Posted: Mar 31 2018, 10:22 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 36

Rep: 22 pts

.......... belle's plotter ..........

Kiara Hadley
westhaven; friends, lovers, regulars
    My newest bab. Kiara is 26 years old and graduated from Westhaven University with an art degree. She’s not sure what she wants to do with her degree yet, but right now to pay off student loans and her rent, she’s working as a bartender at Belham. Kiara needs friends, current or ex relationships, regulars at the bar and pretty much anything that you can think of.
Brandon Greene
westhaven; friends, ex-lovers, classmates, mentor
    Brandon is a 22-year-old student of general studies at Westhaven. He’s a bit of a dick at times, however he is overall friendly. He has some anger management issues due to a traumatic past. He needs to get out there and make a few friends.
Josiah Wenthall
ioana; friends, students
    Josiah is approaching 30 and is a music teacher in Ioana. He owns a record shop that has a backroom for music lessons. He needs some friends that can be from childhood or new friends. He would also like to have some people to share his musical wisdom with.
Logan Chadwick
ioana; friends
    It’s a sexy daddy! Logan is newer to Ioana and could definitely use some friends around town. He’s currently working at the cat cafe, but I am debating him doing more with photography since that is something he enjoys.
Honor LaRouche
westhaven; friends, employees
    It’s Mama Honor. She’s 35 with two children; a roudy pre-teen and an almost one-year-old. She runs a nightclub and could definitely use some friends and some employees at the club.
Killian Chaucer
ioana; friends
    Ahoy matey! Part time fisherman, part time pirate. I currently have some plans to start figuring out the real story of Killian’s past and the creation of the pirate, but Killian needs some more friends around town. He could also use fishing buddies.
Noah Trager
westhaven; friends, enemies
    My 20-year-old hoodlum. He’s technically homeless, but he’s sleeping on a pretty blonde’s couch. He’s not very social, and he’s a thief, even though a certain someone has been trying to get him to quit the thug life. You can try to befriend him, but you will most likely just end up missing your wallet.
Skyler Madison
ioana; friends? enemies
    A rebellious “I know everything” teen. She works for her grandmother, but I use the word work loosely here seeing as how she tends to skip work pretty often. If you can friend her, congrats to you. She’s most likely to make more enemies than anything, but she could use some kind of mentor to get her to get her act together.
Misha Faye
ioana; friends, lovers, babysitters
    Misha is a single father to a one-year-old. He is also a nurse at the local clinic so he can definitely be of some assistance to anyone that needs fixing up. He could use some friends, and especially some lady friends because he is a lonely boy.
Grace McKinnley
ioana; friends
    This is going to be my easiest character to get along with. She will literally bake things and bring them to anyone and everyone. She is a sweetie pie and gets along with everyone.
Oliver Triston
westhaven; friends, employees
    The big Kahuna. Oliver has lot of enemies in Westhaven and in Ioana. He probably has a lot of jealous previous flings and lots of businesses in Ioana who wouldn’t mind seeing him go up in flames. He has lots of employees who probably don’t like him. Basically really easy to hate but at least he’s easy on the eyes, right?
Ellie Sterling
ioana; friends, lovers
    Ellie has lived in Ioana for forever. She can have old friends, new friends, some friends with benefits, boy toys and what have you. Throw everything at her.
Charli Parker
ioana; friends
    Wanna get drunk? That’s the one thing that she does like all the time. She could use some friends, maybe some friendships with other farmers. She loves horseback riding as well.

all character profiles are linked in my signature
PMWebsite
^
SummerRain
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 10:50 PM

Newly Hatched

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

I'm going to go in order cause ideas.

First, Josiah. Since Emily is 28, they would have been in school at the same time but not in the same class. But in such a small town, a small age difference like theirs wouldn't matter too much. I can see them being childhood friends and maybe he's kind of like another older brother? She would've been in full support of his dream and secretly envied him for having one because she never had a real dream of her own. I could also see Emily having a crush on Josiah when she was 13-14.

Misha. Likely, Em's twins get into all kinds of scrapes simply because they're kids. And he likely shops at her store. So perhaps they got to know each other that way and are sort of casual friends? Not friends enough to learn the truth about why the other is also a single parent, though.

Ellie would have been in the same grade as Emily, and I could actually see them being pretty good friends because of this. Possibly the kind that called the other their best friend in grade school, and then the difficult times in their lives maybe pulled them apart a bit.

Belle
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 11:06 AM

Plotting time!

Josiah and Emily
They're both half of a set of twins which I find pretty funny as well. She definitely could have had a crush on him when they were younger. They could have drifted apart after high school since he went off to the city, but can reconnect now that he's back in town.

Ellie and Emily
Maybe the two have some shared interest that bonded them when they were children. Ellie is an arts and crafts type, so she loves anything creative.

