L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Tapestry of life, IC: Eleanor || ISO: Misha
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 09:03 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 27th, afternoon • Year 3
Ella tried her best to be a stable adult, whatever had happened to her in the past needed to be put behind and she needed to realize that things happen and she can’t control most of the things that happen, that didn’t mean she was happy, she hated every single minute of it, but it wasn’t worth it.

Going to the city to go to the hospital was expensive, her scooter wasn’t as reliable as it once was, she couldn’t afford repairing it every time that old thing decided to break down, meaning she would have to go to the local clinic to get a consultation, she was all pro valley but she knew it didn’t have the infrastructure for important procedures.

Ella walked into the clinic and looked around, there was no one in sight. ”Hello?” she called before sitting on a chair.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 03:38 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Misha Faye
Spring 27, Year 3 • Afternoon • Stormy
user posted image

“Kenzie, no you can’t do that,” he said, chasing after the toddler and scooping her up. She had unraveled one of the paper rolls for covering the tables in the waiting room and had been chasing it down the hallway. “That’s not for arts and crafts, that’s for work,” he told her, knowing she was spending too much time with her glitter happy Uncle.

Unfortunately Misha didn’t have a babysitter today, so Kenzie had to come to work with him, and subsequently, most of his day was spent chasing her around. He ripped the unrolled paper from the roll. It would be useless now for patients, but he guessed Kenzie could use it to draw on. Hopefully that would keep her occupied.

He was putting the roll of paper out of her reach when he heard a voice call out. Kenzie immediately wiggled out of her daddy’s hands, and ran off to see who it was. “Hi baaba bay me,” she spoke to the lady. Misha hurriedly picked up the paper from the floor and folded it up as he walked out to the waiting room.

“Oh hi Ella,” he said. “Sorry to keep you waiting. This is my daughter Mackenzie. I didn’t have a sitter today.”

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 11:22 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

Still waiting, Ella suddenly saw a small child running off towards her. ”Hello little baby.” Ella said getting up approaching the child and kneeling down. ”Where’s your mommy and daddy?” she asked the baby before picking her up gently.

Suddenly she saw Misha coming out from one of the rooms ”Hey. I suppose you’re coming after this cute little muffin here.” Ella said looking at him and then at the baby on her arm. When he apologized she shook her head. ”Don’t worry about it.” she told the man before holding one of the kid’s hand. ”Hello Mackenzie, so nice to meet you.” she said handing Mackenzie back to her father.

”That’s not good, and I can see she keeps you busy too.” she spoke before making a funny face towards Mackenzie. Ella was now imitating a fish turned to Mackenzie, her expertise weren’t kids this young. She realized soon that she was in the presence of another adult. ”Sorry. But if you need any help I can lend you a hand. And I promise you I no longer get into fist fights with anyone.”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 12:20 AM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

Kenzie reached out to the woman who picked her up. She played with a strand of brown hair that was within her reach. “Papa!” she said pointing at her daddy as he came up following Kenzie.

Misha smiled apologetically as Ella handed Kenzie back to him. She certainly was a handful and she kept Misha on his toes. He could only imagine what her teenage years would be like. Kenzie giggled as Ella made funny faces at her before addressing Misha again.

“Thanks Ella, I appreciate it,” he said, adjusting Kenzie in his arms. “But I’m sure you didn’t just come down here to offer up your babysitting services, did you?”

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 06:42 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

Ella enjoyed making the little girl laugh, but just like Misha had said she was there on other business.

”Oh right! I need to take blood and get it analyzed, I think you guys do that here right?” she asked Misha; she was almost certain that they could do the whole thing there at the clinic before she could take the information to the hospital, even if the time there wouldn’t be for longer.

”He said it was a normal procedure to see if everything was stable, I already told him I plan on becoming a full time patient here at the clinic instead of just coming here to here stitched from fist fighting.” she said with a rather innocent looking smile. ”But I can come by some other time, I’m not in a rush.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 02:12 PM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

Misha nodded. “Oh yeah, that’s a lot easier than stitching someone up,” he said with a grin. “No it’s fine, we can do it now. As long as you don’t mind this one hanging out,” he said motioning to Kenzie who was babbling and playing with the stethoscope around her daddy’s neck.

“Come on back,” he said, leading her back to one of the exam rooms. Misha had had the forethought to bring a pack and play for Kenzie, so he placed her down in it so she couldn’t run all over the room and get into things she shouldn’t.

“Take a seat,” Misha said grabbing out gloves and the necessities for drawing blood. “So, no more fights, huh?” he asked. “Not as fun as it use to be?”

