretary, perhaps if she put a notice around the village she could get some help.

When Killian spoke, she looked at him. ”Put that in the back room, the big one we reserved for archives, I’m going to organize all the files there, it will be easier, I think.” she said. She approached him and kissed his cheek. ”By the end of Spring everything will be ready to go.” she said with a deep breath.

She admired their work, she was excited, she would be closer to Killian, she would be in the place she called home, and all of her patients followed her, except the city ones, which was understandable, it was a win-win situation for everyone.

”Hey Killian! After this, want to go out and celebrate?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 11:28 AM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

It was a lot of work, but the clinic was practically done. There were just a few more finishing touches that needed to be made. Once she told him where to place the filing cabinet, he placed it in the room, before coming back out.

“Things are really coming along quickly,” Killian said. This was a great move for them. Robin would no longer be gone all day when she went in to work and they would be able to spend more time with each other. Even if she didn’t make as much as she use to, they could get by. After all, it was only the two of them.

He came over to Robin and wrapped an arm around her. “Sounds like a great idea,” he said. “What else do you need me to do today?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 04:17 PM

Robin Hale-Chaucer
user posted image
TAG
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

The waiting room, the counter and everything was perfect.

Killian came out from the room in the back, she smiled at him excited about everything. ”It is. I’m so happy we’re going to finish before summer.” she said approaching Killian. ”Now all I need is to find someone to take calls and take messages…” she said. She could probably do it for the meantime, after all she only had the valley patients.

When he wrapped his arm around her she held his hand. ”We have everything for today, tomorrow I can separate the files by year and keep it simple, so today, we have the rest of the day to ourselves.” she announced.

”But if you don’t have anything to do at the shop maybe you can stop by tomorrow and get coffee at that charming little place down the street.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 05:45 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

“I’m sure there are plenty of people looking for a job in Ioana. Shouldn’t take long to find someone,” he said. Maybe even a student that needed part-time work could fill for a few hours a day.

He nodded when she said everything was pretty much done. He would leave filing the patient paperwork to her. They probably wouldn’t appreciate someone who didn’t work for the clinic going through their files. Besides, she was better at that stuff anyway.

Killian didn’t even have to think on it. His schedule was usually pretty open, and the shop would be okay if it was closed for an hour or two. “Yeah, that sounds good,” he said with a smile. “I’m really going to like having you working so close. I love not having to worry about you going up to Westhaven.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:16 PM

Robin Hale-Chaucer
user posted image
TAG
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

She hopped that people would try to get a job like that, it wouldn’t take much effort, after all just taking calls, write notes and messages, easy, nothing that Robin hadn’t done herself when she was younger. ”I hope so, or maybe I’m just worrying about it without needing to.”

Robin took another look at the clinic before heading to the door. ”I will enjoy working here, no more long rides back home in the middle of the night, we can have lunch and dinner together and I won’t have to pay for transportation meaning I won’t spend half my paycheck on travels.” she said looking at him with a smile.

”And I won’t have to worry about the pirate making you do things you don’t want to, but at some point we’ll got to address that situation, I can’t keep tying him up to the bed.” Killian needed to rest and the pirate didn't let him, always wanting to run around looking for some treasure, and if he did found that treasure chances were he'd move on to another.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 11:25 AM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

It would be nice now that Robin wasn’t going to be working long hours, or going through long rides into the city. Sure the pay would be less, but that pay would have gone towards her getting to and from work.

“Yeah, we can start saving up for a house now instead,” he said. “I know you say you don’t mind the apartment, but it’s a bit small, even for just the two of us. I want you to have a real home.” He wanted to be able to provide for Robin. She had completely uprooted her life for him and he just wanted to do something for her.

Killian frowned slightly when she brought up the pirate. He still wreaked havoc on Killian’s life, and he knew he needed to do something about the pirate, but he had no idea what that was. “I know,” he agreed. “I just don’t know how to make him go away. It’s been years since all that stuff happened with my birth parents. I just thought he would have disappeared by now.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 08:49 PM

Robin Hale-Chaucer
user posted image
TAG
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

Saving up for a house? Maybe he was right, she was comfortable in the apartment above his shop, but if they wanted to start a family they should think about getting a bigger place, sure Robin wouldn’t mind waiting. ”But I have a real home, it’s with you, it doesn’t matter where we live, sure a big house would mean we could do other things but I think for now the apartment is good.” she said trying to keep his sprit up, she didn’t want him to think he couldn’t give her a home, because he already had.

The conversation about the pirate is always a gloomy conversation, but it’s something they need to address. ”Maybe it means you’re not ready to let go and whenever you are I’ll be there for you.” she said holding his hand as she closed the clinic’s door and pointed at the small shop for them to eat.

