L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Treasure Hunt, Killian x Ella
Belle
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 04:30 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
Spring 16, Year Three • Late Evening • Clear
"I wanna hide the truth. I wanna shelter you"
user posted image

The man thought he could keep the pirate at bay, but the pirate was a stubborn man. He didn’t like to be pushed away or hidden, and he was determined to find his treasure in Ioana. No one would keep him from that, not even Robin, though bless her heart, she tried to keep him locked up.

He wandered his way down to the coast, some shovels he had grabbed from a nearby work house that he carried over his shoulders. He would unearth all of Ioana if he had to; anything to find his hidden treasure.

The pirate hummed an old sea tune to himself as he crossed through the valley. It was definitely an odd look; a man dressed as a pirate walking towards the beach with shovels. Anyone in their right mind would have called the cops on him because obviously he was up to no good. And if anyone followed him, they would find him at the coast, digging holes in the sand.

user posted image
"But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide."
Pirate • Tag: Tecri

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:40 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 34

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Pirate Killian Chaucer (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 16, year 3 ♫ Late evening
Ella was sitting on the sand looking at the waves as they hit the shore. It was a lovely night and things were becoming better, her head was clearer than it was a year ago, she had been able to sleep well again and she hadn’t woken up in some random person’s bed or having some random person waking up in her bed.

The woman was about to leave the beach when she saw a familiar face. ”Hey! If it isn’t Mr. Pirate.” she said approaching the figure, and when she saw the shovels she pointed at them. ”Still looking for that treasure I see. Do you need a hand?” she asked.

Asking someone dressed as a pirate if they wanted help probably wasn’t a good idea, but Ella was curious if there was a real treasure in Ioana or not and a night like this was probably what she needed to go back to her old self.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 11:27 AM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian was midway through his hole when he heard a familiar voice calling to him. At first he thought it was Robin, but Robin would be out here trying to stop him from whatever he was doing. She was always getting in his way.

He was surprised to see a familiar white haired woman though her name escaped him. At least he knew he could count on her to be helpful to him tonight. “Aye, lass,” he said, using the shovel as a sort of cane to lean on as he spoke. “Me treasure is still hidden somewhere in this valley.”

He picked up the other shovel that he had brought along. “A lass be wantin’ t’ do a man’s work? Well, I not be one to say no t’ help. Ye can start diggin’ there. We not be lettin’ up until we find this treasure, ye hear?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 09:10 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
NOTES

The whole idea sounded absurd, but it was a time well spent, at least she’d be searching for a treasure.

”So you haven’t found it? Who dares keep a pirate away from his treasure?” she said with a revolted tone, pretending to join the act, at least she thought it was an act. ”Those scallywags!” she said. She just hopped her pirate talk was enough to join the fun.

”What a man can do so can a woman, or do you believe women cannot search for treasures and sail the seven seas claiming it as their own?” she asked a bit too excited about the situation.

”Let’s dig me captain, we will find this treasure, sooner or later.” she said picking the shovel and starting to dig. ”Our souls will not rest until the job done Captain.”

She began digging a hole. ”Me Captain, what if these landlubbers buried the treasure deeper within the valley? If we cannot find the treasure here I’m sure it’ll be deeper within the valley.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 11:59 AM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian snickered at the woman as he went back to digging. “I be thinkin’ the same as the others who sail upon the seas,” he said. “A lass be bad luck aboard a ship, ever’body be knowin’ that.” He paused, a small laugh escaping him. “O’ course, the opposite is said of a naked lass. She be calmin’ the sea. At least, that be the legend.”

He thought on her question. He was suspicious of why she would want to drag him away from the coast, but on the other hand, it was something to consider. “I not be knowin’ exactly where the treasure be lass,” he admitted. “Me map has proven harder t’ find than I expected. Me treasure could be anywhere in this town.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:59 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
NOTES

”I’m pretty sure that’s just a legend, there are women who are pirates and very good ones, unless, you don’t know your history.” Ella said as she kept on digging a whole. ”Perhaps that’s why pirates are scared of girl on board.” she looked at him, a provocative smile on her face.

”I will prove you this bad luck is nothing but a pirate’s imagination and if by change mermaids appear they can’t charm a woman, the ship will be safe me captain.” Nonsense, Ella was speaking nonsense, and she was pretty sure she wasn’t drunk or high.

She kept on digging. When he spoke her head turned in his direction. ”The valley hasn’t changed in years, there hasn’t been new building for years, so if it’s not on the beach might be in someone’s back yard, imagine someone else finding it? Outrageous.” she spoke, entering the fun, but she thought he was nothing but an act, a crazy man thinking he was a pirate, but, it was fun.

”Or maybe someone found it and took it to Westhaven, they do like to steal people’s things me captain.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 12:40 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian was still certain that a lass aboard a pirate’s ship was bad luck, but there was no sense in arguing with a lass about the matter. It would be better for him to keep his mouth shut, and let he think what she wanted as he didn’t want her to run off with his treasure.

“Aw, yes, the sirens be nasty little wenches. They find their fun in drowning poor sailors and pirates alike with their enchanting melodies.”
Killian had yet to run into one, but he was sure his good luck would run out soon.

