L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Blue Jay's Flowers, Kallie+Logan
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 11:35 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 32

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"It ain't none of yer' damn business Kallie!" The slam of Barrett's fist against the counter was loud. Their uncle sat on a stool nearby, looking through the paper like nothing was going on while Kallie's mother sat near Jasper's cot, knitting. But it was fairly hard to ignore the noise being made. Kallie seemed to be standing her ground however, looking at Barrett with a stern expression.

"I don't know what happened, but you can't go around making everyone else miserable just because you're in a bad mood!" Ever since Winter Barrett had been acting strangely, and Kallie wasn't sure what it was. But he was snapping at just about everyone and today it had gotten onto his cousin's last nerve.

"Ya'll wouldn't know what a Goddess' damned bad mood is wouldya'? Always Prancin' round' like ya' own the damn universe near makes me sick!" It wasn't hissed under his breath, and Kallie's mother looked up in slightly concerned manner, but when Jasper started screaming, likely due to the noise happening around him, or perhaps the negative mood, Kallie and Barrett held each other's gazes for a moment longer before he turned and headed out the door.

"Barrett--" The door slammed, a clear sign of an end to the argument. Kallie sighed as she turned to get Jasper, her mother moving aside to make it easier for her to access the cot. She held the baby close. "Shhh, it's okay Blue Jay, Uncle Barrett's just a little grumpy that's all." It was then that Kallie noticed her boyfriend standing by the stairs.

"Oh Logan, I'm sorry honey, did we wake you up?" The Besons were used to getting up early and so the Wilsons who had resided in the house for a longer time had also gotten used to being up at the crack of dawn. With Logan here, Kallie sometimes slept longer, but the baby had gotten her up early enough to catch Barrett's bad mood. She made her way over to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek, gently bouncing Jasper in her arms to try and relax the baby. "Barrett was...a little upset this morning." She heard her uncle scoff without looking up from the paper.

"Th' stupid boy's been upset since the end o' winter." he mentioned, Kallie shaking her head Before glancing back to Logan. "Do you want some coffee babe? If you take Jasper I can get you some." She seemed a little disturbed from the argument prior, but for the most part she seemed alright.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Belle
Date: Spring 3rd, Year 3
Outfit: Here
Weather: Sunny
#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 03:00 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
Spring 3, Year Three • Morning • Sunny
"I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets"
user posted image

Everyone in the Benson/Wilson household were early birds, which was the complete opposite of Logan’s sleep cycle. Sleeping through the night was easier for him now, but Jasper still woke him in the middle of the night. Luckily, Kallie would let him sleep in and she would get up early with Jasper. She was use to the ranch schedule.

But sleeping in wasn’t going to be in the cards for Logan today as the sound of shouting exploded throughout the house. He sat up, recognizing the voice as Barrett’s and wondering what on Itris’ green earth could be causing him to start such a ruckus so early in the morning. As he came down the stairs he could hear Jasper start to cry and then the slam of a door.

He stood there for a moment, unsure if he should enter in to the tense kitchen, or sneak back upstairs and pretend he hadn’t heard anything. But Kallie spotted him before he could make a decision. “It’s okay babe. Here I’ll take him. Coffee sounds really good right now,” he said, taking Jasper. He gave him a soft kiss on the head before rocking him in his arms.

He followed Kallie into the kitchen. “So what is Barrett’s issue today?”

user posted image
"To carry love, to carry children of our own"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 03:28 PM

Kallie handed the baby off to her boyfriend when he offered to take him, trailing her way back into the kitchen while her uncle trailed out the door Barrett had flown through moments earlier. Her mother bid a quick good morning to Logan before getting up and heading off towards the bathroom while Kallie made sure the pot she had put on finished brewing properly. "I don't know what his problem is." Kallie responded as she fetched a mug from one of the cupboards, placing it down and pouring enough so that it wouldn't spill over when she added anything, something she learned to do out of habit with how much sugar her uncle liked in his coffee.

