New Poll

Gavin's Mailbox, Mail for Gavin Shaw
Ethereal
 Posted: Sep 25 2015, 07:14 PM

" have you ever had a dream that you... um... "

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

Gavin's address has now changed. All mail sent to his former apartment will now be redirected to his room at the inn.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Edelweiss
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 04:32 PM

La vie est la fleur dont l'amour est le miel.

GROUP: Orange Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 5 pts

user posted image
user posted image

Spoiler

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Dec 23 2015, 11:32 AM

O is my berry <3

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 20 pts

YO GAVIN

YO GAVIN
GUESS WHO IT IS

BET U CANT GUESS BECAUSE YOUR NOT ALOWED TO KNOW!

IM WITH KY RIGHT NOW AND I WILL BE WITH HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY
I CANT BELEIVE U WENT OFF BEHIND HER BACK TO SOME PRETTY PRINCESS IN THE CITY
I NEVER NEW U WANTED MONEY WHEN U GET THE HONEY
MY SISTER THAT HONEY

GET IT

I CANT BELIEVE U ARE SO RUDE

I RIFLED THROUGH HER BOOK AND FOUND YOUR ADRESS SO I MESSAGED U I AND I HOPE U GET THIS SOON

U SUCK

WITH LOVE

SOMEONE U WILL NEVER KNOW WHO

PS: DO U EVEN REMEMBER HER BIRTHDAY HUH DO U!?

Spoiler
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 11:40 AM

O is my berry <3

user posted image
Dear Mr. Shaw

I'm writing to inform you about an idea that I have had.
You see, I'm not one for quick or brief hello's so please do allow me to just cut straight to the chase. I'm sure you're busy fraternising with either Ms. Rhodes or Ms. Mystery woman right now, but if that's not the case then I do hope you hide this letter from Ms. Rhodes for I am sure you don't want her to think of the unthinkable.

Now on to order of business, just the other day this fall someone had decided to take a king cake. Something in which they had ordered from my shop during a family school trip that I had to go to in place of my parents. When the cake was ready for them, they challenged themselves to eat the whole cake themselves. A king cake.

I can tell you this, Mr. Shaw. They had successfully eaten the whole cake and thus stood there looking ill and triumphant. It has made me think up an idea. An idea I want to run through with my trusted manager.

What do you think of a competition we can throw annually at the shop? One where a selective group of people have to try and eat through a selection of chocolates and cakes before coming across a king cake. It'll be near impossible for a single being, thus make it very challenging. Evidently, the winner would be the last person to crack and thus meaning they'd win a prize. The prize could be a free month selection of chocolates. One they can come into the shop with and take a nice selection of chocolates home or even come daily. There would be no time limit as I'm simply a nice person and do not believe the need to come daily.

Please do tell me what you think and list any ideas you feel may work too, but the person whom had eaten the cake will have a portrait up on the walls. His name is Mr. Wesser and I hear there's two formidable artists within Ioana. I'll check with both to see if they can do it, perhaps compare the two and see who will put the picture up on the wall.

Yours sincerely,

Celeste Alberona.

Spoiler
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 06:54 PM

O is my berry <3

user posted image
Dear Gavin,

I'm sorry, I'm not entirely sure as to how this letter is going to go. In fact, I've written and thrown aside many of my previous attempts. In fact, this would be the nineteenth try. Yes, I counted each ripped and screwed up pieces of paper that lay scattered around my bedroom floor. Not like you needed to know, of course.

Down to business, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry if what I said on the 28th had caused a bigger rift. I understand everything for you is troubled so I'll keep this letter short.
I just wanted you to know that I won't go near Westhaven any more or phone you as regularly as I used to, in fact... After the gala, I feel like I have to get a few things off my chest. Things that I should have probably gotten off previously. Gavin, can you please see me in face... Even if it's hard and you don't want to, but please... Do this for the sake of our friendship, can we meet up one day. I don't mind, Westhaven or Ioana in the fall. I have to tell you this stuff in person. It may help you, it may not, but I want you to know I'll always be there for you. This I promise.

With lot's of love,

Kythaela Summers.

Spoiler

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jan 27 2017, 08:20 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 18

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image

Spoiler
PMEmailWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.