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 08:16 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

Ella could finally begin her transition to the clinic in Ioana, travelling to the city wouldn’t be burden with all her medical history in the valley. When he spoke about the baby Ella smiled. ”No I don’t mind about her, as long as she doesn’t get hurt.” Ella spoke. She just didn’t want the baby to get hurt.

She followed Misha to the back and sat in the usual chair, the chair she hadn’t sat on in a while, somehow she didn’t miss the pain she felt every time she had to get stitched. ”I suppose those are over, at least ones that I’ll be starting.” she spoke. Most of the fights she was in were started by her, but not without provocation.

”Not quite, it’s just time to let go and start to sort of behaving, a little bit.” she said, smiling at Misha before watching Kenzie. ”Besides it was keeping me from going on adventures through the valley during the day. You know, the usual, far off places, dragons hiding in the cavern, looking for shinny stones, maybe some fairies live in the woods.” she spoke with a sparkle in her eyes. ”I know those are not real, but no one said we had to kill our inner child.”

”So how's life treating you? Since the last time you treated me? And it healed so well I don't even have a battle scar.” she said proudly.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 10:26 AM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

Misha smiled. “Good. No sense in running around getting in fights with everyone just because you can,” he said as he labeled the vials for blood with her name and the date.

“Adventures huh?” Misha asked. “That’s a much better use of your time. I use to like to go on hikes in the woods but that was back before this one came to be,” he said motioning to Kenzie who was trying to show Ella the stuffed bunny she had. “Can’t say I’ve ever seen any fairies in there though,” he said with a laugh. “You’ll have to let me know if you find any on your adventures.”

He laughed when she said she didn’t have any battle scars. “Well I guess that means I’m good at my job then,” he told her, moving the tray table with the needle, tourniquet and other supplies over closer to her. “But nothing much new on my end. Having a little one who just mastered the art of walking pretty much keeps you busy 24/7. Between that and coming here, there’s just enough time for eating and sleeping,” he joked as he slipped on the gloves. “No latex allergies, right?” he asked. If so, he would have to wash his hands and switch to a different set of gloves.

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 01:24 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

”It was fun the first time and the second time though.” she admitted that the adrenaline was somewhat addictive, but she had the same adrenaline rush when she was out exploring Ioana woods, even if she had done it countless of times before.

She looked at him when he spoke about the adventures, but now that he couldn’t because of the baby. ”You can still come, bring her with you, nothing a hat and some sunscreen and you’re good to go, besides I bet she’d love if you mention the fairies.” she said with a slight playful smile. She knew all that was just fantasy but it didn’t hurt to think like that. ”Well, why don’t you come with me and bring that little one, I’ll show you about the sparkling stones in the cave, maybe they are fairy dust.”

Ella looked at the bunny and then looked at Misha before turning to Kenzie. ”What is the bunny’s name? Mister Flufflestiltskin? Or is he the brave knight of Kenzie’s Kingdom, Sir McFluff?” she asked looking at the child, despite of knowing that Kenzie probably couldn’t even name the bunny.

She looked back at Misha when he spoke, Ella could no longer show her bravery. She nodded, he had indeed done a good job. ”I’m more experienced with kids when they can walk and well talk, and I can tell you things are just going to get even more difficult.” she spoke remembering most kids olders than Kenzie, she was a baby, but once she got better mobility he’ll have to be always on alert. ”No allergies on my end.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 11:04 PM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

Misha chuckled. Kenzie did like the outside now that she was older and could run around. His only concern was that she would run off and get herself hurt. “Kenzie would probably really like any sparkling stones. Her uncle probably would too. He keeps wanting to give her glitter.”

While Misha gathered everything he needed, Kenzie showed off the toys she had. Her favorite was a stuffed bunny, but once she showed that off, she also showed off the stuffed cat that her Uncle Sam had given her for her birthday. She took the two everywhere, not going to bed without either after every night.

“Ha, I can only imagine,” Misha told her. If she was anything like her mother, she was going to be a handful. “I’m hoping the teenage years aren’t as bad as I’m expecting them to be. But I’ll just enjoy this time for now, before she’s tired of me,” he said jokingly.

When she said she didn’t have any allergies, he nodded and finished putting on the gloves. “Good. Let me just find a good vein here,” he said, taking her right arm and tying the rubber tourniquet around it to make the veins stand out more. He found a vein that seemed like a good spot. He cleaned the area before grabbing a needle. “Here comes a pinch,” he told her before sticking her with the needle, connecting it to a vial that easily begun filling with blood.

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 01:08 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

”Well if you ever want to her or well her and her uncle to see some shiny stones let me know, I know this great place where shiny stones exist.” Ella said looking at Misha, but Kenzie soon stole her attention.