"He's been very snappy towards everyone, this morning it was because my mother couldn't remember where she had put something." She said, stopping to stare into the cup for a moment. "I just don't know what's wrong with him, baby. Usually he's really patient with my mom, and you know he's usually pretty aloof. Sits there and minds his business, it just doesn't make a lick of sense." She placed the coffee down for him at the counter, giving him a chaste but proper kiss before retrieving their son.

"I know he's been like this ever since he stopped hanging around Penny, that one who was staying here for a while, but she wasn't his girlfriend--" she paused as she placed Jasper back into his cot. "Wife, apparently. But from what he told me that was a drunken accident. So I have no idea why he's so...you know..." she couldn't find the right word and instead shook her head, walking back over to Logan and hugging him from behind, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and resting her chin on top of his head. "While it's confusing, I can't just let him talk to my mother that way either, and that's why we started shouting at each other." She sighed. "I'm sorry we woke you up, I know Jasper gave you that 3am run around so I wanted to let you sleep just a little longer." She said as she relinquished her position and sat down beside him.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 09:39 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

With the drama dying down, the kitchen emptied out, leaving only Logan, Kallie and Jasper in the room. Logan gently rocked Jasper back and forth. “Did your Uncle Barrett scare you today? Daddy’s gonna have to have a talk with him about that, isn’t he?”

He let Kallie take Jasper back as he picked up the coffee and sipped at the mug. “Maybe something happened between him and Penny,” Logan mused, though he wasn’t sure how it could get any worse than getting married to someone you only ever hooked up with. “But no matter what it was, he shouldn’t talk to your mom like that, or you for that matter. And I don’t like that he’s starting a screaming match in front of Jasper.”

He took a longer sip of the coffee, willing it to work it’s magic and give him the energy to deal with today. He sat at the small table in the kitchen as Kallie layed Jasper back in the cot. She came up behind him apologizing for waking him up. “It’s okay love,” he said, patting her hand. “I guess I have to learn to get on the morning schedule like the rest of you,” he said with a small laugh before turning serious again.

“But seriously, I think I should talk to Barrett. Whatever’s going on with him, he needs to find a better way to deal with it.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 08:49 AM

"Maybe," Kallie answered when Logan mentioned that maybe something happened between Barrett and Penny that had gotten under Barrett's skin, but she couldn't really be sure what, just that whatever it was annoyed him to the point of snapping at others. While it made her feel bad for him, she wasn't going to let him push her over. "It was also a little bit of my fault honey. I shouldn't have answered like I did knowing the baby was right there. It's not the first time we've yelled at each other like that and I should've read the situation better." She mentioned with a soft sigh, smiling gently at him."He seems to be okay now though." She said, looking at their son who seemed content with reaching for the little mobile above his cot.

Kallie giggled when he mentioned getting on their schedule, reaching out for Logan's free hand and intertwining their fingers. "I know you don't like getting up in the mornings. Honestly I don't like it very much myself, but think of it this way, when we move and Jasper gets older we can sleep for as long as we want... give it about ten years." she laughed, though sobered up when Logan mentioned Barrett again.

"I don't know honey, the last thing I want is you two to end up in a tiff." she explained, concern evident in her eyes. "For the moment, let's not worry about it, we'll worry about it later. Today, I want to do something, you're going to be back to work soon so we should spend some time together with Jasper before then!" she said cheerfully. "Soo...how about we go to the Meadow?" She suggested, looking over to Logan to see what he thought of the suggestion. "We might even be able to make it a picnic!"

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 03:52 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan didn’t like the situation. Barrett could be sour if he wanted to, but if his mood affected the rest of the house, that wasn’t something Logan thought he could just let pass without at least talking the man. But he would let it rest for now. He didn’t have very many days left with Kallie and Jasper before he went back to work and he’d rather spend his remaining days with them and not chasing after Kallie’s cousin.

