New Poll

Romulea Forester's Mailbox
strawberry
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 07:59 PM

crab honeybutt

GROUP: Purple Leaf

Awards: 12

Rep: 4 pts

A plain, black metal mailbox that's nailed to an equally plain wooden pole. It can be hard to pry open at times due to the rust. Rom plans on replacing it some time soon for a prettier one.
PMWebsite
^
Aunt Bessy
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 10:08 AM

Chick

GROUP: Aunt Bessy

Awards: None

Rep: 3 pts

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 10:09 AM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Dear Romulea,

I am writing this letter in reference to an ad I saw posted. From what I’ve read, it looks like you are looking for someone to help you do some work around your farm. I grew up on a farm so I have a lot of first hand experience with rearing cattle and growing crops. So if this position is still available, I’d like to fill it. I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

-Jude Abbott

strawberry

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 03:44 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Dear Romulea,

That kind of work sounds great. If you’ll have me, I would love to take you up on this offer. I have a few things to take care of in spring, but I am available to begin working for you full time at the start of summer. I hope that the arrangement works out, I’m excited to get back to Farm life again. I’m looking forward to meeting you and seeing your Farm. Thanks again for this opportunity.

P.S.
You can call me Jude : )

-Jude Abbott

strawberry
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.