GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 34

Rep: 7 pts

Robin Hale-Chaucer
Ioana Valley

Cassidy Vega (Tanuki)
Westhaven City

Hello Miss Vega,
As we spoke during Theo's session I am mailing you about the fees, however, I feel that this is a matter to be spoken in person.

I explained that I will be in Westhaven Hospital until the 15th of Spring, however I will be on holidays from that day until the end of Spring continuing my work on Summer 2nd.

Would you be able to meet me before the end of the season? I can meet you in Westhaven if necessary, and please provide a day you'll be available to meet me.

Thank you
Sincerely
Robin Hale-Chaucer
PMEmail
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 04:36 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 34

Rep: 7 pts

Robin Hale-Chaucer
Ioana Valley

Cassidy Vega (Tanuki)
Westhaven City

Hello Miss Vega

Don't worry about contacting me through mail, if it's easier for you I will happily help.

I think it's important for Theo to meet his father, but I also understand the shock. Theo is a bright young man and he's very mature for his age, I think you should ask Theo if he wants to meet his father.

I advise to take it slow, talk to him about his father, ask him if he's interested in knowing about him, I'm sure Theo will be delighted to hear about his father, and after a few days of talking to him about his father just ask him if he's interested in meeting him.

You should tell the boy's father that this subject isn't to be taken lightly and that he needs to be patient, introducing someone who has been absent for so long might bring up unwanted question and Theo might end up resenting him, or worse you depending how his father behaves.

Sincerely,
Robin Hale-Chaucer
PMEmail
^
Syn
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 04:41 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 5

Rep: 2 pts

Addressed to: Cassidy Vega (Tanuki)
Addressed from: NO RETURN ADDRESS

Spring 22, Y3
Dear Cassidy,

Did you get new shoes or a new book?

Best,
xoxoxo
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.