Aofie
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 02:40 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 18

Rep: 25 pts

Ender Basco
user posted image

Personality: An acquired taste. At first Ender is cold, and unyielding. Basically you're either going to love him or hate him. Once you manage to get past his initial grumpy exterior, he's not so bad. Once you warm him up, he's pretty goofy. He's brave and shows absolute unconditional love and loyalty to those he trusts.
ISO: Ender has enough going on right now, I'd say he's going to be pretty busy this coming year. But I'm always down for plots.

Auden Basco
user posted image

Personality: Auden is a lot like her brother. Somewhat of a typical mean girl, a bit of a show off and a know it all to boot. Extremely vain, and not afraid to show it. She cannot keep secrets to save her life and acts reckless 100 percent of the time.
ISO: Auden has nothing going for her, give me all the plots.

Wesley Basco
user posted image

Personality: Wes is kind and extremely agreeable. He can be a bit meek when he's unsure of himself, but when he finds something he likes it often consumes him. COUGH. Grace. COUGH. A bookworm, and also very impressionable.
ISO: Wes pretty much has it all, but could use some more friends or just any plots for some development.

PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D deep in the meadow {warriors} Convergence Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.