“The Meadows sounds like a good idea,” Logan said, agreeing with Kallie. He took a sip of his coffee and looked out the window. “It looks like a good day for it too,” he said, noting the sun was out which meant the weather was probably warm.

“If you want, I can make us up some sandwiches and maybe some pasta salad,” he said thoughtfully. “I think we have some cantaloupe that we could cut up too.” Logan was sure there was a basket somewhere around the house that they could take down to the meadows with them. It would just take him some time to whip together a few things.

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 08:08 AM

The idea of going on a date with Logan had always been exciting to her. No matter what they did, usually when they had dates together she found she enjoyed whatever they were doing. A picnic was something they hadn't done in a long time, but having their son with them, taking him new places for the first time made things even better. Jasper hadn't been to the meadows before, mainly because the past few days if they had gone out, it had only been along the paths of the ranch. But it was about time they took him somewhere new.

She nodded when Logan said he thought it was a good idea. "Yeah, the sun is out and my uncle said there shouldn't be any rain today!" she said cheerfully. "It'll be like that one time we left the city for a day to go to that greenhouse garden, but with 100% more Jasper!" Kallie sounded as excited as usual, making sure to kiss the top of Logan's head as she stood up.

"We both know it's better if you're the one preparing the food babe." She giggled, "But I have some of those cookies I made the other night, so we can take a few of those too." She walked over to Jasper's cot, picking the baby up and holding him close to her chest. "So how about this, you get the food ready, and I'll get Jasper ready and track down the basket? If you're looking for the Cantaloupe, Mommy put it in the pantry." She said before making her way back up the stairs with Jasper in her arms.

It didn't take a long time for her to come back down with Jasper dressed and ready do go. his arms fidgeted about as Kallie carried him down the stairs, stopping only to place a picnic basket at the foot of them. "Shh Shh, It's okay Jasper, no need to fuss." she soothed, giving him a soft hum when he weakly tugged on a strand of her hair. "He sure doesn't like getting dressed. I won't be surprised if he never wants to wear pants as a toddler." She said to Logan as she sat down at the counter with the baby. "How's the food coming hun?" She asked.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 11:29 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan nodded as they made a game plan for the preparations. Since Logan had come to the ranch, he had pretty much been in charge of the meals since no one wanted to live off of oatmeal for breakfast, and anything that Kallie usually burnt.

As she disappeared with the baby, Logan got to work. He boiled some pasta and put together a few simple turkey and swiss sandwiches. Once the pasta had cooked, he mixed it with seasonings and dressings, and threw in some chopped cherry tomatoes. It wasn’t long before he was cutting up the cantaloupe.

Kallie reappeared with a fussy Jasper as Logan was putting finishing touches on his ensemble of picnic foods. He turned around to see his son. “Aw is that right, buddy?” he said coming over and tickling under his chin. “Don’t ya wanna go play in the meadows? Ya gotta wear clothes to do that bud.”

He kissed the top of Kallie’s head. “Practically done. Just have to pack up the cantaloupe and figure out what to bring for a beverage,” he said. “Let me run upstairs and change real quick and then we can figure it out,” he said, giving her another kiss before darting up the stairs. It didn’t take long for him to make himself look like a functioning adult and he was back downstairs in no time, grabbing the basket from the stairs as he came into the living room.

“Anything else you want me to bring, babe?” he asked as he wrapped up the cantaloupe and began placing all the food into the basket.

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 07:35 AM

Kallie was actually really excited about this trip. It would be Jasper's first big trip out of the house, somewhere aside from the winding paths of the ranch. She giggled when Logan approached their son and began talking to him directly. "You know, somehow I don't feel like he shares your views about pants being an important part of going out." She mentioned as Jasper made a menagiere of noises that she couldn't quite decipher. Babies had this strange language of their own, and she wondered when Jasper's garbles would become more akin to human speech. Not for a while yet, she knew. "We can bring some of that juice we made the other day, I think its all bottled up anyway." Kallie answered, giggling again when Logan mentioned going to get dressed.

