Aofie
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 11:26 AM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Winter 17

Dear Grace,

I hope this letter reaches you, I wouldn't be surprised if I accidentally scribbled down the wrong address. I wanted to start by thanking you for the cupcakes, they were delicious! I shared them with Scout and her family, everyone was thrilled to enjoy them. You really do have a talent for baking. I also wanted to ask you if you'd be interested in coming to the city this friday to hang out for a couple hours? I know this really awesome book shop in my neighborhood. It's one of my favorite places, I think you'd like it too.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Wesley Basco

Belle
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 05:09 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 32

Rep: 25 pts

Belle

Grace Mckinnley
Crumbly Delights
Ioana Valley
Spring 7th

Scout Layton
Triston Highrise Penthouse
Westhaven City

Dear Grace,

Hey there, sorry to bug you, I don't know if you remember me, but I was with Wesley at the Winter Solstice Festival. I think I've seen him about twice since he met you, it's almost like he's been absorbed in something. Funny that, right?

He's been very chipper lately though, I'm not sure if it's the cupcakes or something else, but I'm writing to let you know it's his Birthday on the 11th, and I was wondering if you could come by the Triston High Rise Apartments, we live up on the 15th Floor, Apartment 7B. I'm throwing a party for him, but I seemed to have misplaced my cake order.

Who better to help out than a baker right?

By the way, I'm not asking you to do it for free, I'll absolutely pay you, but this is also me inviting you to come hang out with us too! I know the train doesn't run on Thursdays, but I can send my boyfriend's car around to come pick you up. I know that sounds a little uncomfortable, I've been through that stage too, but it's the quickest way to get you here. Please let me know if you can make it.

Sincerely,
Scout

Spoiler
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.