Belle
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 12:06 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

? ? ?
" Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen "

The first target had gone just as planned and the valley had no idea what was coming next. Everyone in that small pathetic town was on edge to see if their little fire starter would strike again, or if the library was the only target.

But they had no idea what Westhaven had set loose on the valley.

The set up was the same as last time. He had the next target detailed in the envelope sitting on the table. All they needed was their handy little arsonist to show up. He hoped he showed up soon. He absolutely hated waiting.

Ethereal Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 07:31 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

? ? ?
"Beware the Demon who looks like you. "

Back here Already?

It sounded like the twins were really trying to scratch that itch, weren't they? They wanted to see a place they hated burn to the ground, feel the excitement as the flames doused hopes? He could follow that much. He still didn't like them, they were a bunch of power freaks, but who gave a shit if he was getting paid? It wasn't his job to like them, it was his job to burn up whatever building they pointed to. All they had to do was point it out. The scoping and the burning he would do himself.

The building was empty once again as he took a moment to stare out the window at the bright city lights that illuminated the skyline. He wasn't sure if he hated this more than the dumpy old town that he was being tasked to burn, but he decided it really didn't matter. He already had enough money to go wherever he pleased, at this point he was just doing it for fun. He made his way up to the same room he had found himself in last time, giving a rough tap or so on the door before leaning against the frame.

The chuckle brothers, shrouded in darkness once again. "You know you should really fix the lights in here." He mocked with a simple smirk. "So, assuming your not satisfied already, and believe me, neither am I. One Simple fire? Tch. But as I said, assuming you're not satisfied, what's next?"

Ethereal Belle
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 09:55 PM

? ? ?

It wasn’t long before familiar footsteps filled the hallway outside followed by the sound of a knock on the door. He turned to see the man standing in the door frame.

“Go ahead and take a seat,” he said, waiting for the man to take a seat. Once he did, he slid across a briefcase, filled with the other half of his payment for the first fire, as well as the first half for their next plan. “Job well done I have to say,” he told the man across from him. “I’m impressed with your work, and we do have another target if you’re interested.”

He looked to the man next to him, motioning for him to slide the file containing their next target.

Ethereal Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 05:35 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

? ? ?
" Don't you see, I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue "

The library fire had progressed more beautifully that even he could have imagined. Alas, the entire building hadn't burned down, but he was not necessarily upset about that. The library building was a listed building, its architecture spectacular. Although the arsonist had been instructed to burn it all, he was secretly pleased to see it mostly still standing. It meant that, when they soon got their hands on Ioanian land, he could re-purpose it. A luxury holiday home it would be re-purposed to.

Regardless as to the state of the library, even attempted destruction was enough to cause a media stir. Although the police had attempted to hide their investigation secrets, rumour spread that it was arson. Journalist after journalist had reported on it, and although in Westhaven it was only fifth page, small column news, one of the men behind it believed soon the blazes plaguing Ioana would be headlines.

They sat in the same room as last time, awaiting their arsonist. Once more, he remained the quieter of the two businessmen as his partner greeted the man.

"This particular business, ensure it burns down to the ground," he stated as he slid the file across to the man. "Rather than an Ioana service run by a villager, it's a personal, family business. Leave them a review."
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 01:27 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

? ? ?
"Beware the Demon who looks like you. "

He did the exact opposite of what the other man had said.

He leaned back against the wall as he watched their movements in the dark, although there wasn't much to be had. They were like statues, and if he had been anyone different, maybe it would have made him uneasy. But instead, he felt more...energized than anything. He was itching already, for the way that things quickly fell under his control, whether these chumps knew it or not. Sure, they had the money, but he had the flames.

They praised him, at least one did, but he ignored it, instead glancing down to the file that had been slid across the table towards him. He looked back up before pushing himself from the wall and nabbing the file, looking over it as the other voice spoke, something he wished was more a buzzing in his ears. "Oh, business will be blazing." he assured them, shutting the file and dropping it back on the table. He turned to leave, once he had made sure he memorized the details.

"Just make sure you have the payments in order. This will be done quickly."

Ethereal Belle
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 07:57 PM

? ? ?

The next target was a seemingly small business in Ioana, but it was an important one to ruin before they continued on with their plans. It may have seemed a small target to their arsonist friend, but if he was disappointed, he didn’t show it. Instead he seemed excited at the prospect of further business.

“The money will be ready as soon as the job is done. We look forward to seeing your handiwork.”

Chaos would ensue in the valley once again and he certainly looked forward to watching the villagers panic. One fire could be considered an accident, but two, and so close to one another, could be considered a pattern.

Ethereal Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.