"Good idea, gotta practice what you preach if you're going to be telling our son to start wearing pants." She mentioned with a grin, Nuzzling Jasper gently as Logan ran back upstairs. "What did daddy make, huh?" She asked as she walked over to the counter. She gasped in fake surprise when she looked at the spread Logan had managed to make. "Did daddy do all that?" She asked Jasper, letting him grab onto one of her fingers. "Don't worry, when you get some teeth you'll be able to eat what daddy makes all the time." She assured him, kissing his forehead gently. "Mommy won't make you eat her cooking." She promised in a whisper.

Kallie looked back as Logan came back down the stairs, walking back across the room with the baby. He asked her what else they should bring, and Kallie, still holding the baby in both arms, pressed her forehead to his. "Just yourself." She answered, smiling up at him. "And some of the cookies, They're in the first Jar on the counter. I think that Juice I mentioned is--"

"The Juice is on the third shelf in the fridge, sweetie. I just got done talking to my brother about it." Kallie turned at the intrusion of a new but welcome voice, her mother standing at the partition between the living room and the hallway. "Oh Mommy! I didn't see you standing there." She said, face falling slightly. "Are you alright? Do you need anything?" Leandra made her way over to them, and Kallie offered her Jasper, who she took easily, giving him a few loving rocks. "No darling,I just heard you were going out, so I just wanted to see my little grandson...J--Jerry--Jas--" Kallie frowned as it seemed her mother was struggling to remember his name although she seemed like she really wanted to. "Jasper, Mommy." She reminded her gently, to which she could see her mom's face change, switching from shame to a soft smile. "That's right, I'm sorry little Jasper, Grammie's mind tends to slip sometimes." She said apologetically to Jasper before carefully handing him back to his mother.

She walked over to Logan, reaching up to pat his cheek. "Mind them as you always do for me, will you dear?" She said, heading towards the door. "Mommy, where are you going?" Kallie asked curiously. "The Paddock. I just need some fresh air." Kallie relaxed, knowing Caden had been doing some work out there as the door shut. Kallie turned back to Logan, holding their baby it seemed closer than before. "Are we ready to go babe?"

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 05:38 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan smiled at Kallie as she pressed her forehead against his own. She was in the middle of telling him where the juice and cookies were when her mom came in unexpectedly. He turned to finish packing up the basket, bagging up some cookies and throwing them into the basket before grabbing the juice as Kallie and her mom spoke. He frowned slightly when Leandra struggled with Jasper’s name. He knew that her memory was getting worse, and he knew it hurt Kallie to know that one day her mom might not even know her own daughter’s name. At least he could be there to comfort her if that day came.

With the basket packed, he turned back to watch the three before he received his own attention from Leandra. “Don’t worry,” he said patting her hand gently. “They’re safe with me.” He watched as she walked out the door before turning back to Kallie.

He lifted up the basket. “Yep, all packed up.” He came over to her and kissed her gently, sensing she was still feeling uneasy after her mom left. “She’s gonna be okay, Kallie. Let’s go have a nice day with Jasper. It’ll get your mind off things.”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 08:08 AM

Kallie didn't think it was fair. Her mother had always been about her family. She still had life left in her, and it wasn't fair to make her forget about the thing that she cared about the most. She frowned softly as she stared out the door after her mother had gone, distracted from her thoughts only when Logan kissed her sweetly, offering some comfort. "I know." She answered when he said she was going to be alright. For now, she would be alright. She decided for now she would put those thought aside, and she smiled at Logan. "You're right, this is his first big trip out, I don't want to upset him." She said, rocking Jasper gently as she said so.

"Okay, let me just get his coat." She was quick to dress Jasper in a little coat and zip it up. While it wasn't totally cold out, she didn't want to risk him getting sick. She made her way outside afterwards, waiting for Logan to set up the stroller before placing Jasper inside, who fidgeted until she tucked the blanket his Grandma Leandra had made him against his body just the way he liked. She chuckled as he calmed almost instantly, glancing at Logan."We have to be really careful not to loose that blanket. I don't think he'd ever relax again." She commented.