She watched Kenzie’s toys as Misha spoke.”I suppose teenage years depend on the teen’s personality, I was never home when I was a teen, some of my sisters were indoorsy.” she commented. She knew things were different from kid to kid, their relationship with the parent was also important. ”I don’t think she’ll be tired of you.” she said trying to reassure Misha about the situation.

When it was time to find the vein Ella didn’t seem too pleased about the needle. She felt a slight pinch and whined. ”Sorry, I’m not a fan of needles…” she said as she looked at her arm, but she couldn’t look at it anymore, so she turned her attention to Kenzie.

”So Kenzie, I hear you like shiny things…” Ella said. Her experience with kids that could barely talk was close to none. ”Want me to bring you a shiny stone for you?” she asked looking at Kenzie and then at Misha, hopefully he could answer for the little girl.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 01:35 PM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

“I have a feeling she’ll be a lot like her mother,” Misha said to Ella, glancing briefly at Kenzie to see what she was doing. She was already starting to look like her mother with her bright blue eyes and round cheeks. The blonde hair she got from her father however. “She was a wild at heart type. I think Kenzie will take after her more than me.” He smiled kindly at Ella. “Thanks. I hope she doesn’t.”

Misha went back to work at finding the vein, and it wasn’t long before he had the needle in her arm and was filling up a vial. “It’s okay,” he said. “It’ll be over before you know it.” He swapped out the first filled vial, putting on a second to fill up.

“I bet she would love that,” Misha said. “Wouldn’t you Kenz?” he said as he paid attention to the vials. “You’d probably be her new best friend if you brought her something shiny." He switched out another vial. After the third one filled, he removed the needle from her arm and placed a bandage over the small knick in her arm.

“See, I told you, easy peasy,” he said with a grin as he removed his gloves and labeled the blood vials with her name, sitting them in the proper storage before they would be shipped off to Westhaven for testing. “We can have them up to Westhaven labs in the next day or so for the tests.”

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 03:39 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

Ella smiled as Misha spoke about Kenzie, how the baby would be a lot like the mother. ”Have a little faith in your parenting skills.” Ella said. Most kids that had a good relationship with their parents were more considerate and that was all about parenting.

The time for the needle had come, she whined a little bit but got distracted with Kenzie, only looking at Misha when he mentioned bringing something shiny. ”You think so?” Ella asked. Ella had a soft spot for kids, she loved them and she loved making them smile, they were so pure that somehow lighted a spark inside her. ”I’ll be sure to bring her a pretty one too”

All the vials were filled and the needle was out, Ella was no longer tense from the whole needle stabbing. ”Needles make me nervous.” she confessed. She wasn’t scared of them but they made her anxious. ”Alrighty. Thank you and thank you for not stabbing me with the needle more than once.”

”And don’t forget, if you ever want to see real life fairies talk to me, I know where to find them. You like fairies don’t you?” she said and then asked Kenzie.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 07:49 PM

user posted image
Misha Faye
user posted image

Misha smiled thoughtfully. “Don’t worry about it. A lot of people are afraid of needles,” he told her. A lot of kids were and he could usually give them a lollipop to keep them happy, but adults were different. A lollipop wouldn’t keep them distracted from a needle.

She turned to talk to Kenzie and the little toddler reached out her arms to the woman. “Fearie!” Kenzie exclaimed. Misha chuckled. “Well, now you’ve got her started on it, so I guess I’m gonna have to take you up on that one day,” he told her. He went over and picked up Kenzie, letting her out of her playpen cage. “You want Ms. Ella to show you the fairies, huh?” he asked her and Kenzie reached out to Ella again. “Earies! Earies!”

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 06:58 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Misha (Belle)
NOTES
Wearing

Misha was probably right, a lot of people were afraid of needles, regardless of their age. She smiled at him to acknowledge his comment about the needles, however, soon enough Ella’s attention was snatched by Kenzie. Ella got and waved at the little girl. ”Plenty of them.” she told the baby. Sure the girl was too young to understand what it all meant but apparently the word fairy stuck.

She looked at Misha and laughed. ”Do you think I mind? Not at all, just let me know whenever you want to go. This season might be hard due to the weather and I think I finally got some work coming my way but just call or mail me.” she said with a smile before approaching Kenzie that was now in Misha’s arms.

”Just Ella is enough Mr. Faye.” she told the nurse, she wasn’t used to being called in such a formal way. ”The fairies have pixie dust, maybe we can fly too Kenzie.” she said as she gave the child her index fingers. ”Maybe they’ll even teach us their secrets to be tiny, cute and majestic, but you’re already all that aren’t you cutie?” Ella spoke to the child, completely forgetting that Misha was there.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.