Misha and Emily
They could definitely be familiar with one another. Especially with Misha almost always having Kenzie around, she is pretty noisy and probably gets into trouble a lot. He is also a nurse at the clinic, so when Emily brings the twins in for checkups, they probably end up chatting and being friendly.

One thread I can see for these two now is Kenzie running off in the Grocery store and causing a mess.

SummerRain
PMWebsite
^
SummerRain
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 09:27 AM

Newly Hatched

Emily and Josiah
If he left right after he graduated high school, there's a chance he might have missed the whole deal with Derek, actually. I think I want to RP through a reunion thread with them to see how that would've gone. How long was he gone for and when did he come back? Cause there's nothing exact in his history.

Ellie and Emily
Emily would've been interested in the crafty things just because she enjoys seeing what other people can do, even if she was never very good at them herself. She might have asked Ellie once or twice to teach her how to make things, which likely didn't end well.

Misha and Emily
I could definitely see things going that way. Friendly, but maybe not friends yet. Because he's not from the village, she'd be a bit wary at first after what happened last time, so being friends would actually be a little more difficult.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 09:28 AM

Josiah and Emily
Yeah Josiah left right after high school, and he came back to the valley last year.

Ellie and Emily
Maybe Emily needs help with some kind of craft or creative project for her kids and needs Ellie's help?

Misha and Emily
That's fine. Misha's a pretty social person, so he can talk to people easily, even if they're a bit more closed off.

SummerRain
PMWebsite
^
SummerRain
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 09:45 AM

Newly Hatched

Belle

Josiah and Emily
Wow, that's a while then. Maybe she'll pop into his store because she didn't realize it was open and wanted to look around a bit.

Ellie and Emily
That would totally work. And they could laugh about the messes she's made of craft projects in the past.

Misha and Emily
I'm good with that. As long as he doesn't expect her to know the good gossip.
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 06:49 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 7 pts

Kiara Hadley & Roberta Teagarden
Both Kiara and Roberta live in the city. Unlike Kiara, Roberta is slightly a bit crazy about science but that's nothing that they couldn't overcome. Perhaps either friends or some light hostility between the two considering that Roberta sometimes forgets her keys and knocks on people's doors at 3am.

Josiah Wenthall & Lillian Prime
I think I nagged you about this. Her wanting to learn more about music and he could lend her a hand?

Killian Chaucer & Eleanor Walls
So they met when he was a pirate and had a brief conversation when he was back to old Killian. Maybe they meet each other when he's not a pirate, she did promise to keep his secret a secret and might be helpful if Pirate Killian decided to dig up someone's yard again...after she convinced him though.

Noah Trager & Cristina Mayfield
More threads of him stealing!

Skyler Madison & Zeke Seabrooke
So they knew each other from the city and now they live in the valley. They are quite different but Skyler's dominant personality might take him to do a couple of things he later regrets.

Skyler Madison & Andy Mills
I know Skyler hates Andy and Andy isn't exactly friendly with the girl. Maybe this time Skyler gets in trouble and Andy doesn't hesitate to actually arrest her?

Misha Faye & Robin Hale-Chaucer
They will be working in the same building so maybe they can meet? Work buddies? Robin wants a kid so maybe she can be fascinated by Kenzie.

Misha Faye & Eleanor Walls
Ella could be the babysitter. Ella loves kids and she already knows the two of them. Maybe they can be friends in the future?

Grace McKinnley & Maxine Smith
Max has been living in the valley for a while so she might know everything about Grace's cakes? Even frequent the cafe because of the sweets? Max is a bit of a bookworm so she needs someone to help her take her nose out of the book.

Grace McKinnley & Lillian Prime
Lillian is a native so she might have gone to school with Grace for a few years?

Ellie Sterling & Fiona Goodfellow
More knitting talk? Maybe a knitting club ;)

Ellie Sterling & Eleanor Walls
Ellie, just like Ella are natives, maybe they've gone to school together? Family and Ella's close friends call her Ellie so maybe there could have been a mix up? They eventually became friends? or not xD

Ellie Sterling & Roberta Teagarden
Roberta was also a native, despite of knitting not being her thing they could have met in school and stayed in touch?

Charli Parker & Lillian Prime
Lillian is the local waitress at the Weeping Angel, maybe Charlie is a costumer and they get to know each other?

Belle
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 07:56 PM

SummerRain, I'm good for any of these ideas. Feel free to start up any of these and I'll reply when I'm back from vacation.

Tecri, let's tackle these as we close up current threads. I think our Fiona/Ellie should be wrapping up soon, so we can start any one of these up next.
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 08:21 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 7 pts

QUOTE (Belle @ Apr 14 2018, 11:56 PM)

Tecri, let's tackle these as we close up current threads. I think our Fiona/Ellie should be wrapping up soon, so we can start any one of these up next.

I think we could do Ellie & Fiona and Misha & Robin still in spring (: and the others in the summer ;) http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/redheart_zps7quzdxl5.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/redheart_zps7quzdxl5.png
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.