It wasn't long after that the two had made their way to the Meadows with their son. A bit of a walk but Kallie found it worth it. The flowers had started blooming almost as soon as winter had given up its grip on the small town, and she seemed cheerier already. "Look at all the flowers Logan! It's like the snow never even tried to stick around!" She set up the blanket so Logan could set the basket down before she went and hoisted their son out of his stroller. He seemed a little confused, blinking in the sunlight now that he was no longer under the shade of the hood of his stroller. He seemed alright after a moment though, instead seeming to try to see everything.

"Where'd daddy go?" She asked, gently pushing Jasper's fist away from his mouth. He seemed startled when a bird cooed from a nearby branch, trying to face the sound with his face. "No, No, that's not daddy, that's just a birdie." She soothed, rocking him gently before walking over to the blanket and sitting down, motioning for Logan to come sit next to her while she adjusted so he could take Jasper for a moment to give her arms a rest. "There's daddy!" She said cheerfully, resting a cheek against Logan's shoulder while she took in the scenery.

"It's beautiful. This is my first time seeing everything in the beginning of Spring." She commented, smiling as she noticed something. "Look, Marigolds!" She said, directing his attention to a patch of yellowish-orange flowers.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:47 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

It wasn’t long before they were finally headed out to the meadows. It was a gorgeous day out, making it perfect for a picnic. It was their son’s first trip out of the ranch, and everything was still new to him. Logan was excited to see how he would react to the field of flowers.

Of course, Kallie was much like a child herself when it came to outings. She was so high energy, it was a miracle Logan was able to keep up with her at all. He sat the basket down on the blanket. “I’m surprised so many have bloomed already,” Logan stated, looking around. “It’s still really early in the season, and it’s not that warm yet.”

He sat down next to Kallie and took Jasper from her. “Here I am!” he said excitedly, bouncing the baby up and down on his knee. “Did you miss your daddy, huh? Are you excited to see all the flowers? Maybe we’ll get lucky and see some rabbits too.”

Logan looked to the patch of flowers Kallie pointed out. “It is really beautiful. Look Jasper, see the flowers,” he said, trying to direct the young one’s attention to the flowers but he seemed more occupied with eating his fist. “He seems to really enjoy eating his hands,” Logan said with a laugh.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:40 AM

High energy was right, it was as if seeing the Meadow for the first time thing had been more than revitalizing for Kallie. It was hard for Kallie to hide when she was excited, it always had been, it was one of those things that never really changed. She shrugged when Logan mentioned the early blooming. "It did start getting a little warmer towards the end of winter, maybe they got an early start?" she asked, curiosity laced in her voice. Whatever it was, she was happy they were there for them to see.

She never got tired of watching her boyfriend interact with their baby. Sometimes she wondered if it would have been like this had she stayed with him in the city, and after a moment of watching him handle Jasper, she decided it wasn't just the separation they had suffered that made her feel this way. Because Logan loved his son, and you could see it by the way his face lit up whenever he was with his son. "I hope we see a bunny!" She said while he spoke to Jasper, she loved bunnies. It was natural she preferred them to spiders.

She laughed as Logan had little success in trying to get his son to look at all the flowers. She moved momentarily to unfasten the carriage of the stroller and place it down between them so Logan could place Jasper down in order to be able to eat before she started unpacking the food. But before she could eat, Jasper had to. She giggled when Logan noticed his son was trying to eat his own fist again. "Yes, he's been doing that since yesterday, I don't know why though. Come here little love," she cooed as she took him from Logan again, pulling up her shirt and holding him close to her chest so he could eat.