Perhaps the pirate not fading was Killian’s own fears of abandonment, it’s leaving the past behind and letting go of a painful memory that keeps him connected with his birth parents.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 12:00 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Robin always knew the perfect thing to say, even if sometimes Killian didn’t believe it. He knew Robin didn’t care about the size of their home, but he wanted to be able to provide her with the life she deserved, and not a life filled with a treasure greedy pirate.

He squeezed her hand gently as they headed out of the clinic. “I thought I was,” he said. “I don’t want to keep running around being a pirate, and not remembering what trouble he got into.” One of these days he was going to seriously hurt himself, or worse, someone else. The pirate had already almost hurt Robin before. He didn’t want that to happen again.

“I wish there was some magic pill I could take to make him disappear.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:59 PM

Robin Hale-Chaucer
user posted image
TAG
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

Robin smiled at Killian, she understood that it was a touchy subject, but they couldn’t keep ignoring it, he couldn’t keep ignoring the fact that he has a second personality that wanted to come out at night, and the pirate wasn’t exactly a law abiding citizen.

”Don’t worry, we’ll find a way, let’s take it easy and we can start working on it, maybe, if you want, now that I’ll be in the valley it will be easier.” she said trying to reassure Killian that they could fix the situation, even if they couldn’t they had to try their best.

It was a surprise when he spoke of a magic pill. ”I don’t have a magic pill to make him disappear, but there are sleeping pills, they are bound to knock him out, but, I’m not sure…” she said as she walked down the street.

”But for now things are sort of under control, let’s wait and see.” Robin knew the pirate was sneaky and he had already escaped from her more times than she could count, but they couldn’t lose hope.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 12:17 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

The pirate had stuck around Killian for a long time now. He was pretty much running out of hope that he would ever truly be free of him. Sure sleeping pills could subdue him, but instead of being a slave to the pirate, Killian would be a slave to the pills.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Killian said. “There’s nothing we can do about him right now anyway. No point in taking away from a good day with such sour talk.” Killian hated talking about the pirate. It only served to remind him that he would never have a normal life, no matter how normal he may seem at the time.

“Let’s just get some lunch.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 05:45 PM

Robin Hale-Chaucer
user posted image
TAG
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

She stopped in front of a small building, they could eat there and celebrate, maybe if she finished the preparations before summer she could have a few days with Killian.

”We’ll fix it, don’t worry.” Robin said, holding his hand and squeezing it lightly. ”When time comes I will tie him up again.” she announced with a smile. She was worried that the pirate could ruin Killian’s life, more than it had already.

”Let’s go inside and celebrate the clinic, because today is for celebration, alright?” she said smiling, knowing that the subject would always linger in his mind, even if they couldn’t do anything about the situation at the moment.

Robin opened the door and waited for Killian to get inside, now having food on her mind she wasn’t sure what to eat. ”So how should we celebrate this moment? The casual lunch and continuing this someplace else, or, should we get cake?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 11:55 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

He nodded. He knew Robin was optimistic about their chances about taking care of the pirate, but Killian was never truly sure. He trusted Robin though. If anyone had a chance at beating him, it was her.

But that was a topic for another day. Today was about the clinic, and it was almost ready to open. Robin would be closer to him now during the day, and he could see her a lot more than he had been since they had gotten married. Money would be a bit tighter now, but it was worth it to have more time with her. She was all he needed in life.

He agreed, following her into the small cafe. He pondered the options and smiled softly. “Well, I’m not too hungry, but I could definitely use a sugar rush,” he joked. “I mean it is a celebration. What kind of celebration would it be without cake?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 09:17 PM

Robin Hale-Chaucer
user posted image
TAG
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

She smiled at him.

Everything was wonderful, except for the pirate, but as they both agreed, she decided to leave the topic and thought about the pirate for another day. ”Well, we can order cake go home and make this cake our lunch and our dinner…if you don’t mind stuffing yourself with sugar for today.” she suggested. It was a rather childish suggestion but she always wanted to eat cake all day, almost like a childhood dream.

She looked at him waiting for an answer, if he wasn’t up to it they could simply get food later, she wasn’t’ too hungry either but she was sure it was just the rush of getting the clinic ready, once it wore off she would be starving. ”And maybe, just maybe we can go for a boat right? As long as you get me those floating vests.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 04:46 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian laughed lightly. “So we’re living out every 12-year-old’s dream I guess?” he said with a grin. Killian wasn’t a heavy eater to begin with, so he didn’t mind just nibbling on some cake throughout the day. He nodded. “I think one day of sugar won’t kill us,” he said as way of agreement. They were celebrating after all.

Killian allowed her to pick the cake and he paid the cashier for their purchase. “We can. I’m sure I’ve got a life vest on there for you. But I promise I won’t let you fall in the water.” Killian knew Robin couldn’t swim and was afraid of drowning, but he wouldn’t let anything happen to her. If the pirate was around, that was a different story.

user posted image
Normal • Wearing • Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D deep in the meadow {warriors} Convergence Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.