He stopped when she mentioned the other city away from the valley. “You may be on to somethin’ there lass,” he said thoughtfully, leaning on his shovel. “I’ve had more than one unfortunate run in wit’ sneaky men in that town. I no doubt someone may be hidin’ me treasure for themselves.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 05:45 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
NOTES

Ella kept on digging the whole, but she didn’t find anything. ”This is a very well hidden chest me Captain.” she said, feeding the pirate more into his illusion. ”There are no sirens here my Captain, you are a lucky man, they will not be able to charm you and lure you to your death.” she said, sure that the sirens were just in his imagination.

She smirked, proud of herself because of the comment she made about Westhaven. ”Maybe they knew you be searching for your gold, and they hid it, and they saw you they were scared.” she said, clearly as delusional as the man dressed as a pirate.

”Do you feel like going to the city to get what’s rightfully yours me Captain?”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 11:53 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

The woman had a point. He had had little luck finding his treasure in the valley. The times he had been in the city, he had been thwarted quickly by that other man. There was a possibility there was more to discover about Westhaven that he had yet to explore.

“Aye, they should be scared lass. I not be thinkin’ twice before slashing someone with me sword,” he said reaching for his sword, but finding his scabbard empty. “Aye that damn woman!” he said. “She be always hidin’ me sword! No fear though, I shall settle for using this shovel against the scallywags instead.” He waved the shovel in the air.

“Aye, lass. I not be surprised at all if that scallywag that tricked me into a cage be behind all of this.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 09:17 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
NOTES

Sword? Did he want to stab someone with a sword over the idea of a treasure that wasn’t even real? But thankfully someone had kept a sword away from this crazy person, a wooden sword yes, now a real one? Was he homicidal?

”I don’t think you should be stabbing or slashing people, police has guns and guns beat swords so, keep that to a minimum.” she said. Whoever was the woman that had taken his sword was smart, someone like him shouldn’t be carrying pointy things. ”If people yell at you run, I don’t want to get tased…again, not fun.” she commented.

”Who tricked you?” she asked leaning on her shovel. ”I’m sure you’ll find your treasure, sooner or later, however I’d prefer it to be sooner rather than later…you know patience and all, I hate waiting.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 10:22 AM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian laughed. “Don’t worry ‘bout me lass. I be knowin’ my way around a fight.” Killian feared no gun or taser or whatever silly weapon people thought they could defeat him with. “You can run if ye want, but a good pirate ne’er be runnin’ from a fight.”

She asked about the man and Killian scowled. “That stupid little man who pretends to be a real pirate,” Killian said. “He be nothing but a traitor, lockin’ men up in cages so he can take their treasure from them.” He was going to get that man for his little games one day. “But yes lass, I be wantin’ my treasure as well. I’ve been searching for a long time and pirates not be known for bein’ patient. So are we to be standin' here talkin' about it all day, or we go'in to be off?"

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 01:16 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
NOTES

Ella rolled her eyes, he would be saying that when he has a bullet lodged in his arm, or perhaps he’s the floor being tased by some random officer, but apparently he had been in jail already, well it was obvious, it’s not every day someone sees someone dressed as a pirate disturbing the peace.

”I told you someone was trying to get your treasure. But was it here or in Westhaven? Usually Valley cops don’t lock you up, depending on what you’ve done, Westhaven…hmmm I’ve been locked up a few times there.” She said thinking about that one time she had been in jail for a night.

Ella picked the shovel and put it over her shoulder. ”Let’s go on to the city my captain, but I’m not sure we can walk there…the road is not a safe place, not sure if the train rides today either, but we can take the train tracks, no train means we won’t die.” she spoke as she approached the pirate.

”Shall we me Captain?”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 08:06 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian remembered being locked in the cage in Westhaven. He remembered the same man claiming to want to help him a separate time as well. Killian wouldn’t be falling for the man’s tricks anymore though.

“Aye, lass. It be in Westhaven where the scoundrel outwitted me. Don’t be worryin’ now though. I not be keen to let it happen again.”

It would be a long trek to Westhaven for the pair, but it would be worth it to find his treasure. “Aye lass! It be a long journey, but the reward be great.” He picked up his shovel and started walking, assuming the lass would follow him.

“Do ye know your way around the city, lass?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 10:11 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
NOTES

Westhaven wasn’t the valley, he needed to be more careful about walking around Westhaven.

”I hope not, they already have my name on file…I don’t wish to go in front of a judge and explain to him that I’m searching for a treasure…they wouldn’t believe me.” she said looking at the pirate. Ella had been sent to jail too many times in Westhaven, she was afraid that she would have to talk to a judge if she got caught again.

When he spoke about walking to Westhaven she looked at him. ”It will take us at least two to three hours to get there…if we’re lucky we’ll be there before sunrise.” she spoke. Ella never walked to Westhaven and she should take her scooter, it will only take one hour.

His voice distracted her from her thought. ”Yeah I do, I know the city as well as I know the valley, and we can take my scooter, we’ll only take an hour to get there. What do you say?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 03:26 PM

user posted image
Killian Chaucer
user posted image

“Aye, lass you fret too much. Ye be sure you’re up for the life of a pirate? Ye can always be headed home if ye too scared,” he told her. He wouldn’t have something coming along with him if he was going to have to worry about them getting themselves into a sticky situation. Killian could protect the both of them, but it would be easier for him if she would at least be willing to stand rather than cower.

She said it would take too long to walk and propose they take some scooter object instead. “What be this scooter you speak of?” he asked her. “Do it be like a ship?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.