"I think Caden used to do the same thing when he was little though.Mommy always said she had half a mind to put Tabasco sauce on his knuckles, but as you can imagine that's not really a proper solution for a baby." She said, shaking her head. "I need to ask daddy what she did to get him not to do that." she mused, knowing her mother probably wouldn't be able to recall. When Jasper finally finished eating, she placed him down in the carriage and smoothed her shirt back down before picking up one of the sandwiches Logan had made.

She scooted over to Logan's other side, taking a bite of the sandwich and chewing thoughtfully. "This really does remind me of that time we went to that Botanical Garden a few years ago, just with less flowers." She said as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "I think that was the third time you told me you loved me." Sure, she didn't remember every single time, there were too many to count now, but she had kept track of the first few though. She giggled, not taking long to add onto the sentence. "And that was after I almost spilled grape juice all over you at that Cafe."

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:59 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

“I think mommy will be more excited than you to see some bunnies,” he teased as he spoke to his son. He had only been a dad for a short time, but he was absolutely in love with fatherhood. Even though he didn’t sleep like he wanted to, he loved getting up and seeing his son’s face. He was so happy that Kallie had let him back into her life and allowed him to be a father to his child.

He handed Jasper off to Kallie so she could feed the little tyke. “I wonder if he does that signal that he’s ready to eat. Since he hasn’t mastered the english language yet,” he said with a chuckle. He grabbed one of the cookies out of the basket that Kallie had made. Luckily her baking skills were a whole world better than her cooking skills.

“You’re keeping count of the times I said ‘I love you,’” he teased as she leaned against him. “I remember you got excited because you thought you saw a hummingbird.” She had tried to point it out to him with the juice still in her hand, so when she turned her hand, it went all over Logan. “I never did get to see that hummingbird,” he mused. "I remember your dad gave me some funny looks when I brought you home that night."

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 05:42 PM

Logan wasn't really wrong, if Kallie saw adorable fluffy things, she was so overwhelmed with joy she normally started crying. It was on a date to the petting zoo that Logan had learned that when he went anywhere with super adorable animals it was probably better to bring along some tissues just to be sure. Bunnies where on the do cry for list. One day perhaps she'd even be able to talk Logan into a pet bunny, but not while they still had their baby to trump the care of the rabbit. "Yeah I will!" She cried, smiling. "I love bunnies, they're so fluffy!"

When he mentioned the baby chewing his fists because he was hungry, Kallie looked down at Jasper, wondering if that was right. "I'll teach him how to call me one day." She assured her boyfriend as she gently caressed Jasper's tiny cheek. She pulled her hand back and took a bite of her sandwich, giggling when he teased her gently. "That was another time." she mentioned, nuzzling his shoulder. Maybe he hadn't said it directly at her, but he said it.

"I didn't just think I saw one, I did Logan!" she promised after finishing a bite of her Sandwich and laying back on the blanket. "But you didn't look fast enough!" of course, she hadn't really been much help, getting the juice all over his clothes. "Though maybe I did scare it when I shouted like that. And the lady behind us." she giggled as she remembered the look on her face when she told Kallie to quiet down.

"Daddy said he was surprised you didn't leave me in the gardens when I told him what happened." she remembered as she sat back up. She pressed her forehead to Logan's. "I told him you were too good of a man. He gave me the dad nod and left, but I think he was agreeing." she finished with a nod. Getting up for a moment, she walked over and picked a small bundle of the flowers, setting them on the other side of the blanket, she took some wire she had taken from the stroller earlier and wrapped three stems together, braiding it.

"We went on a lot of fun dates, didn't we?" she asked, pausing briefly to place a gentle kiss against his shoulder. "I liked to say I loved you at the end of everyone, when we got there." she mentioned, her eyes on the flowers. "Cause' I liked you to know how much I appreciated you and everyone." Her eyes misted slightly as she kept working. "And I still feel like I should be doing it even more now." She added, swallowing a breath. "Besides, we've got little Jasper with us today. I couldn't ask for a more perfect date if I tried."

#c9a5e5
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.